How to blue pill myself?

I am red pilled like way to far, I see the world how it is and see dumb and simple people around me, they are happy and careless.
How to blue pill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZnKJaEbZjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you can't, you're here forever

Obviously you're not red pilled if you're asking this question.

>ancap
>redpilled
Just stay that way.

Sorry no refunds

slides are out in full force today just sage and report anything like this

>"i see the world how it is"
you are bluepilled and a fag too

There is nothing more miserable, shameful or depressing than cowardliness.

It's time for you to man up now boy. Go forth on your hero's journey. An adventure the likes of which you can't yet imagine awaits you!

a bullet to the brain is the only blue pill bro

stop taking pills
and
say no to drugs

Oh really, so tll me how the world works

Truth is an ugly thing.

go black pill, it's the final and true pill

im dark red pilled,
how i can go blue bill again.
i tried care more self about me and stop this extreme nihilism but what are the next steps.
I'm pretty sure a gf, is a good way to blue bill, but i'm far away from having a gf.

OP do you have a gf and still red pilled?

I have a gf she voted for Hillary (I know), I must hold myself in not to talk about simple say (red pill) subjects. because if I do the change than it can go wrong so....
so, I try to blue pill myself for her and for my sake.

The only escape is the lead pill, you don't like it, I don't like it, but you know DAMN well that it's true

It's easier than a lot of these faggots say. Simply realize that there is absolutely nothing you can do about it, then shrug it off. Focus on yourself, progress your career, and build your friendships with people. Don't talk about politics with anyone. Talk about sports, movies and TV, video games, and work. Work out when you can, and eat more healthy foods. That's it. The rest will fall naturally.

Wow exactly good advice thanks.

go to college

>can't differentiate to/too
>""""other dumb people""""

Easy, read as much as you can on Republicanism and keep browsing Sup Forums. You'll be blue-pilled in no time.

It's very difficult...

and doesn't she help you to blue pill again?
I mean girls want to go out, eating, shopping.
I really thought, i went full dark red pill, because the lack of girls, and i went more and more treating them like objects.

I think could help.
And not just talking about poliitics, i think just inform less about the actual happenings, i'm pretty sure the world is worse atm than 15-25 years ago. So just don't care.
Focus on your health, have fun with your girlfriend, stop thinking about the world, and do instead just things that make you happy, training , sports, girlfriend going out.
If im at pc all day, i red pill more, if i'm distracted the whole day, it is okay.

To put it in a nutshell i think the key to blue pill is too have no time thinking about the bad things in world.

>still using a phrase made up by two asian trannies obsessed with race mixing in all their movies
no op you are the blue pill

Red pill.....
DXM?

youtube.com/watch?v=HZnKJaEbZjo

not many people here are actually redpilled. Sup Forums is a group of people passing the same memes around eachother, if one is informed about something then the majority are