What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ChF0mOeX2FQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lax gun laws, no sales tax, legal weed, and great beer.

who gives a fuck

Me fucking my wife's asshole
t. Oregonian

Wew, sounds comfy

whitey voting democrat

Antifa and white lefties

Shitty weather.

DUDE

More homeless than humans

Fucking dirty assholes is degenerate.

absolute shit tier state

exhibit a)
it's illegal to pump your own gas

Not much.

t. an oregonian

Don't encourage people to move here, God damn it.

It's illegal to pump your own gas in Oregon. That's all I know about it

It's legal to in rural counties, now.

I am trying to archieve doubles for red to take yellow tile ;)

>shit weather
>hippies/sjws everywhere
>cant pump your own gas
>bad nightlife

Repulsive white liberal faggots.
Portland reeks of sweat & piss.

this
oregon is fucking gay, better to move to washington or texas if you are looking for a change

What’s the reasoning behind that law?

The best godamn alfalpha wheat in all of the us nigga

it created a lot of jobs

Me.

Pick a random spot on a map and Sup Forums will tell you how shit it is

What happens here?

It’s better than redneck niggers

I am trying once more in attempts to make this thread into stupid Sup Forums doubles game

fuck c*lifornians

it was a good place to watch the eclipse. Beautiful camping on the west coast. I liked Astoria. Portland was exactly what you'd expect. I saw city workers handing out gibs to negro children, they gave me some too for my kid.

Portland and Eugene are cesspools of liberalism, rest of the state is pretty rural and conservative.

Too late, already making plans to, and I'm from Commiefornia

Well wouldn't you rather be forced to have Professionals pump your gas? After all, people are too stupid to do it on their own unless they are professional gas pumpers. Safety first!

Also, it creates jobs!

mud

yiss

comfy wilderness camping, too

Nothing at all

there are Spanish teachers working there

youtube.com/watch?v=ChF0mOeX2FQ

Marijuana.

The largest organism alive in the world today. An enormous underground mushroom which spans from Washington to Northern California. Also kombucha n sour kraut.

Life is Strange :)

Tweakers

Probably some preposterous scheme to protect jobs or something.

There's many sightings of Bigfoot in that state. Coincidentally, many people literally vanish without a trace from the National Parks.

In Crater Lake, ONLY males have vanished from the area.

Make of that what you will.

But it's nearly 3 times cheaper in Washington, though.

Dysentery

My uncle saw a bigfoot while hunting. It was drinking from a river, saw my uncle, then stood up and walked away.

Good one shit stain, sales tax is over 9% in many places. The state is filling-up w/homeless who shit on the sidewalks. All "Gun Laws" are oppressive. Seattle thinks it's Berkeley w/ a statue of Lenin

God damn Chicago was awesome in the 1940's and 50's

Its like 3$ a gram at dispensary's and much cheaper if you get it on the black market.

FUCKING DAMMIT I LIVE IN OVERCROWDED FLAT COUNTRY WITH NO MOUNTAINS STOP TRIGGERING ME

A vacuum of neither Washington or California but desperately and pathetically trying to emulate both
Oregon is like a Chinese bootleg on a state level
A Washington laundromat would be called "Kiki's Laundromat" and in Oregon it would be called "Kiki's Super Fast Laundry Cowboy Dry"

Oregon not washington you retard

A LOT of marijuana growing and smoking.

There is no sales tax in Oregon. Also, Seattle is in Washington, dumbshit.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

huh, that is surprisingly accurate for Portland.

I know this is just a joke, but the largest living organism in the world actually is a mushroom in Oregon. However, its only about 2.5 miles long.

>wife (male)

Life is Strange games.

The weather is nice, and everything outside of metropolitan areas is a great place to live.

horrid 8 month winter.

isn't that fagastan?

Penny farthings and typewriters

A really beautiful state with pockets of shittiness. Portland is overflowing with refugees from around the country, each trying to out-liberal/hipster each other while ignoring the obvious social issues. The state is a magnet for rejects and vagrants, the major cities are filled to the brim with hard drugs and petty crimes.

Outside the major cities, it is fairly rural and laid back. The lack of brown people in these places makes it fairly comfy, but that is changing. White niggers do exist as well, the meth problem is hard to ignore in places that don't have shit going on.

I've heard it had something to do with stealing gas that is no longer an issue.

Idiot, it's in WA State only yards from where I live

Is it larger than Pando in Utah?

Expat here, no fucking way is South Texas that deep red at 90% white in 1940. Always been plenty of beaner in the border states' border.

lmfao the Blue Mountains are in Eastern Oregon. How do you living in Washington and not know where anything is?

pdx checking in

Love it, masterpiece
Reminded me of that state too

Thank you baste Oregon fag

t. Oregon fag

>What percentage of /pol is Oregonian I wonder...

Really hot white girls in Oklahoma, not gonna lie.

see

>Commiefornia

You have to go back.

>WEED LMAO GUNS LMAO
Holy shit, how do I get there? I only know how to grow weed though.

You're supposed to put it in the other hole

Just show up in southern oregon and post on craigslist that you know how to grow weed you will get a job

Funny joke, comrade.
>implying I won't get ICED

Grow and sell weed, buy guns.

Oregon is a beautiful state but the people are complete garbage. Portland should be nuked from orbit, it's a fucking disgrace of a city

You better encourage the right kind of people to move there before commiefornians take it over and ruin it.

How`s the computer science/IT field there?

Well ffs

Also this

But how do I not get ICE'd?

Pretty comfy. Portland is kinda Seattle's retarded cousin, but it's not bad. Except for the traffic, which is very bad.

Eastern Oregon is straight outta Deliverance. Not recommended unless that's your thing.

Great wine, good people, beautiful scenery.

move here legally maybe?

Born in Corvallis
Lived in Albany until ~10yo
Lived in Salem ever since (except college, etc...)

Legal Weed - It's pretty good around here.
Numerous of microbrews, to a point it's becoming snobbish but it's nice to have variety
Gun laws are good with exception of SB941 which eliminated private to private sales without NCIS check. Now only can be done via FFLs. Exemptions applies.

Gov. Kate Brown can suck a dick and die.

Great city slowly going down hill. I love it but it won't be home for long

Migrate legally you degenerate!

On the reals.
I've seen videos of city council meetings of southern Oregon towns trying to be California.
Watch out, guys because Oregon has some hard core lefties already present and active.
Protect what rights you're still allowed to have by glorious government.

But that means I need a work visa. Don't tell me that I unironically can go to craiglist, as you say, and just apply to weed lmao vacancies. That's a joke, right? I'm a foreigner, and it's not like growing weed is some sort of a rare skill, like programming or something. Why would they need me?

Why should you try/do weed anyways? Just tell me

>Never smoked anything, 20yo, drinks plenty of alcohol because his liver processes it literally like water thanks to dna
>Also European so don`t start screaming muh alcohol degenerate violence

tl;dr redpill me

>>abusing greentext

they have lots of meth there my friend

Really strict driving laws
I do believe we have the lowest max speed limit on average in the country.

>Really strict driving laws
>Oregon basic speed rule
OK

god I Miss the old days. WTF have we done!

FUCK

Born and spent my early years there.

Beautiful place, very easygoing people.

Portland really isn't what it used to be though.