Don't go to italy

Just got back from italy

This is the worst country in europe ive been in. Full of niggers especially in milan trying to sell you fake shit, and when you refuse they proceed with rude remarks and walk away.
Foods nice but the people absolutely ruin it. Overwhelmingly leftist, almost no italians were /ourguys/ most of them defend or side with the niggers if you say anything racist.

Italy is fucking lost man, they might aswell change their flag colors to ghana's.

That is the flag of Hungary though

Noted, thanks for the heads up. Was never on this list of my go to place anyway.

Yeah fuck off, i know an italian flag when i see one.

You see, it's hard to tell if you're joking or not, since you're a burger and you may not actually know that this isn't the italian flag

>american posters

>American education

He's right....

>Italian poster

Also that country bordering them, Slovakia is fucking shit too.

>mfw that's not the average italian but the above-average american

Thanks based Hungary.

maybe op is posting from a tablet or phone and therefore the flag he posted is rotated 90 degrees and is in fact the Italian flag from OP's perspective

>My average and yours
>No clue because he's never stepped foot here
>All his guinea family moved to America
>Every single one fat or degenerate
> my average faggot

That sucks. I have family in Nothern Italy. It's in the mountains. No niggers there. Stay out of cities and shitty tourists spots.

Just got back from Yurope myself.

Europe hasn't had a negro problem on the scale of the USA for hundreds of years. They aren't educated about them yet. So what happens is that Europeans see niggers being promoted by the Jews that own their media, which happens to be the same Jews that make our media, and they think that niggers are okay.

Fuck, I was in BULGARIA and there were niggers pretending to be Kayne West there scoring Southern Slav pussy.

Sadly thats just like the US and I'm sure in many places. Why do nigs hate mountains?

awful thread

>bulgaria
>slav

Shut the fuck up italy are you mad that im telling the truth about milan? Thats why milan is in the state that its in because people like you refuse to acknowledge the problem.

Sofia was pretty slav. East was Turks.

How the fuck should I know? Im Australian.

we got all of the filthy terroni. there's little resemblance of the rest of italy though

pretty obvious this is shitpost designed to get ppl to talk about stupid burgers

You fucking dolt, this isn't even a funny thread.

Kindly stop shitposting.

I'm not disagreeing but are you really trying to say northern italy is much better? I'm curious, red pill me.

/bant/ here, let me tell you about the Netherlands and how they murdered 55 million of their own people under communism.

Oh God...

You came back alive though. That's something to say for it.

I've been to both Italy and Greece. The superior country is based Greece.

All tourist cities are lost.
I live in a rural area and see no Niggers for 5/7 of my week...the one ringing at doors trying to sell stuff is almost a weekly visit on Sundays though