Redpill me on Taylor Swift Sup Forums

I was always wondering :
is this girls based, or /ourgirl/ or some shits like that, or it is just a meme that Sup Forums invented or appropriated itself ?

Tell me the truth Sup Forums.
Teach me.

Her and Kanye west are both woke as fuck. I wonder if their fueds are an act?

She's the Donald Trump of music.

she is silent on her political views no matter what. in the world of kikeywood that absolutely means christian and/or conservative. she is probably a moderate conservative most likely, so easy to redpill by a good player

Aaaaa

she doesn't go shitting on everything that isn't liberal, so at least she's respectable

she's part Jewish so no.

also a feminist.

Following President Obama's inauguration, she told Rolling Stone that she supported the president: "I've never seen this country so happy about a political decision in my entire time of being alive. I'm so glad this was my first election."[295]

Swift is also a feminist.[298] She has spoken out against LGBT discrimination. Following the 2008 murder of Larry King, she recorded a GLSEN PSA to combat hate crimes.[299] On the first anniversary of King's death, Swift told Seventeen that her parents taught her "never to judge others based on whom they love, what color their skin is, or their religion".[300]

Hmm, seems bad.
She might have changed ?

>A friend of (((Anita Sarkeesian)))
To the dumpster she goes

Changed?

She made those statements in 9 years ago. She was always like this.

>/ourgirl/

She named her cat Meredith by asking Sup Forums.

Pic related from her original post.

She's behind everything bad that's happened to Kanye West and his family/friends for the past 8 years

>live near where she grew up
Why can't I be famous too?

People change.
I was a leftist libtard 3 years ago, still it looks like she might submit to the kikes.

/ourgirl/

(((Zimmerman)))

famous coal burner

>feminist

how many of her bfs have been niggs?

>"never to judge others based on whom they love, what color their skin is, or their religion
Very regressive of her. Being colorblind in this day and age makes you a dinosaur in SJW terms.

Also the vote for Obama, so what? Obama was pretty popular in 2008. I voted for him too.

>bfs
she just uses them to fulfil her lust for BBC.

>White American making mainstream music
Marxists and kangz absolutely hate her guts. That alone makes me like her.

Illuminati sell out cum dumpster