Discuss

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=050_1497929228&comments=1
imgur.com/a/3LWzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It looked like that BEFORE the hurricane. These beaners are billions in debt and just want a bailout

>One is a world filled with poisonous water, giant insects, and violent monsters
>The other is Fallout

Trump has sent millions of dollars worth of aid, not his fault if they are too lazy to distribute it. Now US soldiers have to go and distribute it for them

I can't understand current affairs without is being phrased in the form of a Harry Potter or Star Wars analogy. Please be courteous enough to do that for me.

>some trees fell down and the road is damaged

You can't use your vats in Puerto Rico. Even outside of town. Fucking backward ass people.

puerto ricans are lazy. get off your asses, pick up shovels and pick axes, and get to work.

This is Texas. America first. We got our own problems. Should have slapped your star on the flag then. And that was Puerto shithole before the hurricane too.

Conservative policies are like half life 3. Things could be so good if they ever fucking happened. Leftist policies are like Bethesda. Broken buggy bullshit.

why is that shit hole being spammed so much recently?

The brown and bloom era really did produce some of the ugliest games of all time..

>Trump is a pure evil monster.
>Help us.

Fuck off faggots

I don't remember the graphics looking that good on fallout 3.

Trump has sent aid since day 1. Puerto Rico's local government has been ineffective at distributing it. Florida and Texas had no trouble with the aid the federal government sent them.

Flat Earthers BTFO

>one retard says this (probably doesn't even live in puerto rico)
>deny the whole island help

And here we have the 15 year old edgy reddit immigrant.

This, just look at pictures of the Mississippi coast after Katrina...Biloxi, Gulfport, Bay St. Louis etc. It was DESTROYED. But the citizens got off of their asses and helped one another.

They don't have radiation

How much more. more. more.

>America First
Tell me, what nation is the territory of Puerto Rico a part of?

>Should have slapped your star on the flag then
They voted for statehood. Congress has yet to approve of it.

Who is this supposed to appeal to? I see this and all I can think of is "Pokemon GO to the polls!".

>on island destroyed by hurricans
>people need help
>you're in charge of making sure they are being helped
>quick some one make me a hoodie with a catchy hashtag

Shitpost. Cite sources fag.

New Vegas was better

>Checked

Did CNN bring those T-shirts?

>What are natural disasters.

Just send money and people to fix what's broken and stop being shitty human beings.

>Gigawatts
>Sources
user

fuck Puerto Rico, they are a debt hole and cant support themselves with all the fuck aid money that america sends them its one giant sanctuary island state

>2.8 GW
watt?

>>Gigawatts

A Gigawatt is a real unit, morons.

you are a fucking retard if you think trump isnt doing anything puerto rico gets taken care of all the fucking time at the tax payers expense

Yeah, 1 GW is 1 billion watts

Uhh why didn't they use a screenshot from Fallout 4™? This is outrageous!

So Bethesda needs to do a Puerto Rico version of Fallout?

Pic related, it is what happens when you let Muslims in your country.

wrong fucking thread

>it's the US's job to provide aide for the entire world

Puerto Rico always look like that. I'm not even joking. The entire country resembles a gigantic trailer park covered in litter and the blacker parts look like literal Africa with shanty towns, dogs running around, piles of garbage, and people fighting on the sidewalk. If I could best describe Puerto Ricans I would tell you to think of the most white trash person you can think of, multiply that by 2 and slightly darken up their skin. They're all obese, dress like slobs, don't work, and get drunk all day. Ricans are fucking scum.

big if true

The bit down there at the end of the road looks really nice though

Ricans are fucking disgusting

liveleak.com/view?i=050_1497929228&comments=1

Yes, you could probably find street brawls like this in white trash America. But, bare in mind, this is what the entirety of PR looks like. This aesthetic of being the most disgusting, trashiest human being you could possibly be is unique to Puerto Rico (and universal)

There's no way that's really Fallout 3: the graphics are too good for a Bethesda game of that year.

They pay federal taxes though, don't they?

>"Puerto Rico wants the United States to do everything done for them"
He's right. Puerto Rico is fucked because, of their fucking incompetence since not only does majority of the island don't even bother to follow HSEEP or any fucking guidelines by FEMA or DHS but, expect FEMA a support agency to do the leading even though all disaster command structures rely on local and state authorities to lead.

Not to mention nothing says Puerto Ricans care when their teamster unions are on fucking strike during this but, having public officials like the mayor of San Juan ditching out of disaster relief meetings before the hurricane rekt her brown asshole

They eat more in taxes than they put in. The island is a third world mess run by corrupt morons and practically everyone is on welfare in some form or another. And by the way, Ricans don't pay for their own welfare. Most of it comes from the US federal government.

>catagory

>we should treat other countries like US states any time something bad happens

Unfortunately this, the Latin American population in America tends to have literally at half of them on da gibs.

They make Ole' Miss look like Norway

Lets not even get into PR's murder rate

I really cannot understand the reasoning behind giving them citizenship. I cannot understand the reasoning of giving them territorial status. They're a huge burden on the country.

A somewhat minor, though loyal, planet on the fringe of the Empire got shafted and is now requesting highly expensive bailout. The Emperor is half-assing it while what seems to be the majority of the population of the Empire urges him to move forward at full speed.

Trump is busy drafting a 1.6 trillion dollar tax cut for billionaires and big corporations. He really has more important things to be doing than worrying about people living off on some island somewhere.

OMG GUYS A ROAD GOT DAMAGED

Severely underrated

New Vegas was a better game

>Puerto Rico
>Virgin Isle
literally who gives a shit?

All the stuff they need is already sitting in their docks and there's plenty of federal employees down there helping. Pureto Rico itself just isn't doing what they need to do. They can't find anyone to drive the trucks to deliver the food and water and their dock workers are on strike.

Nice catch user

>Claims nothing is left
Prints up givmedats tshirts for tv interviews

WHAT THE HELL IS A JIGGA WAT

they're essentially a farming colony

A farming colony where half the population doesn't work and third of those leftover are in the business of siphoning tax dollars

very productive and beneficial for us

I want to go bar hopping with a shirt like that.

KeK

I would just an hero

>hmm yes because fallout 3 is a perfect representation of a nuclear holocaust

>Be in bathroom craving toast while taking a comfy bubbly
>Set toaster in shelf near tub for easy access
>Nukes go off
>Toaster falls into tub
>200 years later everyone thinks you offed yourself when all you wanted was fresh toast

Feels bad man.

If Puerto Rico is a US Territory can citizens buy land there?

Buy low, sell high.

Yes and the fact shit for brains say they eat more in taxes is absolutely false. The federal income tax we pay is already added to the services they buy plus whatever local sales tax they have to pay.

PR gets crumbs compared to what they've given to your shitty country since they were acquired in 1898.

America first... Guess what? Puerto Rico is America you inbred fuck.

>Tropical storm set to hit texas
>Trump: Please evacuate, this is a very bad storm its gonna hit, BIGLY!
>Texas Libshits: Not my president is inciting a panic, please do not evacuate we need to protect our roads #Impeach
>Tropical storm wrecks texas
>Trump on immediately pulls in resources from surrounding states to handle the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible and the liberals stop talking about it
>Hurricane set to wreck florida
>Trump: Get out if you can, or at least be prepared
>Libshits: Inciting a panic! global warming! #Impeach!!!
>Hurricane wrecks florida
>Again Trump handles the situation and liberals fall silent
>Hurricane hits puerto rico
>Libshits: "OMG Trump refuses to use his magic powers to conjure resources and manpower from the surrounding ocean!"
>"He has yet to channel his ki into a a focused beam capable of dividing the waters so that rescuers can more readily get to the island!"
>"And he has simply refused to use his time machine to go back in time decades before the storm so he can help them develop more than a third-world infrastructure that can easily knocked out by natural disasters."
I'm literally shaking right now, these are Americans guys...

>catagory
stopped reading, sage

Can we sell Puerto Rico? Like we sell you this island (as is) and you give us a wall.

Sorry? Are you saying Trump should step down from presidency and become a construction worker in Porto rico?

Good.
So do I.
I hate them with a passion.

imgur.com/a/3LWzs

Posted in another thread on the topic. Look at all those Puerto Ricans suffering and dying from cell connection starvation.

delet

This is Trump's America. Are you happy?

This.

Hmm. Really made me think. So you're saying we should go scavenge in Puerto Rico and shoot ugly ghouls?

Sounds good.

>A Gigawatt is a real unit, morons.
Subs are not outputting 1.4GW of electric power each. Closer to about 15MW.

Puerto Rico is not a state. They are a territory. They are also 70 billion in debt and have a GDP 1/16th that of Texas. Texas takes priority.

can liberals really not grasp concepts that they havent played in a video game or seen in a movie?

>They're generating electricity from a nuclear reactor in a submarine in the aftermath of a natural disaster
>Portable nuclear reactors

I hate my country so god damn much. We recently commissioned a bunch of subs but paid extra to have the nuclear reactors replaced with diesel engines.

What else can be done for them? Aside from the ten thousand aid workers and countless resources being funneled that way of course. The truth, and you know it, is that you don't give the slightest fuck about Puerto Rico or the people there, you are simply desperate for this to be Katrina again so you can virtue signal on Facebook. You suck, basically.

I don't think they can be hooked up to generate normal electricity. I don't think it works like that. I'm sure you could jerryrig it but you'd need some really competent people to do that. It's still an extreme waste of money to pay more for diesel engines though. You have to pay for diesel gas that way. Nuclear subs will run for 30 years without needing refueling.

>you'd need some really competent people to do that

Like the kind of people trained by the military to maintain nuclear reactors on submarines?

There's literally no point helping an island country with low IQ mutts that can't help themselves.

In any case I don't think they're doing that even if they could feasibly do it. I don't know what kind of training the people you're talking about go through but I imagine there's a difference between maintaining and what would be needed to redirect power from where it's designed to go to someplace else, while still maintaining the base power the sub needs to run itself. The power output in that image is already wrong anyway. US nuclear subs don't generate even 1GW of electric power let alone 1.4GW to add up to 2.8GW for two submarines. They're around 150MW.

Beans that help my senator get under aged girls and drugs.

No go fuck yourself and this brown Jew hell hole.

Are you actually this fucking stupid...

Looks like leftist propaganda. Take it elsewhere and discuss, goon.

This.

Trump has done everything he was supposed to including sending people from every branch of the military, aid and food and water. The people or government of PR isn't distributing it. Sounds like a very lazy group of "people"

Fat brown people, driving around in nice modern cars, wearing nice dry clothes, roads jam packed all of them using modern cell phones to play Angry Birds and not doing A FUCKING THING to help their neighbor

>oh no.......we are DYING....DYING!!!!

fucking melodramatic greedy greasy burrito breath motherfuckers

Filthy heathen.

Yes he is that stupid.
>pic related

People like that are why I'm in favor of abortion - yes it's murder but it helps prevent more children like THEM come into the world.

All states must have a balanced budget.
Puerto Rico is a Spanish speaking, nigger tier, bankrupt, territory. They're re lucky to get any federal aid.