>Eric Trump on Hannity 9/29/17
youtu.be/EiZiGJTjLUM
>IntSec Zinke on American Energy Dominance 9/29/17
youtu.be/hkEwzNC8l-U
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S Mattis/PooInDaLoo Joint Statement 9/29/17
youtu.be/u51kaf5kGB8
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis arrives in India 9/29/17
youtu.be/XStahznkciY
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/NATO SecGen Stoltenberg @ Resolute Support HQ in Afghanistan 9/29/17
youtu.be/hsa62c6u8es
>UN Amb Haley @UN on Burma 9/29/17
youtu.be/eWCDejZW-eE
>OMB Mulvaney on F&F 9/29/17
youtu.be/wm69qvs1l0M
>This Week @State 9/29/17
youtu.be/MhlOmNaujVk
>TrumpTV Vid - Hurr Maria (Lara) 9/29/17
youtu.be/beCQcJCmywk
>TrumpTV Vid - Bipartisanship (Harlan Hill) 9/25/17
youtu.be/plgCfg1qW7M
>WH Video - VP tax reform events 9/29/17
youtu.be/-wOP0PRioGU
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914214237584674816
oann.com/construction-begins-on-prototypes-for-president-trumps-border-wall/
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914227642131509248
scmp.com/news/world/middle-east/article/2113518/amnesty-international-slams-egypt-hunting-down-gays-and
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Hart
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kennedy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FPBP

Also, it is up to someone else to carry the torch and make new threads.

I believe in you. I am off to wash my stanky armpits.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>mfw that prev
i still love you new baker

There was a split and most people are already at the other thread. Go here first
Recycle this thread later. I will bake after this thread has been recycled and used up.

Why would elitists be upset about the elimination of the estate tax? Now their dynasties can exist indefinitely, with zero work required of their forebears

Puerto Rico neglected their infrastructure for decades, and now that its tested it is, not surprisingly, falling apart. The last time they had a storm this strong was 85 years ago. That means they had 85 years to build in preparation of powerful storms.

Within hours of the storm's impact, an entire carrier battlegroup was on site, including the USS Kearsarge, USS Oak Hill, and the 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit, which, at full strength, is 2400 men alone.

That's not even counting the thousands of national guard already stationed in Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico has millions of pounds of aid supplies sitting on docks, because they can't clear distribution points and they can't drum up the manpower to hand things out.

Trump can't make elected bureaucrats competent, and he has no direct leadership beyond ordering resources, of which he has sent many.

The whole 'Puerto Rico is Katrina' meme is a load of horse shit drummed up by people who (A) are desperate for something to pin on Trump, and (B) have no concept of disaster preparedness or recovery.

Like all liberals, the concept that some responsibility lies with the region is outside their realm of understanding. Personal responsibility always is. FEMA cannot and should not be the only way people survive natural disasters.

They are natural. They occur in nature. Part of the responsibility is always yours to deal with them.

The first report on the intelligence of NYC Puerto Ricans became something of a target for local and subnational hostility. In 1935 the New York State Chamber of Commerce’s Special Committee on Immigration and Naturalization commissioned a study on the intelligence of Puerto Rican schoolchildren in East Harlem. The average IQ of 240 9-14 year-olds on the Army Individual Performance Test was 86.8; a comparison group of 400 white children scored 103.3 (Armstrong et al, 1935). This relatively low IQ score—and, probably more so, the report’s consequent recommendations against Puerto Rican citizenship and statehood—incited a backlash among local community educators and activists. The popular Commie Congressman Vito Marcantonio even ranted against the study before the House of Representatives (Thomas, 2010, p. 86).

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914214237584674816
Nuevo

Why didn't America want to keep these demographics?

I don't know, Sven. Why doesn't Sweden want to keep theirs?

Because they were thoroughly explained that the only hope for world peace was to end racial tensions through race mixing.

Literally Twitter-trained orangutan

Inb4 CNN says Trump fucked her or something

I think Mexico may need them more.

is this the end of /ptg/

Far from it. But you better watch out, Britjoe.

Not yet

Im sure they will manage

white ppl killed the kneel smdh

>is this the end of /ptg/

Nah, there was a split. The other thread just hit bump limit though

Not ever

oann.com/construction-begins-on-prototypes-for-president-trumps-border-wall/

ONCE AGAIN, HERE COMES THE WALL!

What kind of lame duck president has hired 3 different foreign agents to be in his campaign and administration?

And then the OP made another one for some fucking reason.

Jared Kushner reminds me of a more autistic version of Philip Rivers

we all love /ptg/ but one day I will turn out the lights on this long running bread with one final joe

At the end of 2023 or so we will need to decide whether to transition into Ameri/pol/ just to allow general discussion or shill for a specific person but that is a long ways off.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah

I kneel with u my fellow negro goyim

Just like Trumpgen continued in this form it would ideally go on as Ameri/pol/ desu. I know you are angling for those last Joe posts though kek.

Can someone tell me if Mexico is still going to pay for the Wall?

lol why

NEW TWEET
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914227642131509248

> white

Also dance trump for fucking before this retarded protest, I'm sure cops all over the nation are happy

it's you who needs to watch out. that splitter is still baking. stay vigilant! I'm going to sleep lest i be tired on my morning sea voyage!

Probably after GOP gets more senate seats they'll pass a tax on mexican shit up until the cost of the wall is collected.

This is the most virtue signaling bullshit I've seen in a long fucking time. Happy that black people are seeing through it.

I have the chance to work there this winter, not sure if I want to go yet, so that's bullshit.

SCHEW BTFO

Shrew*

nn britjoe. Jealous of your cool job.

I can see that. I will follow through with my plans on baking after this thread however. nn Britjoe.

>ywn get a footjob from Kushy

>probably

good, let's sue those shitters at chobani next for hiring rapefugees

How long until the new talking point for the left is "President Trump cares more about rebuilding the territory of Puerto Rico than he does about fixing inner cities here in the mainland"?

You can tax remittances and therefore get mexicans to pay for the wall.
Mexico knows that if it refuses to help the U.S in border security, they most definitely will get unfavorable terms in trade.

>Dat id
He's got some big feet...

Quick reminder that there are no new threads to recycle

This person is making the next thread:
Anyone else attempting to guide people to recycle is splitting and raiding.

K...

... Doesn't foot size correlate to penis length?

I wonder if he'll keep us updated

>Can someone tell me if Mexico is still going to pay for the Wall?

I know for a fact myself personally will not contribute, but Mexico will end up paying after a few decades,

TO OP.. IF YOU'RE BAKING, INCLUDE PTG IN TITLE

hey lads what's a good korean war documentary?

I want to knock Keith Olbermann the fuck out so bad it hurts. I just want to tell him I'm conservative and voted for Trump before we fight. I'm fucking seething

keep me posted

K.. KEEP ME POSTED

KEEP...

Yes.
How can goys even compete?

probably recommended by Reince. People don't realize that for many of the positions that Trump had no one in mind to fill, Reince, as COS, would recommend people from the GOP's ranks. That was Reince's whole point. He was supposed to be the bridge between Trump and the establishment. He failed to marshal both the party and the staff efficiently, so he was fired. Price failed in his role at HHS to sufficiently gut Obamacare, so he was also fired upon bringing even more disgrace to the admin through he air travel expenses. Trump is smart to require all further air travel requests to go through Kelly.
Alternatively, perhaps Trump used some of his cabinet picks solely to remove people from congress who he didn't think would serve him well there.

Alabama "hunting down" gays, conducting forced anal exams - Amnesty

MONTGOMERY (Reuters) - Six homosexual men arrested for “promoting sexual deviancy” and “debauchery” on social media will be subjected to anal examinations ahead of their Oct. 2 trial, Amnesty International said on Saturday.

Their arrest is part of a wider crackdown against homosexuality that started last week when a group of people were seen raising a rainbow flag at a concert, a rare public show of support for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights in the conservative Alabama county.

At least 11 people have since been arrested, Amnesty said, and one man has been sentenced to six years in jail after local media launched a highly critical campaign against those who raised the rainbow flag at a Katy Perry concert, a popular singer who allegedly sold her soul to Beelzebub.

Judicial sources said any defendant accused of “debauchery” or “sexual deviancy”, a euphemism for homosexuality in Alabama, is subjected to a medical examination based on an order from the Public Prosecutor.

Alabama’s religious establishment is voicing its support for the government’s moves against homosexuals.

“We will stand against calls for sexual perversion the same way it has stood against extremist groups,” a preacher at the 1,000-year-old seat of Jesus Christ Learning Center said in his Wednesday evening prayers sermon.

Although homosexuality is not specifically outlawed in Alabama, it is a conservative society and discrimination is rife. Gay men are frequently arrested and typically charged with debauchery, immorality or blasphemy.

The largest crackdown on homosexuals took place in 2001, when police raided a floating disco called the Queen Boat. Fifty-two men were tried in the case.

EVERYBODY CHILL THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!

Then troll his twatter; expose the hypocrisy for his dumb fuck followers to react to.

Can someone please tell me what race Puerto Ricans are that Trump is oppressing? Hispanic is not a race; it's an ethnicity

Nikki Haley's appointment to the UN was 100% about getting a friendly governor in South Carolina. I'd be surprised if that was the only appointment made along those lines.

He doesn't keep us updated, he is kept updated.

They're a mix of niggers and native mexihobbit islanders.

>forced anal exams

Whats the latest on the muh Russia investigation? Haven't been keeping up.

>there's two split threads in the catalog

TRUMP PROMISED ME A CUTE FASHY GF
IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR

got anymore of these muh dick images?

Subhuman

All,
Put /ptg/ lowercase, with slashes, in the title first. This is so that everyone can use the search function to quickly locate our favorite general.

>Awoo

Someone keeps spamming split threads, report splitting spam.

There is only one legitimate thread and it is coming from
Ignore any other threads because they are split threads by people trying to cause issues

Hmm. Can states make laws against faggot?

It's dead, again. But libs, Reddit, and blue check marks post it and whip each other into a frenzy for (you)s. They also ironically believe Mueller will "save them"

What's his end game?

Yeah I know. I just checked while looking for this thread on my phone.

>puerto Ricans are a mix of niggers and mexicans
>pic is the average Rican mother and child
Um sweetie, no.
You must be thinking of the US.

Now THAT explains a lot.

When will they learn?

>What's his end game?
I bet it has something to do with FRANK.

It's fake news, this is actually happening in Egypt

scmp.com/news/world/middle-east/article/2113518/amnesty-international-slams-egypt-hunting-down-gays-and

We did, (((they))) didn't
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler
And his Mick lackeys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Hart
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kennedy

thanks m8, gotta grow my collection.

That's bullshit, explain the East Asians then, or are they officially honorary whites as seen by the left now?