youtube.com/watch?v=rXJRE_Y26B0
youtube.com/watch?v=TWU0nnAv0ZY
icelandreview.com/news/2017/04/19/reykjavik-house-prices-hit-all-time-high
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pls no fuck Hoe Blowgan

take more brainforce

yes plz

The Rogan fears the Jared.

Rogan's credibility is non-existent. Stop talking about this literal jabroni.

It won't happen. Joe rogans best friend is Bill Burr and Bill is married to a black woman with black children. He would never invite a white nationalist onto his show.

joe is married to a jew and has jewish children

he'd get this knucklehead in some jiu jitsu position and brutalize his anus.

Are you sure she's jewish?
I know he has a half black step daughter though.
>litteral cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=HauS-ZyFOOA

challenge joe to debate what are according to him the dumbest and stupidest ideas ever.

challenge joe to expose the alt right in the same way he 'exposed' that alex jones was a raging lunatic on JRE911.

>Married a jew
>Married a jap
>Thinks hispanic is a race and blames aztec crimes on iberians

NOT /OUR GUY/

Jordan Peterson is a christcuck.

Joe Rogan is an interviewer and an opportunist.

Jared Taylor is a delusional white supremacist and scares me more than niggers.

If you've watched Jordan Peterson, you would know that reaching a white utopia is impossible. And wtf is the point of an all white country? You should focus on keeping the little community you have alive instead of worrying about millions of people you could care less about.

No. What you care about are the potential mates that will be taken by other men. That is the sole reason why white supremacy exists. It's just a bunch of sexually frustrated men who can't get blonde chicks easily.

>And wtf is the point of an all white country?
To exclude people like you

What was the point of them in the past?

To preserve and protect the unique ethnic groups, maybe? Do you think Sweden will be more or less pleasant as an Arabic Moslem enclave in 20 years?

Jordan Peterson would largely agree with Taylor. Also hes not a white supremacist. doesnt want to rule over other races. just wants to be left alone.
>You should focus on keeping the little community you have alive instead of worrying about millions of people you could care less about.
So then you believe the idea of a country in itsself is bad?
Honestly i dont believe in the white ethnostate meme either but Taylor is right about a whole lot of other stuff.

Nope its about disgust. If you listened to petersons interview you would know this. Its inour dna. We are disgusted by niggers and spics and others. We didnt see our whitness for too long. Now people are starting to see we are different. Its coming.

(You)

Get his ass on the damn podcast.

>white utopia is impossible
*I block your path*

We need to put the pressure on. Rogan has 500,000 daily listeners and upwards of 100,000,000 listeners every month. You want to redpill normies? This is how you redpill normies.

That would be glorious.

Joe's picked sam harris as his brain alpha and sam harris would say no to that kind of interview

If you would have asked me last month if internet lawyer Sargon of Akkad would have him on I would have said no chance in hell, yet here we are. Joe is always going on and on about having people on he disagrees with, this is his chance to put his money where his mouth is.

Shit that looks supercomfy. I can't wait until it starts snowing here.

Inception Joe with Jared?

The winters here are beautiful, the community feels massively closer too.
I used to spend my Christmases in Sweden before it got flooded, I'm ready to fight to have those winters back. I'm scared for my small nation.

So, Joe Rogan is not white. Would he be kicked out of America if White America wins?

Joe is objectively too stupid to hold a conversation with Jared Taylor.
>dude we're a nation of fucken immigrants
>my family was immigrants
>italians are savages lmao
>we have hands like brick layers
>Don't you just think borders shouldn't exist?
>Everyone should just smoke weed hehehehe
>I wonder if chimps ever come across wild marijuana and get fucked up
>I bet they just triiiiiip
>Jamie, pull of videos of chimps eating other animals
>They always go for the asshole first
>Thats a monster. A complete savage.
>Universal Basic Income might be the solution to this.

that looks absolutely COMFY. Post more from Scandinavia/Iceland

ahahhaah

>not posting Chad David Duke

It's very realistic as well. Joe Rogan is not afraid of having controversial guests on.

>Joe Rogan is not afraid of having controversial guests on.
this meme needs to be spread to the normies
make "controversial" great again

How many shitskins has Iceland taken in? Your country is too beautiful to lose to those savages, Id fight for this. Also post more.

>Jared Taylor
>white supremacist
hwat the hwell are you talking about whigga

Joe doesn't want to ever interview an alt righter. He doesn't really interview anyone thats far left either. He does shows with some right wing people but only because hes against the absurdity that goes on in American universities

Our government does an alright job in sending illegals and asylum seekers from safe countries back since we often vote for the same, euro skeptic centre-right party. We have strong immigration and integration laws too.
I'd say we're maybe 97% white. About 10% of our population is foreign though but a large majority of those people are Polish, Danish, Lithuanian and, British, etc.

>97 percent white
>no bjork gf

>no Hafdís Huld gf
youtube.com/watch?v=rXJRE_Y26B0

I wanna see a Jared Taylor's school life in Japan manga
Him kicking the deliquents ass and putting the japs in their place

>ywn raise 3 children in a winter paradise with this nordic goddess

End it now lads

Goddamnit I wanna move to Iceland, but I'm a game developer so I'd have to get a Job at CCP first. I'm more danish than German so I'd probably fit in pretty well. is the housing situation still terrible?

The Japanese like him though
youtube.com/watch?v=TWU0nnAv0ZY

>is the housing situation still terrible?
yes, I'm 20 and will be going to Uni in a year. I've been saving and have about ~27k usd. Will plow through that quickly by just having an apartment. Will probably try to live on the campus or with someone else.
icelandreview.com/news/2017/04/19/reykjavik-house-prices-hit-all-time-high

Rogan would literally sperg out and loose composure. Taylor would be cool as a cucumber.
IMO the only way to actually argue with taylor is on an ethical level, hard to disagree with his facts, gotta fight his conclusions and solutions

If you actually listened to Taylor you'd know that is exactly what he's talking about, the ability to have a segregated community, not country.

You know, the thing every non white community does everywhere on earth.

I don't post often, but when I do, it's for a good cause. This is a great cause. Meme this into reality.

Go fuck yourself, Mohammad.

Thanks user, I couldnt agree more