Anyone else pissed off by Neil De Niggers scientists dude?

Anyone else pissed off by Neil De Niggers scientists dude?

Other urls found in this thread:

nerdist.com/man-emergency-lands-helicopter-to-teach-neil-tyson-a-physics-lesson/
youtube.com/watch?v=7V4V_omJFmY
youtube.com/watch?v=x7Q8UvJ1wvk
youtube.com/watch?v=6kEJqMTjYtU
ebook4expert.com/2017/05/08/astrophysics-for-people-in-a-hurry-ebook-free-by-neil-degrasse-tyson-epubmobi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah this guy is a retard

I don't follow this stuff.
What he did wrong?

LOL I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

i wish i was black and lied about science so i wouldn't have to work a real job :/

Kinda. He's clearly intelligent and seems like a good guy, but has gotten a little too sucked up in the popular science thing. He thinks that we need to hear his opinion or dissent on every little thing, and that's gotten pretty tiresome.

Seriously, Neil DeGrasse Tyson is my shit.

>clearly intelligent

lmao wat

He got talked out of his PhD path because he's not capable of being a scientist, too dumb

Did you, like, know that if you, like, kiss a mirror, you always got ta kiss it on the lips!

He is a science propagandist.

Without him science would get less funding and fewer gullible idiots to become scientists. His motive is all about the grant money and cheap student labour.

I too can memorize facts from my high school science book.

He's just a token black outlier chosen by the jews to make blacks look less like low IQ monkeys. He's nothing special and it shows when he says stupid shit on social media.

He doesn't know how helicopters work.

nerdist.com/man-emergency-lands-helicopter-to-teach-neil-tyson-a-physics-lesson/

*Patronises religious people for believing in superstition and fantasy*

*Flies around in CGI imaginary spaceship in documentary about science*

I am kind of curious, is there any claims he has made that are incorrect? How much of what he says is scripted by someone else? What actual research has the guy done himself if any? Is there any history of TNB.

progress stopped the moment that nigger hit tv.

he is part of the lie

he cant fly around in a real spaceship because the government spends all its money on welfare for niggers rather than actual spaceships to fly the niggers in.

black scientists lol

Pewdiepie called him a fake science nigger this week

youtube.com/watch?v=7V4V_omJFmY

>Businessmen backed by governments cannot be allowed to explore space because a Spanish government backed businessman discovered America

Really activated my almonds.

>BLM larper flag likes stupid "science" nigger

Checks out

He's the archetypal disingenuous I fucking love science fedora who thinks everything about nature is breathtaking, uses (and misuses) the words 'logic' and 'evidence' too often and thinks the idea that life is just a pointless, meaningless accident is somehow beautiful and comforting.

In short, he's a smug prick.

He's as black as Obama

A nigga who's too smart for you! OMFG!!! Millenials minds are blown!

Space is highly classified. Lying to the public is mandatory. Telling the truth is illegal and against the terms of the national security agreement they signed.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7Q8UvJ1wvk

youtube.com/watch?v=6kEJqMTjYtU

no, he isn't even a scientist though. he like one publication and manages a planetarium or something.

That was at University of Texas. He later got his PhD at Columbia.

Lynching when?

He's shit alright, nigger

We have to focus on the real question...Is math related to science?

God I fucking hate this nigger. He wrote a piece of shit book too.

ebook4expert.com/2017/05/08/astrophysics-for-people-in-a-hurry-ebook-free-by-neil-degrasse-tyson-epubmobi/

God bless the archives.

I remember him tweeting something about Batman and bats being blind, but then got smacked down. Dont have pic.

fyck is that dropping?

>Neil de Gasse Juden

>tfw I'M GOING TO SCIENCE THE SHIT OUT OF THIS

Loosen your tinfoil hat bro

sub-human tyson

Nigger science.

Good point, that stupid ass magic space ship tear drop thing was retarded. He's just a narcissistic fuck who has convinced himself he's not just a token black science dude, and is actually some great mind of the 21st century on par with Krauss or Hawkings. And no I'm not shilling for those two before someone jumps on me with that, just saying Tyson is far below anyone worth mentioning, even Dawkins.

He never did any actual research after that. He was a glorified care taker at a museum.

He was talking about Great Zimbabwe, wasn't he? Isn't he right, tho?

People like him are why I've always been mildly against the genre of "science popularization".

I don't mind real intellectual scientists like gad saad talking about their work and other subjects and keeping the two separate, but black science man acts like basic physics is all you need and openly disparages philosophers who could kick his ass in a debate about anything.

In particular, people like black science man reject Kant's critique of empiricism without providing any evidence, and they are always making stupid claims that assume mind body dualism or that objects are all atomic and all sorts of other bullshit that isn't necessary.

He's probably being used by the CIA.

Why would one need evidence to reject a critique of empiricism?

Affirmative action astrophysicist.

People don't think it be like it is.

> Intelligent

His tweets seem very obvious, but he writes them like some kind of mindblowing truth.