Can we all just appreciate Rockstargames for not turning full SJW like the rest of the game devs these days?

Can we all just appreciate Rockstargames for not turning full SJW like the rest of the game devs these days?
I really expected RDR2 to be a we wuz cowboys game.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/3v58al/til_one_in_four_cowboys_in_the_old_west_were/
youtube.com/watch?v=7ybPCNp1YrE
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ9iflvCwok
youtube.com/watch?v=_NuYx8oP_S8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Videogames are degenerated

There were blacks in the first one and besides that black people were mainly cowboys, not white people. That's an actual fact.

I hope you aren't pulling my leg.

reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/3v58al/til_one_in_four_cowboys_in_the_old_west_were/

The other 3/4 were a mix of Mexicans and Chinese workers that were brought in. With SOME being white. They were mainly blacks and other minorities.

*3-Degenerated.
Ftfy

As long as I can play a fat mexican with a poncho and sombrero and ride a mule in multiplayer, I'm happy.

reddit as a source i see

do i have to upvote your facts ?

prepare for yous

This isnt true at all.
Not even close.
The chinese workers worked the railroads due to irish people being drunk.
But that was it.

There were lots of nigger cowboys. Somebody had to die first in those spaghetti westerns.

Chinese had criminals that needed to be rounded up as well, and they had their own cowboys to do that.

>RDR2
>it will not be released on PC
they clearly hate the master race.

why would you need cow drivers to enforce the law ?

There actually were tho

even if it was WE WUZ its ok. niggers have a history they ignore in favor of stealing ours. I want them to embrace theirs so they can get on our level.

one of the characters looks atleast native american or some shit

yea I heard that in (((College))) too

ssheeeeeiittt they finally made a sequel? the first one was based as fuck

what makes it hard to believe is the way we use cowboy to mean pretty much all the cool kinds of settlers and outlaws back then when most of them weren't actually doing anything with cows

Hes a fucking idiot that doesnt know american history.
Cowboys where cattle men.
It was the criminals turned sheriffs that curbed crime.
And crime was not the relevant in an era where everyone was packing heat.
Steal a horse and you get hung outside of town.

i'd love to play a native and scalping some nigs or protestants

as consoles already lost their plug&play appeal with forced game downloads and since they now focus on online multiplayer rather than split-screen, exclusive games are the only reasons to get them rather than building a cheap gaming pc

GUN my boi. Its RDR but not trash

>Amain character
>Arthur Morgan
>Arthur
>Morgan
Welsh cowboys confirmed. How many sheep were there in the Wild West?
Reminder that the best pirates were Welsh.
>Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts
>"In January of 1722, Roberts captured the Porcupine, a slave ship he had found at anchor. The ship’s captain was on shore, so Roberts sent him a message, threatening to burn the ship if a ransom were not paid. The captain refused, so Roberts burned the Porcupine…with some 80 slaves still shackled on board. Interestingly, his nickname “Black Bart” is attributed not to his cruelty but to his dark hair and complexion."
Based.
Is Wales relevant yet, lads? Haha, hehe...

this, and most of the exclusives are cinematic quasi-games that are only engaging for one playthrough i feel

>WE

Mexico is degenerate
Also, your laws say you can sleep with 13 year olds. Fuck.off. Besides, video games a healthy way to relax

No, 1/3 of cowboys were blacks and beaners, 2/3rds of cowboys were white.

Reminder that these games are not about the profession of cattle ranching (i.e. Cowboys) but in fact are about gunslingers, which were predominantly white and Hispanic. Ranch hands were freed slaves and immigrants which is where that statistic comes from.

>Cowboys are cops
Kys
>Cowboy means everyone
Kys

i think he meant videogames have degenerated over time

It's Rockstar what do you expect? if anything the current political climate would force them to be even more like themselves than past years.

Are you talking about rdr or red dead revolver? Cause revolver had no black people if not only 1.

>white and Hispanic
The best Gunslingers were whites. The majority of the white gunslingers had green eyes.

Wat the fuck nigger kys

I'm not saying the Mexicans were any good, I'm just saying that there were Mexican outlaws in the old southwest

Oh right that makes it better, of course whites were mostly criminals.

Fuck off with the racism.

Dude. A Reddit TIL thread? Really?

Srsly. Dude.

Bitch ass nigger gunslingers can be sheriffs, bounty hunters, bank robbers, lynch mobs. I'm just happy they didn't Mafia 3 this game by making a righteous former slave kill evil honkys

Forgot pic

>black people were mainly cowboy
Awesome. Niggers can pay reparations to the Native American Tribes. This also means the liberation of nigger slaves is the main reason for the genocide of natives.

Get to work, niggers.

the best game ever made gets a sequel
consider me hyped
youtube.com/watch?v=7ybPCNp1YrE

fpbp

Red Dead Redemption sucked.

They know there's no money in pandering to libtards. SJWs are just a swarm of locust, destroying everything they touch and then moving to the next green pasture.

shit bait.

FPBP

Fuck you.
gas yourself.

Shame about that. Whole race of butterfaces.

Are you implying we should incite the SJW movement to protest against R*'s clearly racict depiction of history?

Rockstar are straight up NWO propagandists.
They promote anti-white SJW bullgarbage.
In V you play as three people, one of them a nigger, the other a guy little kids and retards probably think is a spic (dyed hair dark, adopted a hispanic last name) and the only main character who is visibly European is a bisexual degenerate drug addicted sack of garbage.
In the game when you can torture an arab they pull off some dumb SJW message and the homo-junkie lets the 'rab off the hook (you don't get to torture him to death).

Until they add a realistic gore system, the ability to play with bodies, truly macabre themes etc I won't believe they aren't just a rothschild funded distraction.

NEVER EVER

did you just say Micheal was a spic? you're retarded

No todos, callese sub-humano mestizo

I can't get into video games anymore but I'm excited as fuck for this game. Red Dead Online is going to be a fun experience.

WUZ

When you play a Western, you're not trying to simulate life in the Old West, that would involve you dying of dysentery a lot. You're simulating the Western genre.

Id give my left nut to have john marston's face and beard.

A turn of the century spaghetti western with the last "cowboy" being killed as the new era is brought on in 1911?
And all those kino guns?
Get out.

That's because rockstar has no chance at becoming PC and they lrobably have contempt for PC stuff in general since they have never approved of rockstar. Even back in sam andreas games rockstar has been villainized by everyone on the right and the left. They habe no allies, they succeed because despite the h8 their games sell

>the bisexual is a degenerate drug addict
>you don't get edgy torture and gore that would shut the producers out of the market
>you haven't seen rockstar making fun of both sides consistently for years and years
kys

Something is up, he is too manly, he is too reminiscent of classic western chauvinistic heroes. You will end up playing as the bad guy and get offed by the government, again!

i saw a nigger in the trailer on a train or some shit, and i have bad nerves about it, but it still generally looks nice.

jej

I thought he might have been a dark Injun.

youtube.com/watch?v=iZ9iflvCwok

fpbp

delete yourself

clearly wasn't a black guy, he had a ponytail.
Injuns are the kino minority in westerns

Yall crackas aint neva seen boss nigger?

blow it out your ass

youtube.com/watch?v=_NuYx8oP_S8

>tfw the real John Marston is living the American dream now

prepare for feels

You just mad white boi, we got Django unchained too. Yall mad cause u aint real cowboys. Us blacks is the modern day hustla cowboys. So shut yo tiki torch ass up white boy!

BIXNOODCOWBOYS

Your mom sucked... me off last night.
PWNED!

>he went from pretend cowboy to IRL cowboy
living the dream

how the fuck did these nigs wear sweaters in the desert

>black people were mainly criminal outlaw bandits

Sounds plausible

ook ook eek eek

This guy looks like he'll be the Chad to Marston's virgin.

Definitely /our guy/.

Rockstars games are fucking awful

The gameplay as absolute dog shit just like every other non nip dev

You get climatized, it's mostly to protect the skin.

Fuck black people are stupid.
Id at least like you more if you didnt constantly come to the adults table and talk about how you are better then everyone.

Can't wait to buy bags of gold for $700,00 horse for the multiplayer.

What? He has gay face.

have you seen what desert people wear, they wear more clothes than we do in winter

Bih wtf u even here for, aint nobody like yall canada ass crackas. Id come up there for some white girl pussy in the summer months maybe knock a couple of em up and let yo ass take care of em

just in case you've never been outside. sometimes it's actually cooler to have long sleeves on to keep the sun from heating your skin

nigga, what site is this?

tryna build a new pc for pubg

It's a rectangle you fucking mongoloid.

Cowboys were the truckers of the time so cheap labor I'm sure was sorely needed.

>tryna build a new pc for pubg

Perhaps you'll consider this.

they better not pull that shit. RDR's multiplayer was perfect. except for the cards, one time playing poker me and a friend of mine both had 3 kings (two pocket pairs and one on the table)

when rockstargames becomes cucked then all hope is lost for videogames i feel.
naughty dog may be still ok too

>naughty dog may be still ok too

user, I...

>when rockstargames becomes cucked then all hope is lost for videogames i feel.

This would be true but only for Western publishers. Polish devs will carry on the tradition on making non-cucked games and some Japs make plenty of games with Western styled themes.

Pic related. Kingdom Come Deliverance comes out next year as well and does not even include token minorities as peasants. Caused a huge SJW revolt back in 2015 but the devs fought them off for their right to create historically accurate game set in medieval Czechoslovakia.

DAS RITE!

Most video games are for sure, however competitive strategic games are really good at keeping your brain sharp, it's also good for getting a deeper understanding of human behaviour.

To call all video games degenerate is like claiming Chess or Go is degenerate.