Bleach

Chapter predictions, ect.

Now you feel like number one

Old thread here

Anyone has an updated version of that chart?

The fake spoilers (which are hopefully fake), state that Ichigo was sent to the past.

Yhwach attempts to absorb Ichigo's power, but it fails. Zangetsu (hollow) rejects him. Yhwach says that Ichigo is not despairing enough and shows him a vision of the future with all his friends collapsed and bloody (also Ryuken and Isshin). Isshin and Ryuken appear and launch a surprise attack, but their weapons break and Yhwach blasts them both to fuck. At that moment Isshin does something that blocks out Yhwach's vision, Tsukishima appears along with Giriko and Ginjo and sends Ichigo to the past. Ginjo and co are BTFO. Chapter ends with Yhwach saying he's going to kill them.

Ch. 147 - Countdown To The End 3
Ch. 148 - Countdown To The End 2
Ch. 149 - Countdown To The End 1
Ch. 150 - Countdown To The End 0
Ch. 151 - Deathberry Returns

Ch. 455 - End of the Bond 1
Ch. 456 - End of the Bond 2
Ch. 457 - End of the Bond 3
Ch. 458 - End of all Bonds
Ch. 459 - Death and Strawberry
Ch. 460 - Deathberry Returns 2

Ch. 679 - The End
Ch. 680 - The End 2
Ch. 683/384 - Deathberry Returns 3 (?)

KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Where do Orihime's fairies come from?

What if they come from the fairy world and were sent by her mother the Queen of the Fairy World who sent her daughter the Princess of the Fairy world to earth with no memory. The finial villain is some ancient evil from beyond the void sealed inside the Fairy World's moon. It's remaining underlings are the ones that have been pulling the strings from behind the scenes. It has some relation to the Hogyoku and Aizen as well as Bach are unknowingly just pawn's for its revival.

That's only if the chapter is titled The End 2. I thought we would have more Future Black chapters, but I was wrong.

Even though this would be a little outlandish, I would love it. What really interests me about Orihime's fairies is how they have hierarchy between each other.

515 was the last time we saw Ichigo and Rukia together.

Oh, I also forgot to mention that the fact that they are able to leave Orihime and go across KT is also suspicious. Her powers make no fucking sense.

Inside the manga have passed only 3-4 days.

Isn't this their longest departure yet? It feels like forever since they interacted, which is even worse since just keep passing eachother

I think anything that bizarre would constitute a "new arc", and this is the final arc.

Outside the manga it's been 3 years.

nope

I'm a fucking idiot, what I meant is separation

>time travel spoilers were fake

I would have preferred all the time bullshit instead of what we're getting now.
What's even happened in the last 50 chapters? some irrelevant elite sternritter fights and yhwach going on a monologue for 5 chapters straight.

>lol there's also a fairy world, the fairies were the bad guys the whole time, keikaku doori
This is completely retarded.
And just Kubo enough to work.
Fund it.

I still can't fucking believe this.

But they didn't "interact".

Time travel would completely ruin the manga. It would be fucking awful.

I YWACH ALLMIGHTY MASTER OF QINCIES UNLEASHED AN USPEAKABLE EVIL! BUT A FOOLISH SHINIGAMI STEPPED FORTH TO OPPOSE ME! I TORE OPEN A PORTAL IN TIME AND FLUNG HIM INTO THE FUTURE! NOW THE FOOL SEEKS TO RETURN TO THE PAST AND UNDO THE FUTURE THAT IS YWACH!

1 Day = 1 Year

Hahahaha

>Ryuken getting absolutely wrecked
Hahaha no. I don't want that. I want him to go save Ishida; while berating him the whole time; then kills hashbrown with no effort.

Bleachasylum seems to be dead, so where can I read all the poems?
Also pic related, 70 volumes are out in germany. The latest one here is about Haschwald.
>No pain. I just can't turn my sight away from the scales.
Fucking B.

It's bleachmyasylum.com now, poems are still there although I don't know if they're updated.

ah thanks, I didn't know that.

Turns out the volume poems have been updated to the 72nd, volume, and they added the 13 Blades poem as well.

Volume 72 had a nice poem.

吾子の手かわいや さまよう手
My child's precious hand? Her wandering hand,
吾をもとめて 流離うて
Wandering and searching for me,
寄らば離れる 手をとって
Grasps at a hand that drifts away when she is drawing near.
引きて歩もう 沙汰の果て
The end of the affair is if something is pulling her to follow this path.

Delete This.

nah

I miss her old haircut

Do you guys not know what he's talking about?

1) Orihime’s name is based on the legendary Orihime/Vega (weaver princess) in the Tanabata story. In Bleach, Orihime is part of the sewing/handicrafts club at school.
2) Orihime’s english-translated name by Kubo himself had her as ‘Vega Highwell’. In Japanese/Chinese mythology, Vega is another name for Orihime, and is linked to the Tanabata story.
3) In one colourspread, Orihime’s symbolic number is written as 7/7, indicating 7th July which is the date of the Tanabata Festival in Japan.
4) Ichigo’s hollow form in the Lust arc is in the motif of a bull/ox, which is a reference to Kengyuu/Altair being a cow-herder in the legend.
5) Ichigo’s birthday is on 15/7, which falls on Obon Festival, which is part of the Tanabata Festival.
6) In the legend, the lovers aren’t able to meet if it rains because the rivers would be flooded over and the boatsman can’t ferry Orihime to Kengyuu. In Bleach, Ichigo hates the rain.
7) Fun fact: In one of the illustrated Karakura town maps, Ichigo and Orihime’s homes are separated by a river and connected by a small bridge. In Chinese/Japanese mythology, Orihime (Vega) and Kengyuu (Altair) are separated by a river (which is a metaphor for outer space, where Vega and Altair are constellations).
8) The Bleach pilot chapter had stronger hints to the Tanabata legend, where Orihime and Ichigo are separated at the end because Orihime had died and become a ghost/soul, but it was hinted that she would come back to visit him.
9) The chapter after Orihime confesses to Ichigo and leaves for Hueco Mundo is called 'Eagle Without Wings’. Vega (Orihime) is also known as 'the falling eagle’ in medieval astronomy, and both Vega and Altair are depicted as birds.
10) The chapter when Ichigo goes off to rescue Orihime is called 'Winged Eagles’. Altair (Kengyuu) is also known as 'the flying eagle’ in medieval astronomy.

Reminder that Kubo constantly told Orihimefags to fuck off with their tanabata bullshit

Me too.

Ichigo looked like a bull during this fight. Lust Arc 2.0 when?

Why are you lying?

>Lust Arc 2.0 when?
It is right now? This fight is a paralel to the Ulquiorra on the dome fight.
Ichigo is despairing. Orihime is face down. Ishida is half dead.
I expect Orihime to stand up.

>Orihimefags ITT.
Didn't you idiots read the chapter? She got off-paneled. She's not going to suddenly get un-owned and save the day.

This was the last time Ichigo's bankai looked good.

>old bankai
>black blade with white in the center
>new bankai
>white blade with black in the center

>orihimefags almost don't exist, because that pairing is too obvious for kubo to pull
>a single rukiafags still spergs out every single thread about the pairing that won't happen either
Wow. Just wow.

>orihimefags almost don't exist
What alternate dimension did you come from.

>Number One

> chapter
> implying it wont be multiple chapters with slight different futures , with only one chapter being chosen by Yhwach's powers

With all the twists, turns, and complicated shit going on, when Bleach returns in anime format Gainax or Trigger should fucking work on it.

Pretty sure Pierrot still owns the rights

All I care about is Shiro Sagisu composing the soundtrack.

Kubo had to intentionally make it look like shit so he could just destroy it.

Will we ever see Tensa again?

Nothing would make me happier. Nothing.

All I care is if Sho Hayami is still doing Aizen. Two VA died. I dont want that to happen any time soon.

>Two VA died
Whose?

Yamamoto is one, dunno the other.

I would never lie, not to you user.
Over past few years Ichihimefags send him tweets around Tanabata asking if Bleach, Orihime or Ichigo/Orihime relationship are tied to it and every time he just answered with no, not even "can't deny it or donfirm" diplomatic answer, just no. They kept sending him these suggestions and after time he just answered with things like "it's you again", shit like that.

Soifon

I was laughing too hard to form an opinion on the design, other than calling bullshit that his Bankai wasn't dual swords.

However, I totally agree. It looks like shit. For a sword that is basically nothing but an energy thrower, it's looks are about the only thing going for it.

Seriously, every fight is mainly resolved by Ichigo hitting with a larger or more 'Special' Getsuga.

The last one that was interesting to me was Mugetsu.

Sho Hayami is an amazing fucking VA. He needs to live for a very long time.

Is this a viz scan?

She was replaced while the show was airing though.

All I hope is that they do it while Fumiko Orikasa is healthy. She's not exactly that young anymore.

share kubo's twitter

Didn't you hear? He closed his Twitter account because people kept harassing him. Probably not over Bleach though, I think it was over that gay sex video with a Kubo lookalike.

Can't, he deleted it some time ago. Those tweets should be screencapped somwhere considering they give fuel to one side of shippers, propably on some cancerous forum.

Oh ok. So you're talking out of your ass with bo source. Gotcha.

I'm not the guy who you originally replied to (this is him ), I've had my fill of arguing about shipping.

Why did he called her Vega Highwell on the cover of ch 5?
Vega is a constelation associated with Tanabata.

Why did he draw the numbers 7/7 under Orihime on the space suit color spread?
7/7 is part of the Tanabata festivals.

Why when he was asked to talk about the characters' names, he said Orihime's name was supposed to make readers go 'hmm'?

>Why did he called her Vega Highwell on the cover of ch 5?
?

See chapter five
Ichigo is Jetcape 15
Rukia Rotwood
Vega Highwell

Not him, but here.

Yes.

>Jetcape

I get Rotwood because it's basically what the kanji for Kuchiki mean.
And Vega obviously = Orihime.
15 is Ichigo.
But what's Jetcape?

>endless 8, manga edition

Maybe I'd finally be able to get back above a 5.

Jet black cape

>But what's Jetcape?

"Jet" may be referring to Jet Black, an expression meaning 'very dark black', perhaps a play on 'Kuro' in Kurosaki. Seems like a reference to Ichigo's Bankai.

I don't think he had achieved Bankai yet at this point. Or was it foreshadowing

I think ichigo's hollow power will emerge and poison yhwach to stop the absorption

So much cancer in a single image.

Nicely done.

That' the poem for 71. The poem for 72 was about Uryuu:

If my words were to take form,

It would be my failure to reach you

Standing in the darkness

Coincidently it was released at the same time the chapter "Son of Darkness" with Yhwach's dream about Ichigo came out.

>he posted it again

so... No spoiler today? :(
I'm European

It's about how he can't tell Inoue he loves her since she loves Ichigo.

>1-3
Okay
>4
>Ichigo’s hollow form in the Lust arc is in the motif of a bull/ox,
Bullshit
>5
Okay
>6
I thought that had to do with his mom dying
>7
Where can I see these maps?
>8
>implying that was in any way connected to Tanabata
>9-10
The chapters are connected but probably not by Altair

w2c these scans?

>I thought that had to do with his mom dying
He still hate the rain. And I think this is the map it refers to.

Did you forget that Kubo designs many of his Shinigami characters with their Bankai in mind? If Jetcape is a play on Kurosaki, then his black coat in Bankai might be referencing his surname.

I wanna buy Ichigo's nice vibe shirt.

>he posted he posted it again

>there's a College Town
>there's a college in Karakura
We're going to see Ichigo visit his human friends as they attend college in the final chapter, aren't we?

Does he actually do this? I figured he only did it for Ichigo, Renji and Byakuya.

Or going the non shipping route, it's about Uryuu's regret, that he was unable to save Ichigo from the darkness. Question is what the darkness is and why Uryuu thinks he failed. It may be general danger or ignorance, but it also may be Yhwach, the Shinigami or something more sinister. This also than questions what Uryuu's motives are. Sure he wanted to blow up Wahrwelt in order to kill Yhwach and every other Quincy and Shinigami, but why does want to do that? Revenge for Katagiri's death is too simple, especially if he was able to allow Mayuri to live.

>he posted it again

Mangatraders.

>Does he actually do this? I figured he only did it for Ichigo, Renji and Byakuya.

I know I read it in an interview once, if I can find it I'll post it.

Illuminati confirmed?

Can you share the ones after the SS arc?

>autism

You can also find it on onemanga

>implying it isn't the people who post the same picture over and over in every single thread

These in order are the literal mind of Kubo.