Is Cornwall the last hope for Britain?

Cornwall is one of the only uncucked places in the UK left

also, do you support an independent cornwall?

kernow bys vyken

bomp

No this will work too

>also, do you support an independent cornwall?
Yes

I like their flag

It's also the most fucking boring place in the UK lmao

Cornish independence is an autistic meme made up to sell more pasties

Cornish are Celts, who are the niggers of the white race.
>not cucked
They can't even speak their own language

Cornwall is a third world shithole, even places like Poland and Estonia got a higher standard of living than Cornwall

>not cucked
>severely deprived

Why would filth go to where there's less to ponse

No, Wales is.

No blacks
No Muslims
No Anglos

Cunts live off English money.

Nope, mainly in the Valleys, whereas this is up north.

Moving there soon, adding to the aryan population of Kernow.

I watched some BBC detective show that took place in Wales and there was a strong independent black female cop. They seem pretty enriched already.

Wales relies on transfers from Westminster to cover public spending. Country cant stand on its own feet.

Probably Cardiff or some other "city" within that proximity. Cardiff is England at this point anyway after immigration from the Industrial Revolution.

Cornwall is full of displaced Londoners. It's all down to poldark every time it's on, the Cornwall cockneys, channel their inner yokel.

It stood on its own two feet during the Industrial Revolution until all our industries were killed and none other have grown thanks to Westminster using its extensive control over our economy to do absolutely fuck all. Now in the former mining areas we have council estate druggees and kids pissing about, which is why we are oh-so whiny about the closing of the mines so Polish cunts can supply you instead for cheaper. Ain't that a glorious thing about globalisation.

I had a look into Churchill, and oh man, that man was really cool.

Shame his desire to prevent Germany from gaining continental supremacy resulted in the destruction of our empire.

I don't think he knew it would cause such a chain reaction. He would be considered a racist white supremacist by today's standard. Truly a man worthy of respect.

Op crashing my thread no survivors...

>"Keep England white is a good slogan"
>"I am in favour of using gas against uncivilised tribesmen"
>"Islam in a man is what rabies is in a dog"
He was based desu.
He was very brave too.

I also found this jewel.
"I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion." funny how he hated poo in loos as well. If Churchill was still alive he would be ashamed of what UK is becoming, but I'm hopeful that his spirit still lives within other true brits.

I preferred Lincolnshire when the Fens were a natural barrier and we kept all the cunts on yon side of the Trent. At least rural Lincs is still based even if the towns are fucked.

So long as they denounce the EU, otherwise, no.

>Move capital city to Edinburgh or Cardiff
>Nuke London, Birmingham, Rodderham, Essex, and Manchester
>Impose tougher immigration laws but replace "preserving the white race" with "preserving the Celtic race" to make sure the EU isn't pissed
>Country saved

Cornwall is like every shit poor county in England
T. Cornish Mother
the only people who think it's a special place are Americans, and they can't even correctly place Cornwall on a map

>independent
No, but I do support Cornish nationalism. They're clearly not England.