White nationalist leaders are delusional losers

White nationalism will only be a pipe dream as long as losers like Richard Spencer and Harold Covington are running the show.

Covington's own brother reveals what a delusional psychopath he is. He is not mentally competant to direct the future of white nationalism. The movement is fucked.

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2008/ben-covington-offers-insight-his-brother-harold’s-neo-nazi-activity

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/
amren.com/news/2015/09/alan-colmes-interviews-jared-taylor/
hammerandanvilmyblog.wordpress.com/2011/05/30/a-brief-history-of-the-white-nationalist-movement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Running the show" is a loose term. But I could agree that they seem to be leaders in the eyes of normies. Issue is white nationalist has no real structured leadership. Just small groups scattered.

will we ever get a man like Rockwell ever again?

Being a Nazifag is a bit more than just "white nationalism" you dumb fuck.

Jared Taylor is a perfect representation of white nationalism.

>Posting an SPLC article.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sage

it's his freaking brother setting the record straight. yeah splc is biased. but it is his brother.

>Look at (((me))) and my Confederate flag tempting the goy with a picture of a Jewish ho, then slapping their leaders in the face

>white nationalisms leaders are delusional idiots who aren't taken seriously by anyone
No shit.

The reason it won't change? Because all their members are, too.

> Harold Covington
who?

This is classic Jewish defamation.

It's like hur durr Hitler had one ball, a deformed penis, and he also raped and murdered his niece, don't question it you anti semite!!

Fuck off you literal shill.

I've never heard of that faggot either.

that's a laugh. I'm not jewish lol

he's the leader of the northwest front

northwestfront.org/

SPLC is a Jewish supremacist organization dedicated to the destruction of white people.

say what you will about splc. it's still covington's own brother pointing out what a psycho he is.

I doubt most people even know who Harold Covington is. He certainly doesn't "run" anything.

Yeah cause siblings never have reason to lie.
I don't even know who the faggot is but kys shill

Jared Taylor claimed Trump was a hope for white people. He's clearly delusional. Trump is has gone full necon globalist.

amren.com/news/2015/09/alan-colmes-interviews-jared-taylor/

It was (((them))) who crowned Spencer the king of the alt right in the first place. They just found the most laughable characature of a socially inept Nazi larper they could find and gave him a microphone.

>2015
That was literally 2 years ago.

Jared has been criticizing him along the ride so far. He's not some unconditional Trump loyalist.

most white nationalist movements are jokes anyways, rarely are there any truly amazing ones

Some leader Jared Taylor is. Makes bold proclamations one week, contradicts those proclamations the next. That is no leader. That is an opportunist.

Thank you. That is my point. The movements are pathetically weak with psycho-moronic leadership. They are basically pissing into the wind.

So Taylor is a fraud because Trump flip flopped.

>Run the show
Richard Spencer is mocked all the time. CIA shill or legit he's nothing but an easily attackable figurehead and should be disregarded.

Why do you fuckin shills keep leaving your bait flags up?

Is someone supposed to believe you or something?

lmao

he's a fraud because he put his faith into a corrupt opportunistic NYC businessman who only looks out for himself. He is inept and incapable of even vetting.

>White nationalism will only be a pipe dream as long as losers like Richard Spencer and Harold Covington are running the show.
How exactly do they run the show?

And how exactly are they "losers"?

>Covington's own brother reveals what a delusional psychopath he is. He is not mentally competant to direct the future of white nationalism.
So why should we trust the word of an anti-White speaking to the enemy?

>The movement is fucked.
Is it you Hadding?

Fucked any children lately?

>it's his freaking brother setting the record straight.
Why should we trust the words of an anti-White who'd sell his own brother out to the Jews?

>yeah splc is biased.
The SPLC is anti-White.

>but it is his brother.
And who are you? Are you Hadding?

>that's a laugh. I'm not jewish lol
Then why are you posting SPLC links?

>he's the leader of the northwest front
He's never claimed to be the leader of the NWF. Nor can you post evidence of him claiming to be the leader of the NWF. He is the spokesperson.

>say what you will about splc
It's an anti-White organization that will lie, distort cheat and steal to destroy the White race.

>it's still covington's own brother pointing out what a psycho he is.
Why do you trust what he says unconditionally?

They are leaders of the biggest orgs in the nationalist movement.

Covington is a loser supported by his dad most of his life who lied about his Rhodesian experience.

Spencer is a trust-fund baby that has no idea what it's like to struggle to earn a basic living. He's just another elitist. He has no identity with the people he claims to represent.

Neither have earned an honest living. That is the basic barometer for losership.

If Trump was a white nationalist leader, /pol would be too stupid to realize it. They need swastikas and ww2 memes to tell them the difference between right and wrong. Sup Forums is fucking retarded and only by sheer luck has it found itself in the right side of anything. Not responding, yall can suck a nigger dick.

>Jared Taylor
...Doesn't offer a plan to the save the White race. Harold Covington does.

>Some leader Jared Taylor is.
What is it about Taylor and Covington that has you so afraid that you'd create a threat attempting to denounce both of them?

Who are you and what is your plan to save the White race?

>Harold Covington

I never even heard of the guy until this thread. Who gives a shit about some LARPist in a third rate fanfic movement?

Let's see now. He's the spokesman, the ideologue, and the evangeliser of the northwest front. That basically makes him the leader.

>Thank you. That is my point. The movements are pathetically weak with psycho-moronic leadership. They are basically pissing into the wind.
So you're saying you're anti-White and don't actually care for the survival of the White race?

>he's a fraud because he put his faith into a corrupt opportunistic NYC businessman who only looks out for himself.
That doesn't make someone a fraud you know...

>He is inept and incapable of even vetting.
But you, the SPLC and Covington's brother are?

no. I would like to see the white race survive, but the leadership is so piss poor pathetic, that it won't survive I'm afraid.

So it appears Covington was one of Dylan Roof's influences.

>Harold tells a story about when he had his great racial epiphany. He talks about the day he was in school and two or three black kids cornered him in the bathroom between classes. According to him, the black kids were up to thuggery and he, bravely, of course, grabbed a Pepsi bottle, smashed it, and fought his way out, bloodying his foes and covering himself in glory. He learned from this, of course, that he could stand up righteously and defend himself as a free white man.

>The true story is significantly different. Harold was indeed confronted by three black kids in the bathroom during class change, but rather than bravely breaking a bottle and fighting his way through, he cowered in a corner and urinated in his pants. He waited until class change was done and went to the office covered in tears and urine. The office called my mother, she took a change of clothes, picked him up at school, then came to get me and Forrest Jr. from the elementary school. My father came home, and when he heard what had happened, he was naturally furious. He called the principal at home to give him a piece of his mind. A half hour later, after the principal did most of the talking, Daddy hung up the phone. It turned out that Harold had started it by mouthing off to the three kids in the school courtyard.

Enough with the hurr durr Richard Spencer is CIA conspiracy bullshit. Spencer is allowed a presence because he uses Israelis' right to an ethnostate as a principle to defend the same thing for whites. This benefits both Israelis and whites. That is the only reason. Jews worldwide are expected to cooperate with the tribal agenda overall, which includes the Israeli nation-state, and Israelis have all kinds of blackmail dirt on the degenerate Diaspora to keep them in line.

of course it makes them a fraud. He's either incredibly stupid or he has a hidden agenda. Mostly likely a hidden agenda.

>They are leaders of the biggest orgs in the nationalist movement.
Again, Covington has never stated that he's the leader of the NWF. At least you admit the NWF's plan is working and they're growing though.

>Covington is a loser
Personal opinion. Disregarded

>supported by his dad most of his life who lied about his Rhodesian experience.
...According to the SPLC.

>Spencer is a trust-fund baby
So what?

> that has no idea what it's like to struggle to earn a basic living.
The two are not mutually exclusive.

>He has no identity with the people he claims to represent.
Then why are you trying to discredit him so much if he's no threat to ZOG?

>Neither have earned an honest living.
Says who? Oh that's right...some anti-White user touting the SPLC.

>That is the basic barometer for losership.
So what have you done to make the 14 Words a reality?

so you are saying that Israel is going to help Richard Spencer form a white ethnostate? Based on what?

>Let's see now. He's the spokesman, the ideologue, and the evangeliser of the northwest front.
Yes.

>That basically makes him the leader.
No, it actually doesn't. Because if you understood the NWF, you'd know under its plan there's no leader. You want to be a "member" of the NWF? You move there.
There's no leader because no leader is required.

>no. I would like to see the white race survive
Oh you'd "like" to see it?

Kind of like you'd "like" to go see a movie tonight?

>but the leadership is so piss poor pathetic,
...Because you say so.

> that it won't survive I'm afraid.
And you're fine with that. Because you hate the "leadership" of it and absolutely refuse to offer any alternative.

a man's dislikes his brother therefore whites should go extinct.

Fuck off.

That's my point. They are the most prominent leaders of white nationalism, but they are pathetic losers that have no clue about even earning a basic living. They are just ideologues and they have not successes in their lives upon which to place any trust whatsoever. They are losers and the chances of them being successfull are practically nil.

>of course it makes them a fraud.
Because you want him to be a fraud.

>Mostly likely a hidden agenda.
So he has a hidden agenda you know about but can't provide any proof of or description of.

Kay.

The first way to solve a problem is first identifing a problem. The leadership is fucked. it isn't going anywhere with those bozos.

stfu nigger

>so you are saying that Israel is going to help Richard Spencer form a white ethnostate?
No, because Israel hates the White race.

>Based on what?
You asking for evidence is cute.

Seriously though...is this hadding?

Why don't you turn off your Confederate flag so we can see where you're really posting from?

like I said he's either a complete moron or he has a hidden agenda. Not good leadership material.

so a white person is a "nigger" if they point out how lame the leadership is in white nationalism? really?

>They are the most prominent leaders of white nationalism,
That just bugs you doesn't it?

>but they are pathetic losers
Not an argument.

>that have no clue about even earning a basic living.
Because you say so.

> They are just ideologues and they have not successes in their lives
But I thought the NWF and American Renaissance were the biggest groups in the country. As you claimed, the NWF is Covington's from the ground up. How can those not be considered a success?

>upon which to place any trust whatsoever
Why should we trust you? Who are you? Where are you from? What have you done for the pro-White movement?

>They are losers
How are you not a loser?

>and the chances of them being successfull are practically nil.
So what's your plan to save the White race that doesn't have a success rate of "nil"?

I'm posting from a region in the USA that sided with the confederacy.

>The first way to solve a problem is first identifing a problem.
And you've given no evidence that there's a problem.

>The leadership is fucked.
Because you, the SPLC andd Covington's anti-White brother have said so.

>it isn't going anywhere with those bozos.
So we should give leadership over to you and your group with a plan?

Oh wait...you don't have a group. You don't have a plan. You're hiding behind a confederate flag and no one knows who you are.

you're right I don't have a plan. But at least I'm not putting my faith in spoiled rich brat delusional psychos.

>like I said he's either a complete moron
Who just happens to have a sucesssful organization and has a college degree.

>or he has a hidden agenda.
Which you can't offer any evidence for.

>Not good leadership material.
As opposed to whom?

>so a white person is a "nigger" if they point out how lame the leadership is in white nationalism? really?
You're a nigger because you're siding with the niggers and siding with groups that side with niggers (SPLC)

>I'm posting from a region in the USA that sided with the confederacy.
Prove it by showing your country's flag.

You call the WN leadership frauds yet you're hiding behind that flag.

Are you a fraud too?

>Jew Lovin' Jared

he doesn't have a college degree. he joined the military and got booted out for being mentally ill.

>you're right I don't have a plan
Then shut the fuck up until you do.

> But at least I'm not putting my faith in spoiled rich brat delusional psychos.
No, you want us to put our faith in an user user on an imageboard who's only evidence is an article from the SPLC and who refuses to prove that he's "pro-White and just looking out for the safety of the movement"

I'm not hiding behind anything. As I said before I live in a region which was loyal to to confederacy, so I have a right to post the confederate flag. There is nothing fraudalent about that at all.

>he doesn't have a college degree.
He graduated from Yale University in 1973 with a BA in philosophy.[12] He received an MA in international economics at the Paris Institute of Political Studies in 1978.

>he joined the military and got booted out for being mentally ill.
Says who?

fine go ahead and march off the cliff with the other lemmings following a delusional psychopath. It will do more harm to white nationalism than good, just don't say you weren't warned.

>I'm not hiding behind anything
If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear from showing your country flag.

Is it because your country flag is Israel?

>As I said before I live in a region which was loyal to to confederacy,
Then prove it.

his brother that's who.

>fine go ahead and march off the cliff with the other lemmings following a delusional psychopath.
As opposed to shitposting in your basement like you're doing?

>It will do more harm to white nationalism than good,
How can you call yourself a White Nationalist when you don't even do anything to save the White race?

>just don't say you weren't warned.
By someone who does not have any proof to back up their claims.

I don't have to prove anything to you. This is an user board. Get out of here you doxer.

>his brother that's who.
Why should we trust someone who'd sell their story to the SPLC and who hates the pro-White movement?

For that matter...why should we trust you?

calling out pathetic leadership that's doomed for failure is doing a lot more for white nationalism than blindly following them and creating a complete disaster.

>I don't have to prove anything to you.
Yes, you do. You're the one making crazy, baseless accusations.

>This is an user board.
And Sup Forums has flags. Which you refuse to show.

I've shown my flag. Why can't you show yours?

>Get out of here you doxer.
I'm not doxing you. I want confirmation you are who you claim to be. Showing your flag would do that.

You're being very evasive. Why? Are you as much of a coward you call the WN leadership to be?

his brother red pilled him. the splc is the only place that would publish it.

Don't trust me. do your own research. verify it yourself.

>calling out pathetic
Notice how you can't actually discuss them without insulting them?
Why is that?

>that's doomed for failure
It's almost like you want the pro-White movement to fail...why is that?

> is doing a lot more for white nationalism
How are you saving the White race with your actions?

>than blindly following them and creating a complete disaster.
So you're saying it is better to have never tried at all and fail than to have tried and failed?

I am showing my flag. get over it.

I'm not claiming the WN leadership to be cowards, I'm claiming them to be pathetic losers that don't even know how to earn a basic living. They have are removed from reality. They are incapble of being effective leaders.

>SPLC article
Fuck off, Kike

>his brother red pilled him.
Because the SPLC said so.

>the splc is the only place that would publish it.
The SPLC is an anti-White organization. Therefore it's untrustworthy.

>Don't trust me.
I don't trust you because you're a coward who refuses to back up any of his claims and even refuses to show where he's really living instead of hiding behind that flag.

>do your own research. verify it yourself.
What if my research has proven contrary to your claims?

I'd rather see the movement be practical and sucessful and led by people that know what the fuck they are doing rather than a bunch of Jim Jones evangelists getting people to drink the kool aid.

>I am showing my flag.
You're not showing your geographic location flag. You're showing a flag anyone can choose.

See?

Now I'm a confederate too.

>I'm not claiming the WN leadership to be cowards
Yes, you are.

> I'm claiming them to be pathetic losers that don't even know how to earn a basic living.
With no proof.

>They have are removed from reality. They are incapble of being effective leaders.
Because you say so. Not because you've proven so. Big difference.

Fuck e-celeb "leaders".

We just need to make the idea more palatable in the minds of a larger percentage of white people. This should be a movement of our people at large. Not a few power-tripping goofball leaders trying their best to be the reincarnation of Hitler. Half of which are probably federal and Jewish plants anyway. It'd be much more productive to popularize the idea of racial segregation on the national level than to goose step to the orders of some middle aged autist with a megaphone and a podcast.

We should keep it decentralized and largely leaderless for now like many of the Islamic extremist movements and communist movements. The feds and their media loyalists use our penchant for organization against us. Keep it a decentralized, guerilla-style ideological war for now until we can capture the hearts and minds of a significant portion of the white population.

>I'd rather see the movement be practical and sucessful and led by people that know what the fuck they are doing rather than a bunch of Jim Jones evangelists getting people to drink the kool aid.
And who would that be?

where is your research then? how is covington not delusional when he was booted out of the army for being so?

How is Jared not a moron for promoting Trump?

How is Spencer at all trustworthy when he is a trust fund baby?

>succesful and well-adjusted people dont have to indulge in escapism and fringe beliefs

hmmm really gets my almonds activated

thank you. I appreciate your response. very rational. that's what I'm looking for. someone with some common sense.

>where is your research then?
Not the SPLC.

You ever read this?

A Brief History of the White Nationalist Movement
hammerandanvilmyblog.wordpress.com/2011/05/30/a-brief-history-of-the-white-nationalist-movement/

>how is covington not delusional when he was booted out of the army for being so?
So you want me to disprove a claim that was made on a false premise?

>How is Jared not a moron for promoting Trump?
Trump was the best of a bad situation. Are you suggesting we should've voted for Hillary?

>How is Spencer at all trustworthy when he is a trust fund baby?
How is being a "trust fund baby" as you claim make someone inherently untrustworthy?

>thank you. I appreciate your response. very rational. that's what I'm looking for. someone with some common sense.
Bu you're an Israeli anti-White shill attempting to discredit the leadership of the movement by hiding behind a meme flag.

I understand your sentiment towards the SPLC, but it is his brother speaking. I don't see why his brother would lie.

being a "trust fund baby" makes one inherently linked to the elite and their global agenda.

Show your flag. Until you stop hiding behind a meme flag, everyone's going to assume you're just an anti-white shill.

I am not anti white. I'm just pointing out the failings of the movement. That doesn't make me anti white.

OP is completely right that Spencer is an incompetent idiot.

Are we talking about Jared "The Jews look white to me, so they can live in our ethnostate with us" Taylor?

>I understand your sentiment towards the SPLC, but it is his brother speaking.
Who would sell out his own blood to the Jews.

That makes him inherently untrustworthy.

>I don't see why his brother would lie.
If HAC's brother would sell out his own kin for shekels, I don't see why his brother would tell the truth.

>being a "trust fund baby" makes one inherently linked to the elite and their global agenda.
Even though you have zero evidence for Spencer being linked to globalist anti-Whites and you have no evidence for Spencer promoting a globalist agenda.

See?

You don't have any proof.

>OP is completely right that Spencer is an incompetent idiot.
Yes, but he is quoting a pro-Jew anti-white and Christian organization

I'm not showing my flag. get over it. assume what you want, but I'm not anti white. I went through great pains to have white kids -- that's probably more than most of you.

>I am not anti white.
You've done nothing but shit all over every, single pro-White leader in the movement.

You've spouted bullshit claims and lies. I've even refuted several of them (like your claim Taylor never went to college)

You're anti-White.

>I'm just pointing out the failings of the movement.
Because you're anti-White.

>That doesn't make me anti white.
The fact that you've displayed nothing that shows your pro-White makes you anti-White.

You're so much of a coward you can't even drop your confederate flag.

>I'm not showing my flag. get over it.
You don't want to drop your flag because it would show you're from Israel.

>assume what you want, but I'm not anti white.
You're anti-White because all you've done is act like an anti-White.

> I went through great pains to have white kids
Jews aren't White. Mixed race babies aren't White.

>that's probably more than most of you.
Prove it then. You made the claim, you back it up.