Swedish archeologist proves Islam has always been part of Sweden

A glass ring found in a Viking grave belonging to a Swedish woman offers proof that Vikings were in direct multicultural contact with the ancient Islamic civilizations.

The ring, which is decorated with glass and not amethyst as previously assumed, has an inscription that reads ”to Allah” or “for Allah” in Arabic, writes ScienceNews.

According to the archeologists behind the discovery, it’s a well-established fact that Scandinavians traded their women in exchange of glass beads with people from Egypt and Mesopotamia as far back as 3,400 years ago -- so it’s not that unlikely to think that Viking women might’ve taken the trip down there themselves and converted to Islam, says the researchers from Stockholm University.

According to Jeanette Varberg, director of Moesgaard Museum in Sweden, it’s a very exciting discovery. However, she says she’s not surprised that there were multicultural connections between ancient Scandinavia and the Middle East.

I think Islam is what makes many Swedes today jealous of immigrant groups. You have a culture, an identity, a history, something that brings you together. And what do we have? We have Midsummer's Eve and such silly things, said Mona Sahlin, the former Prime Minister of Sweden

sciencenordic.com/ancient-ring-brings-vikings-and-islamic-civilizations-closer-together

Other urls found in this thread:

government.se/government-of-sweden/ministry-of-culture/alice-bah-kuhnke/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this bait again

they really will go to any lengths to justify their self extermination

Yes, the vikings kicked the shit out of people all over the world.

government.se/government-of-sweden/ministry-of-culture/alice-bah-kuhnke/

Remember, this is the Swedish "Minister of Culture". She has ordered the destruction of newly found Swedish historical artifacts.

Or the Vikings knew what trade was. For fucks sake, the got Crucible Steel from fucking India/Sri Lanka

The Vikings often attacked and raided Al-Andalus

>vikings arrive in constantinople
>no cross on hagia sophia
>minarets
srsly

>Traded their women

fucking degenerate animals

>Vikings known for trading and raiding
>Someone else's shit ends up in their posession
Obviously this means that the Vikings were British.

Vikings got around, they raped and pillaged multiple areas. It is very likely the ring was stolen from southern Europe or even an Islamic country.

They were actually pushing for this on state radio just a couple of hours ago. Right after the nazi rally. Talk about desperate.

MODS!
Ban OP
sage

Swedish vikings conquered Constantinople at one point. Probably took a souvenir.

>actually believing this

UT MED PACKET

>Viking kills a guy and steals his shit, unaware that in the current year the pozzed would use the muzzie scribbles on his ring as an excuse to flood his home with illiterate barbarians for votes

This Roman head found in Mexico proves that whites were always a part of North America.

This caucasian mummy proves that whites were always part of Asia.

This caucasian statue proves the whites were always part of Africa.

Why is this particular article used for shitposting so much? None of what you said is in the article

Wow never seen this thread before let me guess from 2014?

got you to reply, did it not? that is LITERALLY all that matters

i'll ask again, can i or can i not still get swedish pussy for glass beads anymore?

yes