Will you accept North Korean refugees?

Will you accept North Korean refugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=5CXGKLRy2eI
youtube.com/watch?v=KQJmuBqQKIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. I like white sushi.

This.

I'd liberate her panties. If you know what I mean.

Kinda sad to watch

I'd prefer them over all other refugees that are currently making their way to Europe but they would be better of staying in their own culture.

of course

No. Only Finnish and Estonian refugees. And only females.

Only Russia or S. Korea can. People can only seek asylum in the nearest safe country. The cunts flood Europe aren't refugees, they're migrants

*BBBBRRRRRAAAAARRRRPPPPP*

I like hamburger. I dont care where it comes from as long as its bloody.

yes, but only females

No. the filthy animals chose their fate when they tortured and murdered an outside citizen over a poster.
As edgy as it is. I'd be more than willing to condemn millions of uneducated animal meat to death.
The "innocent" can blame their "glorious Leader" for the pest control about to hit them.
Disgusting animals. even Terrorists have standards.

Sure.

Unlike our current "refugees", they're used to hard work and not getting everything handed to them on a silver platter.

>fleeing to america
I'd rather be under the Russians.

Pretty sure South Korea welcomes N. Korean refugees with open arms if they manage to escape.

However if China finds them they will deport them back sadly.

The NORKs are like abused pets.

YES

well aren't you already?

that is surprising

what a nice bus driver

How is ruskieland anywho?

asian girls make western betas happy and more productive to the world, so yes

unlike western kids now

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=5CXGKLRy2eI

Imagine what you could tell these people and they would believe it.
>In America it is customary to suck my dick

>this

Yeah they would fit right in with our abused and brainwashed children.

not so bad for me personally, but pretty sad in general

You have no self-awareness.

>when they tortured and murdered an outside citizen over a poster
and then leftists blamed it on his "white male privilege"

I'd trade them against all of the filth that is coming from Africa and the Middle East ANY time.

Because Russians are still mass migrating to my country. I wish with all of the fuss going on with that country in the media, someone would at least negotiate and end to massive East Slavic migration, but no...

Ivan knows the score.

>jew fawning over free bus rides

pottery

kawaii!!!!! @_@;;

TERRORISTS HAVE STANDARDS? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD check out some liveleak of Isis sometime, see the standards there

this

Just come to Little Finland, USA. We have saunas (and pronounce 'sauna' correctly), Juusto VERY illegal in the US), and we can all recite the Kalevala.

It will feel like 1938 Suomi to you with Internet!

Yes because they are not Muslims

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

only if they give good blowjobs.

we are the pigdog capitalists. they would probably think we're letting them off easy.

Jews do that often to Canadians and Americans, but your country still sucks their raggedy cocks.

>implying she is a Nork
>implying she isn't a S*rk shill
Don't ever talk bad about best Korea ever again or I will rape you

She's free to come as long as she plays by US rules or wherever she's going rules.
But come to the US I'll be waiting.

If jew media didnt approve this would we even be seeing it?

I think I'd prefer NK refugees to shitskins and sandniggers

thanks, i forgot about that. i feel the rage building. oh yeah baby.

Y E S

>Because Russians are still mass migrating to my country. I wish with all of the fuss going on with that country in the media, someone would at least negotiate and end to massive East Slavic migration, but no...
What in the world are you talking about? Is the US being overrun by russians?

Most bluepilled post I've read all year.

>tfw ywn get to westernize a north korean qt3.14

youtube.com/watch?v=KQJmuBqQKIQ

There won't be refugees. North Korea has its back up against the wall and a people in that situation fight far harder than most realize. They were peasents treated as subhumans by the Japanese and ignored by the upper class(now the residents of South Korea) so you can bet your ass that they'll fight to the bitter end. They've never had it so good and they'll never let us take away their sovereignty.

We must bomb them anyways.

Yes

yes because they don't follow some backwards-ass religion that makes them think they're literally gods gift to the earth, and that a magic wizard who lived 1.5k years ago was the ultimate form of man.

CUTE
U
T
E

yes, having more people in the country is nice, that and asian girls look cute and asian men look like badasses

You must bomb yourself you obeast gmo ridden vermin.

Let's take in many! Their horror stories about life under a totalitarian regime will bring fresh fuel to anticommunism!

but russia is europeon

there wont be any. half a year worth of "omg iz happenin" and nothing. you niggers lied to me for the last time. im going to /x/ to larp about getting a bj from a ghost and that i dont know whats ectoplasm and whats jizz on my bed but i think its worth scientist studying

If only they believed they were God's gift to Earth and believed a man who lived 2017 years ago was the ultimate form of man!

remember all the stuff canada did and is still doing the the naitives

Yes they are oppresed people not genuinely bad people like the mud slimes are

i accept her inside my penis

lmao that bus driver probably just thought she was retarded

remember this about exiles:
>"We see, then, how vain the faith and promises of men who are exiles from their own country. As to their faith, we have to bear in mind that, whenever they can return to their own country by other means than your assistance, they will abandon you and look to the other means, regardless of their promises to you. And as to their vain hopes and promises, such is their extreme desire to return to their homes that they naturally believe many things that are not true, and add many others on purpose; so that, with what they really believe and what they say they believe, they will fill you with hopes to that degree that if you attempt to act upon them you will incur a fruitless expense, or engage in an undertaking that will involve you in ruin....A prince therefore should be slow in undertaking any enterprise upon the representations of exiles, for he will generally gain nothing by it but shame and serious injury." -- Machiavelli

Keep in mind that it was one lying exile from Iraqistan, Ahmed Chalabi, that got everyone believing that Saddam has WMDs.
The only solution to the North Korean problem is to understand 2 things:
1) The North Koreans have the moral upper hand. They were treated like shit long before the war and are far worse off if their country changes/fall. To put it another way, they're the good guys
2) They won't fall easily. We have to target their civilian population and exterminate them if we want to win. Any other tactic would fail. Considering how many kids have been aborted in America within that last 40 years, the extermination of the North Korean population wouldn't be that immoral in comparison since we've done worse to our own most vulnerable people.

What did he mean by this?

>i accept her inside my penis
>inside my penis

urethral sounding can be very pleasurable and safe if performed properly

>You must bomb yourself you obeast gmo ridden vermin.
We will you stupid subhuman. We're going to exterminate those fuckers since there's no other way.

well that's a belief that's easy to crush because everyone knows it's wrong, but for some reason islam is untouchable

Fuck she is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen

Only good looking females.

*unzips dick*

>you will never ever settle down with a Nork qt

no. they can go to south korea, just like the already do.

thats because she grew up in a pure ethnostate

Servile azn women? You have to ask?

This
Why would anyone already in finland/Estonia come to america and gaurantee themselves brown grandkids.
I would move to finland /eesti myself if i could speak lanuage

>muh poor thieving commie jew
Cry me a river kike

>No cellphone, no internet, not that much to do to pass the time.

You get a PHD in sex.

No, they eat dogs on a daily basis.

Long as I get to tap their butts I'm cool.

as if a fascist state would ever fail lol

Not a race problem. It's an ideaology problem

*unsheathes penis*

I'd like to grab her hair and ride her bus, if you're pickin up what I'm layin down.

> it's just a poster
> why enforce reverence for cultural and state symbols when you can just import niggers to run train on you and your country

You bluepilled rakefood, that faggot deserved to die a thousand times over.

only the females haha muh dik nigga bix nood

You are justifying genocide.

Sure you've been so down the drain with all your warmongering brainwashing going on that there;s really no other way.
Better heed the calling of your non-stop breaking jews and prepare for another round of deployment.
Polish the coffins and get yourself underway,

underrated

*zip
*FLOOP

If i was in charge yeah, but it would be and is going to be one hefty job adjusting to the "outside world"

>i fell asleep through the training
>falling asleep through nork training and not being executed
fake news

Christ will return to the motherland!

having lived in South Korea a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago and thinking half the country was crawling with NK spies I really like AB's vids with those North Korean defectors. It really shows you complicated assimilation can be.

No idea, but I'd definitely tap her butt first.

american have yet to realize that usa is the biggest cesspool ever and need to be glassed for good

I went to south korea I see dese girls I be like
what up my nigga muh dik nigga bix nood
fucking based

While I don't believe North Korea isn't guilty of serious human rights violations, I get the feeling these videos are pure propaganda.

The "defectors" appear way too jovial/nonchalant about the horrors they supposedly witnessed.