What did he mean by this?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506733064559.webm

"This is an island, surrounded by water, big water, ocean water"
Why did we elect him again Pol?

He meant that because it's an island, it's going to get wrecked by hurricanes. Trump is basically saying he's not some divine force that can stop hurricanes and he's also saying he's not responsible for uplifting a non-state out of their own poor decisions. Getting hit by a hurricane doesn't absolve your debt.

Smart man

Genius.

That is some next level mental gymnastics you got there, fag.

What the fuck

>Americans elected this man to run their thing

get the warder nigguh

Damn that's deep.

Oh my god, IMPEACH HIM NOW, NOW DAMMIT NOW FUCK

He's the gift that just keeps on giving, it's great how every assmad leftie just can't take his grand bants. Two terms, two scoops, two oceans

It's the same as with Bush. He's not dumb. He just knows you are dumb so he speaks in a way that even the dumbest people understand him. He has to. He's the president of the USA and therefore the president of everybody, even the dummies. How dare you smart kid assume you are better than him or better than your fellow citizens. That's some bad traits you show there. You wouldn't be smart enough to be POTUS.

Prove him wrong

Warder, Dahnald. Get da warder

i don't know if people have noticed this yet, but Trump has a problem where in his public speeches, if he draws a blank on what to say, he just repeats the last thing he said with emphasis to give himself some time to remember what he's supposed to say
it looks stupid, but we all have our tics i suppose, not everyone is a perfect public speaker

bigly water

>what did he mean by this
>OP doesn't understand English
It means you have to go back

He is not wrong though.

He's dropping hints about the flat Earth just like he almost did at the NASA meeting.

because he was supposed to kick out the Mexicans

He is explaining the PR situation to you like a child because clearly the left is too retarded to understand

What was the hint?

wtf i hate trump now

Also trips checked, this is a sign bro

Check.
But what was the hint? Saying an island is surrounded by big water? How is that a flat earth thing?

He is technically correct

literally telling it as it is

No way this is a real article. Link it.

What a moron. I can see why so many deluded Trump sycophants relate to him though, they all have IQ's lower than room temp.
>muh big water
wow

muh fuggin bootleg hurricanes, sheeeeeit

7sec vid,its just you that lack deepness

this confused me what is water? i only drink mountain dew

Literally everything he does is 5D chess, including being cucked by his own Jew son in law right?

Shilling for him was greatest investment we could possibly do.

Its gift that keeps giving.

he meant that you can't just roll trucks up to it

you have to have ships and helicopters

it's not as easy as helping out in houston

God this is embarrassing, got to be honest here I really regret voting for him.

He also does that when he messes up a word. Not a big deal