Tucker and Hannity Drop Real Race Numbers on Primetime TV, Liberals BTFO

Having had enough of this bullshit from the BLM, hands up don't shoot, Colin Kaepernigger and others, Fox finally busted out the big guns tonight, On Tucker Carlson AND Sean Hannity, they had black guests who outright quoted black crime statistics. They actually said it! "Blacks commit 50% of the crime"
youtube.com/RpDCZXASz0A?t=34m05s
Tucker AND Hannity are absolute mad-men! I can't believe they finally fucking did it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RpDCZXASz0A?t=35m1s
youtube.com/watch?v=SQSd9JsLKLQ&t=211s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bamp 4 stats

link doesnt work?

Because of socioeconomic factors

>video about blacks
>youtube monkey appears

heh

Here you go, should work now
youtu.be/RpDCZXASz0A?t=35m1s

shit one sec i'll find another link, jewtube must've shoa'd it in the last 3 hours or something

thanks germanbro

>open video
>liberals gone wild
Wew, he should of played the girls gone wild music with clips of liberals

If Don Lemon can say "nigger" on TV I think that should mean it's open season for everybody to say "nigger" on TV.

Sorry for the dead link guys, here's the clip I was referring to so you don't have to watch the whole episode. And it's a black guy dropping the stats, how will liberals ever survive this?

youtube.com/watch?v=SQSd9JsLKLQ&t=211s

>That fucking Dr. Seuss rhyme
God I love Tucker.

Like they always have, by claiming racism when you bring up negative facts surrounding non-whites. It's totally ok to bring up facts when it suits their race baiting though, as long as it's partial and not complete.

Blacks are 53 times more likely to commit robberies

Tucker is top Kek, first class, grade A+ troll meister. He muh nigga

Very big Hannity fan here, but One America News has two news commentators in the evenings who have, from the get-go, been reporting on & discussing this & similar hot topics straight out of the gate. Fox being Murdoch/corporate won't allow half the subjects that OAN does.
Liz Wheeler's show, for example, led off with Crowder's antifa footage & story one night. They have very minimal commercials. Wish Hannity would go to OAN. Carlson was amusing at first, but no match for Ledger who gets more articulate guests, harder-hitting on subject matter which nobody else will touch. Since having OAN to comapre it to, biggest issue I have with Fox is it's an opinion channel -- not news. IF/when they finally get around to addressing something we've been talking about on here, you're right, OP:
>> I can't believe they finally fucking did it!
We shouldn't have to be saying this if the network let Hannity do what OAN does on their normal days.

Liberals will not watch this clip. They will simply say "Tucker Carlson? Ohhh, pleeeeaase", and turn it off.

I'm just glad the stats got the exposure they need and deserve. The viewership of Fox at Primetime is probably 20 times bigger than OAN, so despite what vessel it gets delivered in this just redpilled millions or normies on race reality in less than 10 minutes.

I hope you're wrong man. These are hard facts, numbers, actual evidence and that's what liberals claim to use to support their arguments/positions. If even a few thousand of them knew what being objective meant, they would take a glance at this clip and possibly rethink their positions and see how much they've been lied to.

OAN is bluepilled. Watch Lizzie's holohoax interview with Dicky Spencowitz.

Never checked it out. I'll have to give it a watch sometime. Thanks for the info.

I don't talk to IRL people enough to know if Tucker is on the official shit list, but by and large any information source that threatens the narrative is preemptively demonized as racist crazy right wing conspiracy theorist etc. etc.

Like I was barely aware that Breitbart even existed and I'd never heard of Steve Bannon. I'm certain some of my liberal friends had never heard of these, either. But they were quick to tell me how evil and racist they were once they became relevant to the Trump campaign.

I'm in the same boat as you on the whole breitbart and bannon thing. Learned more about them from liberals REEEEing about how evil they were then researching them myself than I ever would have if I'd just been browsing the net on my own.

There is a difference in talking about real facts and fake facts

DoJ facts ARE real facts though.

Niggers rape because they are poor? Interesting...

I was dirt poor and never robbed or murdered anyone.
That's a bullshit excuse.

Can't cuck the tuck

Yes, but you have white privilege.

It's because of their culture, racist. Why they have this barbaric culture, WHO KNOWS, eh? But that's just the way it is. It most certainly IS NOT GENETIC!!!!

Tucker is very anti-globalist, while others on fox not as much.
I like it.

no not really, he just adjusted to the times.
there is a speech of his on youtube where he kind of explains it

Tucker didn't even talk in this entire segment he was getting owned by facts from the black guy.

I love how they both got some boot-licking, white loving, uncle tom to do their dirty work for them. Its always these sissified coons selling out on their race. I can't wait until they get their wake up call from their beloved whites and realize that no matter how loyal they are to cracka's they will be a nigger in their eyes.

Okay no, not every day does a white woman get raped by a literal monkey. Might wanna check ur facts bra

Too bad Tucker has to have on the token nigger to spout the stats he obviously knows already. If only he had the balls to not play the lefts game of not being able to say anything remotely bad about blacks as a white man

I like it better when we have house niggers.

He didn't get owned. He was clearly on the same side at Tuck and simply providing factual statistics to back-up Tuck's original claims. Not everyone who speaks on his show is against his POV. Nigger, it's like you've never watched an episode or clip of his show at all.
And here's the liberal swinging in to call any black person who disagrees with their narrative an "uncle tom." You faggots really should get some new material, people caught on to this on a long time ago.

FOX is TV though, and TV is normievision. It's suitable given the current state of things.

What to worry more about is where the younger generations are going to turn for their info online. This is where the Clinton campaign correctly saw fit to announce to the world that they should DEFINITELY not find out who Alex Jones is in a public speech (lol what idiots), and why all the e-celeb bullshit is actually relevant when you consider how many views they get.

>white privelege means not having a disposition towards violent behavior

He knows what he's doing. He could repeat the same stats himself, obviously, but everyone knows the immediate reaction would be "Tuck's a racist!" even though the stats come from the DoJ and are inherently objective. By having the black attorney on to tell his opinion, he takes that power away from liberals and forces them to face actual facts instead of falling back on tired bullshit to say it's not true. There's people ITT calling the guy an uncle tom when all he did was read DoJ stats and give his own opinion. Leftists hate a black man that actually thinks for himself because it destroys their entire bullshit narrative.

>everything older than the milk in your fridge is morally reprehensible and must be destroyed
sounds like the left alright

It's hilarious how you simpleton idiots think Hannity (worth $300m, lives in a $20m mansion next to Murdoch) and Tucker (old money WASP, boarding school, makes $10m a year) give a flying fuck about immigration or globalism. They're laughing their asses all the way to the bank while they live with, party with, vacation with all the (((elite))) they PRETEND to have contempt for

They're both actors. Idolizing them is as bad as niggers with the muh Denzel Washington character memes

You seem to think single white males who masturbate to anime in their basements have that kind of class jealousy. Tucker brings back casual lulz to an otherwise death rattle of TV.

>haha rich people dont care about us how come u love them? haha

tell me more about how good merkel is

Stupid samefag replying to yourself

Mark Steyn
>"Only cartoon characters wear bow-ties."
>Tucker cheeses hard as hell because he used to wear bow-ties all the time

Try harder faggot

Fuckface I know you're part of the raid.

He can tucc me any time:)))

Nothing I said was false.

Marc Steyn...unemployed Canadian who lives in New Hampshire with a fake British accent. Tucker over-laughs at everyone, he's phonier than Jimmy Fallon

That's the Received Canadian accent, tard.

>you're wrong user, filthy rich phonies on TV who send their kids to the best private schools and only hang with fellow millionaires & billionaires really care about immigration, health care, and globalism's impact on middle class white trash
being this gullible. they're corporate puppets, that's it

The governments are (almost) all incorporated. What now, commie?

to add, they "red pill" you idiots to earn your trust, then when their overlords really want to jam you they shove the true agenda down your throat, e.g. health care, tax reform, war

you're a clown OP or do you not understand the difference between committing an act and being arrested for it? only retards refuse to admit blacks are targeted

liberals would watch a cropped version of the video that didn't show tucker or the FOX border.

a color-blind taste test, like the pepsi challenge

Go on.

>assuming we follow them

no. we don't blindly follow people in the same way you blindly follow celebrities or popular opinion;;;
we only agree with them for the time being. we're not a collective, we think for ourselves.

OY VEY! THE TALMUDVISION IS OUR G-D AND TEACHES THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH

>red pill
>rep pill
>roast Obama for the lulz
>WE HAVE TO KICK 30 MILLION PEOPLE OFF OBAMACARE & GET RID OF THE ESTATE TAX
>throw a football at the camera

A.K.A. -- Genes that are more equipped to live in a functioning society

Why would you defend obamacare? Just gargling the cock of your corporate masters?

Because the corporate overlords haven't raised wages in 30 years you dumb fuck and low and middle class WORKING people can't afford health care. Overlords want Obamacare dropped so they can get a tax break -- period.

Obamacare is a corporate overloard.

>actual facts
great . more of this

Jesus Christ his opening segment was redpilled as fucked.

lol at this nog taking his name from an arab supremacist religion and calling others uncle tom.
non arab muslims are the biggest fucking cuck bootlickers on the planet, period.

Holy shit when did Tucker get this good? He used to be mediocre but entertaining. Now he's dropping redpills left and right and that nursery rhyme was fucking killer holy shit my sides.

they all are, just depends on the extent. obamacare was a good first step towards single-payer. it kills trump's ego he's too stupid to pass anything near as noteworthy

>Rich people can't have convictions are priori, they're all the same, evil and your enemy

the Communism it seething trough cuckboi

Why do you want single payer? Are you a fascist?

Not gonna lie, pretty impressed that he had those numbers commited and good on Tucker for booking him and letting him speak uninterrupted

Fellow burgers, I got a pretty massive erection while cooking up a home made burger just now is this normal?

A fascist? There are no fascists here, user.

>Ooooooooops I didn't say anything so you could drop as many redpills as possible , about which I totally act as if I didn't know , I was so """""mesmerized"""""

Tucker is such a cheeky cunt

Il Duce defines fascism as the merger of state and corporate power. I believe Mr. EU is clearly calling for a fascist health care system.

Stop posting links to (((Youtube))). Vidme or GTFO. Link don't even work homie.

Somebody's taking his SUPER MALE :D

FACTS
ARE
RACIST

I feel like it's going to happen next time too. Fucking weird

When you share the video. say that Tucker is getting owned with facts by a black man. that will make liberals watch it

lol this
"tucker left speechless"

Nigger I corrected the link. Stop your bitching ya little cunt.
This is actually breddy good idea