Is it me or is this guy trying to make a name for himself now?

Is it me or is this guy trying to make a name for himself now?
Is he planning to run in 2020?
Would you vote for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Anti-Zionism
youtube.com/watch?v=Hz9FqepcRUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice try steve

He's a zionist and a communist.

he hires shills like you to post online too.

>143461526

Wow. I have never seen stronger cognitive dissidence. user, are you literaly claiming that Kushner is the nationalist/anti-zionist and Bannon is the globalist zionist?

You just made a false dichotomy you fucking retard. Globalist Jews control Israel and therefore are zionists as well.

THEY ARENT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE.

Yes and yes

Pic related.

>Is it me or is this guy trying to make a name for himself now?

Bannon and Gorkha are still working for Trump. They supported Roy Moore over Luther Strange in order to rob Mitch Mcconnel of having another ally in the senate. Trump publicly backed Luther but sent his cronies to back the guy he cut a deal with. It's a pretty standard political move.

He will never run. He is the only one fuckin over cuckservatives with any success and for that I support him.

Yes, though I would like to hear what Bannon has to say before I make my final decision.

Damn Steve has JIDF shilling for him. Interessssting.

Fuck Steve Bannon.

These statements are way out of context. Its clear what he is meaning and that meaning is that he wants to create a revolution against the puppet masters.

MATE HE WORKS FOR THE PUPPETMASTERS

i dont know what to believe anymore

Hes a faggot so no

I'd vote for him, assuming Trump isn't an option at that time.

he's not a fucking communist, how can you read that article and think that? he admires Lenin's tactics, and wants to use them to pursue the right-wing agenda. fuck's sake user, read a little bit instead of having a knee jerk reaction.

Why is Bannon Israel's bitch? Is there pedo blackmail on him too? He looks like a sleazy pedo.

(((Right Wing Agenda))) can you people stop using buzzwords you sound like the fucking retards Tucker Carlson shuts down on his show. If you can't type a sentence without buzzword you're either retarded and dont realize it, or you're a shill.

Choose one.

the point isn't about Israel (whatever, I can agree with you on Israel), it's about that you're too dumb to realize that he's not a communist and isn't pursuing communist agendas. fuck's sake, he calls himself right-wing.

as for buzzwords, it's funny that you call me out for that when you continuously use words like "communist", "Zionist"

Communism is inherently connected to zionism you fucking retard.

Learn about Jewish Bolshevism. DESPITE WHAT (((WIKIPEDIA))) will tell you. It's a real thing. Fucking wikipedia says the ZOG is a conspiracy.

>Calls himself right wing, constantly campaigns for right wing values etc.
>uhhh he's actually a communist lmao!
perhaps people can believe in one thing without wanting the other thing? shocker, right?

also

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Anti-Zionism

B A N N O N

A

N

N

O

N

Yes run bannon dooo ittt

Don't you understand Right Wing and Left Wing is the false duality that's been imposed to limit the scope of discussion and further the goal of the uniparty that controls this government. Bannon works for that Uniparty.

Why the fuck would I trust anyone that sucks as much jewish cock as steve bannon. When he's not busy sucking his own dick and hiring shills to spam his face on this board he's working for Israel.

Some wild assertions there, buddy. But the point remains, I'm not saying you have to trust Steve Bannon. I'm just saying that you're a complete dumbfuck for thinking he's a communist.

He looks so unhealthy he probably won't last until 2020. It's worth watching the full Charlie Rose interview, he says some interesting things which aren't in the edited version.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hz9FqepcRUM

He wants a Bolshevik revolution. He's controlled by Jews. Do the fucking math you retard.

Pay attention in that interview. He says Breitbart is the #1 media outlet for Israel and he's the #1 supporter of Israel.

>Bolshevik revolution.
Oh no commies armed in the streets. I wish they would start it already.

Libtards are alcoholic degenerates and I hate them. But at least they know from experience what alcoholism looks like.

pretty much explains why kikenovich hates mcmaster so much and makes fake news about him .

THIS IS THE REAL REASON