ITT: We write a letter to Martin Shkreli one word at a time. I'll start

ITT: We write a letter to Martin Shkreli one word at a time. I'll start.

Dear

Asshole

Cunt

Fucker

this is the wrong board

Le

This

Do u work here for free

thank you

stupid thread - should be deleted by mods

Wrong.

The corruption that exists in the pharmaceutical industry is politically related

Worse than a Jew

Love,

Loser

prisonsex

nigger

I was best friends with this guy for an hour

AMA

FREE SHKRELI

i talk to him
i can write him whenever i want
go back to Sup Forums faggit
then kill yourself
have some free sage

edgelord

I have his writing address too, I simply looked up his name on the MDC Brooklyn website

i message him
he is a friend
i invited him to my wedding and he said he would need a court pass to leave the state
so he didnt make it

Dear pharmakang, please raise the price of aids and sickle cell meds so niggers die. Thanks. Also kill all niggers. Goodbye

This

JEW

faggot alert

>raising the price of an obsolete drug
>the price was raised for insurers only
>money made from obsolete drug was funneled into r and d for new drugs that work
sorry your fantasy failed

If this thread gets 200 replies I will write him a letter containing the one-word replies

love

So far

"Dear Asshole Cunt Fucker. Le This Love Loser prisonsex nigger edgelord This JEW love..."

Seems legit.

shekels

go back to Sup Forums he dindu nuffin. here is another (you) and salvia officinalis

KYS KIKE

>Dear asshole cunt fucker this le this do thank stupid wrong worse love loser prisonsex nigger I free I edgelord I I dear this Jew faggot raising if love so sheckles go kys

good so far

I will fight every nigger here

Armenian

BASED

I'm gonna go out to buy an envelope, when I come back I expect 200 replies. I will deliver

Genocide

>t. big pharma jew who thinks there is no suppression of medicine that cures cancer

podesta

Judenschwein

>jew pig
we get it
halt's maul