The Future of the Anglosphere

If the Anglosphere is to survive, we must unite. The foreseeable future of the Anglosphere to me is a North Atlantic Commonwealth (US, UK, CA) and Indo Pacific Commonwealth. (AU, NZ, SA)

Fuck off. We in South Africa are busy learning Mandarin. Leave us out of your shitty Angloplans

> Literally the only one to ever talk about the Anglosphere are the British who are the loser of the group who don't even come close in greatness to the other Anglo Nations

>Oh look it’s another Englishmen worried about how irrelevant his country is on the global stage so he wants to be included with the United States bc muh anglophere.

Nope.

Look to the Heavens alone for your salvation fools.

Okay, happy to leave you alone. Stop immigrating to our countries, then

Why would we come to your shitholes when we can migrate to Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, The Bahamas, Chile, Argentina, etc??

There are lots of better places to go to, where we don't have to deal with you Angloshits and your trashy females who do nothing but behave like pic related..

Enjoy those places, faggot! Hahahahahah!

Oh, sorry: jajajajaajajaja!

Fuck off, South Africa belongs to us.

>yfw all grey countries fight the anglosphere

Enjoy your imminent genocide then m8. We really want to help.

With all due respect but Belgium is best when it comes to managing Africa.

What's it like being a minority within a minority?

Anglos are the shit tier of whites.

How? We are the only nation to spread the white race across 3 major continents, actually the only nation to spread the white race outside of Europe in large numbers at all (Quebec and Orange are shit).
Your nation was invented by Anglos. All of your freedoms, determined by Anglos. Washington was a proud Anglo. You're just hanging along someone's coat-tails and biting the hand that feeds you.

Well said. It is a shame that flag is being stained by stupid shitskins.

Why did you leave out the crown jewel of the empire?

Most of you shitheads "take the piss" out of each other and are just rude in general. I have found few Brits I've enjoyed talking to.

Sorry, we'll stop having fun to not infringe upon your feefees.

WTF Papua New Guinea?

>females
Nigger detected.

Wow, it's almost like what people have been saying about Amerikkka being a racist oppressive country from the beginning has been completely correct

>were fucking white men

then get the fuck out of our country, nigger.

Lmao... The UK? Maybe irland and Scott... England is fucked... the name Muhammad is one of the most popular baby names this year.

You brought us here now fucking deal with it you lazy faggots

Shoulda done your own fucking work

Kek. Please dont tell me that children born in the UK are being named Muhammad? Tell me youre joking

oh yeah, we'll definitely deal with it once you niggers get too uppity

we'll either kill you or ship you back to Africa, you stupid niggers are already self-segregating

>larping as black

What a fucking kike.

Agreed

lmao you won't do shit white boy, you had your chance long ago

I've literally shot at niggers for getting aggressive, I can't wait for the rest of my friends to realize that you're all animals that should be put down

fuck off