HOLY Shit, things are heating up in South Africa. The Khoi-san King just declared independence for the Cape

HOLY Shit, things are heating up in South Africa. The Khoi-san King just declared independence for the Cape.

To hear how bad it getting goto 36m54s
Shaun Surplus & Karin Smith Sept 28 2017
youtu.be/qD9c-MLbeCs?t=36m54s

The whole thing is a great Interview and his reactions afterwards are very powerful.

Listen for a few minutes then go back to the beginning and listen to it all.

Other urls found in this thread:

stopsouthafricangenocide.org/2017/09/the-secession-ceremony-of-king-cornelius-at-the-castle-of-good-hope-live-on-ccn/
southafricatoday.net/south-africa-news/white-people-now-finally-excluded-from-the-south-african-job-market/
archive.is/EPZkJ
youtube.com/channel/UC3381QzS1QP0Y6tPrZHc8Fw
youtube.com/channel/UCiQXRByjTj9gYJqI8O22KBw
stopsouthafricangenocide.org/
youtu.be/7U5Fujb3eWM?t=37m55s
safrpsa.org/
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s
youtu.be/635jCWUWiX0?t=34m55s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_apartheid_referendum,_1992
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_Federal_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Party_(South_Africa)
researchminister.com/was-dr-martin-luther-king-jr-a-black-muslim/
unicnairobi.org/news-and-events/lieutenant-general-leonard-muriuki-ngondi-of-kenya-appointed-force-commander-african-union-united-nations-hybrid-operation-in-darfur/
youtube.com/watch?v=qf_iHtuW5qU
zpsf.co.za/index.php/en/
safrpsa.org/our-mission.html
zpsf.co.za
zpsf.co.za/index.php/en/campaigns
archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_Front_Plus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_National_(South_Africa)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inkatha_Freedom_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Christian_Democratic_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Christian_Democratic_Party
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Khoi-san King declares independence
Every sixty seconds in South Africa, a minute passes.

i thought it was the zulu king who declared independence with the koisan and boers?

Apparently they want to pretend that tribal reclamations in south africa have become a risk for white people.

Which it's a stupid lie.

stopsouthafricangenocide.org/2017/09/the-secession-ceremony-of-king-cornelius-at-the-castle-of-good-hope-live-on-ccn/

It's more about the Black Economic Empowerment and Affirmative action and the other 117 race based laws prohibiting White and Khoi-san South Africans from employment more and more families find themselves in crisis. It has put 70% of Khoi-san and Whites out of work.

southafricatoday.net/south-africa-news/white-people-now-finally-excluded-from-the-south-african-job-market/

The brutal farm murders and farm reclamation doesn't help.. but yeah no one at risk..

bullshit

archive.is/EPZkJ
‘Bury them alive!’: White South Africans fear for their future as horrific farm attacks escalate

Tribal reclamations are an integral part of african daily life, if they make it into an international issue during this moment of racial tensions, people will side with the south african government, because somehow they still think that government means white people in charge.

Africa is for Africans, whites either leave or get killed.

is there anything I can do as an American to help the South Africans? How the fuck is their genocide being ignored but some muds in Myanmar have stolen the UN's heart?

I'm deeply disturbed by what's happening in South Africa, but we're powerless to do anything. Liberals don't care, when the massacre can no longer be covered up by the media they'll probably side with the SA government.

White South African are forever doomed to be seen by normies as racists by default because of the apartheid times and because they claimed a chunk of African clay and turned it into a country better than anything else on the continent in under a century, proving how shitty the native Africans are

Yes you can take 3 hours of your life and listen to this entire podcast. Then you can subscribe to

Karin Smith
youtube.com/channel/UC3381QzS1QP0Y6tPrZHc8Fw
and

Conscious Consumer Network
(Mel Ve's South Africa Podcasts) Search for them
youtube.com/channel/UCiQXRByjTj9gYJqI8O22KBw

You can bookmark this page
stopsouthafricangenocide.org/
and check it daily.

Then you'll be educated when people throw their leftist bullshit at you about how Whites deserve this because of Apartheid.

This podcast which is also long will educate you about what Apartheid actually was.

[(The start of the Apartheid talk)]
youtu.be/7U5Fujb3eWM?t=37m55s

Lastly you can take $10 out of your pocket each month and give it to these people.
safrpsa.org/

So what?

Nothing really, from here it just looks like a desperate attempt to increase racial tensions.

Hey OP, there's a vid of someone (I think Karin Smith) recounting a grisly farm torture/murder that I can't find anymore. Do you happen to know what I'm talking about?

Thanks for this, will try to help.

Yes user here it is

South Africa is Americas future (goto 47m51s) listen for 3 minutes
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s

and another on Jeff Rense
youtu.be/635jCWUWiX0?t=34m55s
Goto 34m55s

Thanks I just did.
We white people have to help each other

This is it, thank you so much!

When I have my debit card sorted, I'll look into it
Fuck these feral animals

just made my donation

It's nothing. Most blacks don't even care about a so-called "zulu king"

That's great. Please make 1 other person listen to this and make them promise to get 1 other person.

We have to get people to wake up

Why dont White South Africans just take on the fight and try to claim a piece of land in a civil war?

Will do. Anyone with nationalist friends should spread the word.

Keep brewing the western pot. I suspect an imminent white uprising in south africa. We just need the rest of the west busy and we can sort things out for ourselves.

Everyone listen

Mutual destruction when?

Based San

Because after Mandela became president all the guns were confiscated.

De Clerk the last White leader of South Africa had EVERYONE register their firearms. So when the Blacks came to power they had a list.

They told everyone that they had to turn in their guns but could get them back when they re-registered for a fire arms license. The process has been very slow to get people licenses.

Meanwhile the police who are 95% black rent out the confiscated firearms to black gangs.

It's fucked there. If a black person squats in your house for 24 hours, you have to pay the electric and if you want them out you have to PAY for their resettlement.

This is what happens when people with IQs of 65-85 are making laws.

Very good. But we need to focus on freeing the economy so we can keep our strength. Anyone in favor of statist economics needs to be kicked out of that country. Then only can we win and keep winning

Fuck dude . 3 hours ? 3 HOURS ?

Call me soft. I could not listen to more than 2 minutes of it.

These niggers have to be put down. Fully support the independence of whites (and coloreds, if they are also under threat) from the blacks there.

khoi san kang

Yep freedom to have a gun is key. And whenever you have a state you have people that want to control the population, Only when you completely dump the state will the threat of that go away.

Why haven't you guys started smuggling weapons and ammo across the border? There is no one coming to save you. You need to organize and start clearing house block by block. Retake your country from these fucking savages. You might not win but its better to go out fighting.

Coloreds are just as bad as the blacks. They seem to have spiritually alligned themselves with "the struggle". Been to the cape a few times, get yelled at and called a "boer" for hooting at some brown fag blocking the road. They need to go as well.

I agree with this profusely. No white man should ever feel like a refugee.

>De Clerk the last White leader of South Africa had EVERYONE register their firearms
Why the fuck would he do that? What a fucking retard.

Won't the military do something about it, why don't you throw the fuckers in camps or deport them.

Some anons on /k/ told us you need to be in bed with some people to get funz

Why would people think that govt means white people in charge when the govt is calling for whites to turn over their land, and openly singing songs about killing them.

>Every sixty seconds in South Africa, a minute passes.
fake news

a friend of mine living in namibia used to be a gun runner in angola. would fly them in using a small bush plane landing in the middle of nowhere that used small candles to light the "runway".
there should be plenty of people still in the area that could do that shit.

Don't ask me, I'm not the rural and suburban.

Muh Mandela is a hero
Muh rainbow nashun
Muh Apartheid was just like holocaust.
That's what every one is told

They should smuggle them in then, cant be that hard with the huge borders with shitholes where literally everyone can be bribed.

This.
Your people's stories make for an amazingly effective wake up call for white americans.

>Why would people think that govt means white people in charge when the govt is calling for whites to turn over their land, and openly singing songs about killing them.
Because they are being told the former but not the later.

There are 8 mil of us in south africa alone. When the shit hits the fan there will be A LOT of us willing to take up arms. I live a pretty average white south african life and topics like these aren't too hard to be found when you are visiting people having a braai or just chatting with a friend.

almost nobody knows about the situation in south africa unfortunately.

That makes me happy. I really hope you guys sort your shit out with SJWs and finally be rid of the jew. I think jews might crawl back to europe if you win, then they just need to win. I doubt the jews would be willing to flee to australia.

because he was a fucking traitor.

snippet from a past thread on South Africa

"I suppose you refer to the referendum. The question was phrased in such a way that no one understood it as a capitulation toward black rule.
There was a lot of media scare mongering at the time and pressure by employers (e.g. increased sanctions and job losses) if people decided to vote "no".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_apartheid_referendum,_1992

They did not all agree for an all-race election. They were coerced into it. This is quite a long story.
The PFP (its manifestation today is known as the Democratic Alliance, recently led by Hellen Zille) supporters were for one-man-one vote. They were the official opposition in parliament for many years.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_Federal_Party

In fact, the National party split into the rebel Conservative Party (CP) under Dr. Andries Treurnicht, who did not want to go along anymore on the treacherous National Party road. The CP replaced the PFP as the official opposition.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Party_(South_Africa)

Members of the Defense Force wanted to rebel, there even was talk of a revolt by them. De Klerk fired some of these top officers and replaced them by loyalists:
sahistory.org.za/archive/top-army-officers-purged"

Just like Rhodesia whites wanted to work towards a more balanced government, but ended up with the savages taking over 100%

You COULD buy gunz in Botswana then move them, but sooner or later the UN will intervene. Also I don't think whites are near the border. Maybe with planes and makeshift runaways. Again the commebts are are worls of fiction

hypothetically what would the white Africans do if somehow Britain decucks itself and claims part of the cape colony by force and force a lot of blacks out?

Shit that would be a dream.. Maybe they can start with Luton

Fight you as hard as we would the blacks. I'm not of dutch descent, anglo funny enough, but the afrikaners have this burning hatred for the british to this day. I think they are wrong seeing as the british made america and australia some of the best post colonial countries around. They're too stubborn though. Supporting us would be the smarter move.

you're saying people are lying about white people being in danger in south africa? why would you even try and claim that? let me guess, you think minorities living in the US are in great danger daily

Yes 3 FUCKING hours

Listen to it in your bed tonight.
Save it and listen to it in your car over 3 days.
Just listen to it!

FFS Whites are being fucking genocided. Do your part and listen Jesus man.

No such things as a racial war has happened in south africa since a long time ago, and south africa is one of the most developed african countries.

Of course you can cherrypick cases but you can't justify a global media offensive that could end with actual black on white violence.

And blacks die all the time in america, killed by other blacks mostly but they are still in danger.

Boer in particular seem to exhibit a really bad worldview, at least from what I've seen online. They all seem to still rely on a lot of cheap black labor and their nostalgia for the past has more to do with stronger power and dominance over the blacks for economic gain rather than just feeling more safe with the white government.

I could be wrong, I've never been there. Just my impression

pfft easy. get the support of the public to pass an act which makes it so that only reformed religions are allowed in the UK. "reformed" will be defined in the act. no matter what you do Islam will never be classified as reformed. short term Muslims move away to other European countries due to mosques being shut down by law. long term you get a pacified form of Islam left and you make other laws which make it unconfutable for migrants to stay/get out bred by whites. congratulations you have just removed kebab/sandn*ggers/non-British without a single human right broken or a shed of blood intentionally spilt.

Every white should leave the continent of Africa. And all European and North American aid should be stop. Leave Africa to the Africans.

Then, in ten years' time, when 80% of them are dead due to starvation and AIDS, recolonize the place.

If they are capable of learning, they will have learned that they are humanity's children, and that they are blessed to have proper adults governing their lives.

The English invented Apartheid not the Boer

Boer means farmer in Dutch. 20% of their female population was murdered by the English, and their countries stripped of Independence. Of course they have a bad worldview.

The people that wanted cheap labor were the English for the mines.. That was the whole start of Apartheid.

You're spot on.

really? I've seen ones on here brag about hearing blacks or coloureds call them "Baas"

and these were Afrikaner speakers claiming to be rural Boer

How are they going to leave ?

They have NO means of ever leaving the country and many believe that it is their country of birth and they DO have a right to stay. There are others that would love to leave but there is NO country in the world that would take them in without them having hundreds of thousands maybe millions (if we look at the rand today) to leave.

I only know some rich Jewish Saffers, what is Anglo-Saffer culture like? Always imagine you a bit like Aussies with a different accent

Fine.. You are right..

I'm not going to discuss whether or not your opinion of the Boer is true or not anymore.
I shouldn't have risen to the bait.

people are dieing.. Think whatever you want.

You're not in immediate danger therefore not refugee :^)
Oh don't mind the unwashed masse, they're syrians, I swear ! The sun made them blaxk !

what if the land it takes would be distributed to the Afrikaners? essentially making a white state in south Africa by drawing in the whites from around the country with benefits such as security, land and stability. or is the hatred just to much and are there problems such as divides between Afrikaners themselves which would create more problems?

for the most part, i don't think blacks (or anyone) in america is in danger unless they put themselves into danger. it's a safe country for the public, compared to other places. like if you fell from the sky, you'd be relieved to land in the US, no matter what color you were. i don't really know what's happening in SA, but it sounds fucked up, and not like anything that's happening here. watching you say it's an absolute lie, and then saying blacks in the US are in danger, as well as your memeflag, reduces credibility desu

The Blacks won't let that happen because 85% of the Taxes come from the Whites. Just like 80% of Zimbabwes budget comes in the form of aid from the west or China.

uh, ok? I will

I just meant that they don't have the mindset for true independence and segregation that will get them a Volkstaat. The Orania model, relying on very little external black labor, would but better, but it's a very small community

I am speaking hypothetically. Britain would already would have secured land ( south Africa would still exist it would just have a large chunk taken out of it) there would be a fence, boarder patrol and of course a black person wearing scruffy unwashed 3456983456 hand clothes would be easily spotted in the few towns which would be the only place native blacks would be welcome.

The great mass of South Africans are cucks, just like all western whites.

The only way actual racial war will happen is there is some kind of bloody provocation. Only if say several hundred blacks or white are massacred will an actual hot war start.

youre not wrong.
Nelson Mandela, the south african MLK jr.

researchminister.com/was-dr-martin-luther-king-jr-a-black-muslim/

UN agenda 21
UN special committee of 24
UN kenyan operations center
>why are all the replacement migration refugees from countries that are members of commitee 24 or directly benefit from it?

unicnairobi.org/news-and-events/lieutenant-general-leonard-muriuki-ngondi-of-kenya-appointed-force-commander-african-union-united-nations-hybrid-operation-in-darfur/

Sounds wonderful. They could take back Rhodesia from that genocidal Mugabe while they are at it..

People have no idea that his army was the biggest one in the Congo genocide that killed 5 million in the 90s.

N kaffer is altyd n kaffer

ONE SETTLER
ONE BULLET

what's the point. no whites to save from genocidal idiots (I'm not racist but I know African leaders don't know how to open a newspaper let alone do the crossword) to justify invasion/colonisation to global public and no port town. the soils good but that's it.

We're far outnumbered something like 1.2m whites versus 12m niggers and most people don't have firearms (massive fucking hassle and +-3years to get even a pistol legally), furthermore the police force and military is majority black so

It's really sad that the voice of helping white people in this world is an 72 Year Old White Woman, who beat cancer and had three vertebrae fused, after her mother and father where killed in a farm murder and who's daughter was gang raped and her brother shot..

Mean while in the US we have Antifa and kekistan.. We are fucking lost as a people.

God bless you South Africans Afrikaners, Boers and English all. You don't deserve this.

We will.
You will as well.
We need you guys to win as much as ypu need us to as well though otherwise white people get demoralized and echo chambered into feeling like their evil for defending themselves, but when you see another nation of your own people being forced to do the same it gives people that extra little push that they need in those times of despair.
American History is full of pointless chimpouts trying to justify killing whites, might be useful for a similar effect as your stories are over here.
>jews pushed back into western europe
kek, being pushed back and forced to flee to what theyve turned into the biggest islamic caliphate, a fitting end for them.

Still 40,000 White Rhodesians that were not allowed to repatriate to England in 1980.

Zimbabwe Pensioners Support Fund
youtube.com/watch?v=qf_iHtuW5qU
zpsf.co.za/index.php/en/

>burying people in a croos

Even we aren't that hardcore

Here are their names

I give $10 a month to
safrpsa.org/our-mission.html

and 10$ a month to
zpsf.co.za

Sorry all their names are here

zpsf.co.za/index.php/en/campaigns

White people are being targeted for genocide all over the world and South Africa was the tip of the spear.

I don't want full credibility this time, just for people like you to take an honest consideration into the situation, before jumping into the racist bandwagon again.

you act like they were treated badly though when being forced to work, they were fed, housed, and kept from murdering each other.
Did blacks live better lives under apartheid or do they post apartheid where now they are starving to death and the cities are burning?
The Boer's mistake was not going full trail of tears.
The same mistake lincoln made when he freed the slaves, he didnt finish the job.

This is true.
Agreed.

Let me just get a bunch of things out of the way for people really out of the fucking loop. I hope you already know the *actual* history of South Africa but if you haven’t had the non-kosher take on it read this archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica. I’m not going to spend half the thread explaining that. I assume most of Sup Forums knows by now anyway. Rather, I’m going to explain the current situation, dispel some minor misconceptions and then just say where we go from here.

>Is there a race war going on in South Africa?

There’s tension and there’s sporadic eruptions of violence. Farm murders happen, yes and they are extremely violent and often racially motivated. However, most whites and blacks live in the cities so there’s an extremely low sense of urgency to address this problem and it doesn’t really represent the wider political concerns of the country. Most whites live in private security guarded neighbourhoods with electric fencing, barred windows ect ect to keep out the ghouls. There is a small amount of middle class blacks that also live in these neighbourhoods who have managed to rise above the herd and share similar grievances with the ridiculous crime rate. Coloureds in urban areas are either similarly middle classed or are (mostly) involved in gang violence with each other in the Cape Flats. Most coloureds despise blacks in a “least I’m better than them” attitude and rightfully so in most cases. Indians are really good with business in Natal and thus are also a tad bit uneasy with the poor blacks who look at them with jealousy. Suffice it to say there’s minority races plus minorities of urban blacks that have managed to survive economically despite the heavy corruption of the government (which I’ll get to in a moment) and the large black underclass constantly given gibs to not chimp-out.

>Is the government calling for the race war?

The current government is the ANC. You have to understand that the ANC at least immediately after 94 (They were terrorists prior yes of course) was that of "ok guys let's work together". That obviously has fallen apart and they're now run by fat cats stealing money and holding extravagant parties. However, due to their corruption they need a scapegoat for the declining economy so they blame whites and sort of nudge the idea that it's all our fault. Also besides a handful of incidents of Zuma singing "Kill the Boer" (which was scandal itself in the party) they haven't been saying "ok guys, kill all whites" If they did there would be a Boer Republic within a month because then it IS war. They're just little by little placing the blame on us. ANC support is in the townships and the countryside where there’s very little political consciousness and most just see it as routine to vote in the “liberators”. They are election time fed propaganda that unless they vote ANC they will be “oppressed” again. As the economy worsens the underclass problem increases (we’re sitting at around 35% unemployment and our economic growth rate is abysmal for a “developing” country) as 10s of millions are on grants supported by only a couple million tax payers. The entire country is being held up by appeasement gibs.

>So when will the race war happen?

When the gibs stop coming. If the black labourer can’t afford his Friday beer or weekly bag of maize then that is when shit starts to hit the fan. Obviously the fault lies with the government who simply try to hoard as much wealth for themselves as possible, but to keep the peasants from placing their necks on the guillotine they blame “white monopoly capital”. A target is being placed on our backs as the economy worsens.

>So do you have your FAL ready? What about the AWB?

Another thing one must understand is that nobody wants to fight a war unless forced to do so. That's why we cucked out in 1994 because we got a negotiated settlement instead of a Rhodesia tier Bush War and seemed to be doing OK for the first 12 odd years. The AWB is long dead and never had that much support anyway due to this attitude. Any indication that it is still active is a honeypot. New gun laws have been made which make it illegal to own automatic weapons. The heaviest piece from my knowledge you can own is a shotgun and there’s a lot of regulations surrounding owning something as simple as a revolver. Boer “militias” are small and isolated groups. The Suidlanders are basically just a prepper group, not a militia. Orania is a small town and not some military base. However, also remember in the event of a race war, an ANC government will not be behind it. The SA military will not be used to slaughter whites as it is not controlled by the black underclass or overt black nationalist communists like the “EFF” or Economic Freedom Fighters (a new party led by Julias Malema, the guys you see wearing those red suits in parliament). In the event of a shtf scenario the military will try (and probably fail) to keep the peace. Our police force is undermanned and inefficient as well. White men who were drafted up until 1989 are all nearing 50 or older. If war will happen it will be because the patience of the black underclass with the corrupt government would have run out and they will fight mostly with petrol bombs, spears and here and there a black market AK 47.

>Who will side with who?

It will be the black underclass vs everyone else, with the black middle class as pretty much the only ones on the fence to freely choose who to side with.

>So what now?

Ideally what we would want to do is:

-Get the ANC out of government (most recent election had them at 54% of the vote with the closest opposition at 27%)
-Prevent a coalition forming between the EFF and the ANC (automatic race war)
-Get most right wing parties to merge

>What parties are there?

I’ve already told you who the ANC is (current government)

First the EFF
-3rd place party
-Recently formed in 2013
-Founder and leader former ANC member Julius Malema,
-8% of the vote and rising
-Literal black nationalist commies

They’ve been calling for taking farms without compensation (the race war) since they’ve been founded and are in favour of turning South Africa into a Marxist state. Bad news from top to bottom. They get a lot of attention because they are very “energetic” in parliament and have been thrown out for disruption numerous times. As the black underclass becomes discontented with the ANC they will flock to this party.

Next we have the Democratic Alliance (DA)

-2nd place party (official opposition)
-Existed in various forms even during Apartheid
-Current leader a BASTE black man married to a coal burner
-28% of the vote and rising
-Has copied all the policies of the ANC (affirmative action ect) in order to get into government even though their original platform was basically as liberals.

Whites and coloureds vote for them to make their vote count towards something and they have started to gain urban black support. However, they will never get into government unless they make a coalition with every other party in existence once the ANC drops below 50%, and that’s assuming the ANC doesn’t form their own coalitions and even if they do managed to do it they will have cucked out on so many issues they wouldn’t even be recognisable.

These are the top 3 parties and they all are pretty bleak.

>What about the KANG who declared the Cape independent?

This declaration of independence is entirely symbolic. As much as you like this KANG who isn't even known around here by more than a few hundred people what he did isn't rallying whites or coloureds for any type of race war or succession despite how much some of us would like it. The significance of this "declaration" is on the level of a private gathering someone posted on YouTube that spread to Sup Forums. There were hardly any news outlets when this “declaration” happened. I live in Stellenbosch right next of Cape Town. I only heard of this event happening a few days ago because I frequent Sup Forums. It's not in the newspapers, not on TV, not radio and not even on local news updates in news apps. I would not know about this at all if I do not sometimes come here. And those that live here in South Africa who find out about it just think of it as a cringy political show. It carries zero credibility despite how wonderful it would have been if it was so. In summary, yes perhaps we would support a referendum of some kind but really it's not on anyone's plate. Most are concerned with ANC corruption than some random dude who claims he is the Khoisan King.

The DA is so focussed on just getting into government that by the time the ANC is out we will still basically be at square one, albeit “not as corrupted”. If Sup Forums really wants to help, larping /k/ommando is not going to. Ideally what we need is a solid merging/coalition of right wing parties, Black and White, that will force the DA to concede on some key issues, that being federalisation of the country, more power to local governing parties and a more free market oriented economy without affirmative action.

These are the parties that should be memed together if you really want to help:

>Right wing Afrikaans-centric parties:

-Freedom Front Plus (Afrikaner nationalism, Christian democracy, Economic liberalism, Social conservatism) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_Front_Plus
-Cape Party (Self-determination, Conservative liberalism) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Party
-Front National South Africa (Ethnic nationalism, Cultural conservatism, Self-determination) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_National_(South_Africa)

>Right wing African-centric parties:

-Inkatha Freedom Party (Federalism, Conservatism, Zulu minority's interests) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inkatha_Freedom_Party
-African Christian Democratic Party (Christian democracy, Social conservatism, Christian right) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Christian_Democratic_Party
-United Christian Democratic Party (Christian democracy) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Christian_Democratic_Party

If their best runs are placed together and assuming it takes about 40k votes for one seat in parliament, there’s a potential for this coalition to have up to 70 seats (higher than the current 2nd place party) and if their current support is placed together it comes up to about 20 seats a significant force which can be appeased for a coalition with a bigger party.

BRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

Bump