He's talking about you. You guys get triggered by everything

He's talking about you. You guys get triggered by everything.

ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/are-there-right-wing-snowflakes-now

Of course they are, and have been since 2008. Both sides are snowflakes and triggered by the stupidest shit.

rural and suburban retards

The only thing is that a snowflake is a snowflake becausw they want special treatment, they want to be called Xe/Xer but only depending on how they feel and everyone MUST respect them

REEEEEEing about literal fucking bullshit, propaganda, or general degradation of society is not being a fucking snowflake if you still consider yourself a NORMAL person

It is normal to be triggered by faggots and SJWs that make the five cities of Genesis look like monestaries. Being g triggered by fucked up shit means you have a conscience. What is with the left co-opting everything the right comes up with?

It's the Right's turn to throw a tantrum.

Why is the left so stupid? The term "snowflake" never has anything to do with being triggered. It's about how the left latches on to labels so they can be unique.

>hurrdurr both sides are bad. my balls hurt from sitting on this fence so hard.

Yes god damnit this

The left are calling people cucks as if they dont have to tolerate literal cuckoldry

The insult has a lot more weight when theres reality behind it

Ron Paul is an old fool that accomplished nothing.

The left have been chimping out non-stop since President Trumps' inauguration, beating his supporters and smashing up the country and it's the right whom are the snowflakes? Bitch please.

neither the right nor the left are the outrage party, as reactionary idiocy is not really platform dependent
the right started using it in this manner before the left did to be fair, but like i said, idiocy knows no particular viewpoint

>beating his supporters and smashing up the country and it's the right whom are the snowflakes
>implying the kkk didn't stab a guy in sacramento
you don't even know what actually goes on in this country besides what you see on this mongolian horse breeding site you you bean and mash eating fucker

Fuck you and the nigger dick you rode in on.
>since 2008
Motherfucker Obama is the reason America is a literal shithole right now. It has nothing to do with "muh triggers." Just LOOK AROUND YOU. The lefty snowflakes have nothing to complain about Trump. WE DID!
>fuck off

>Trump doesn't get trig-

There are snowflakes on every side. Its just the farther left or right you sit, the more of a little bitch you'll be by differing ideas

one person dying vs violent riots all over the country for no reason other than "drumpf"

yeah, but the right is totally just as bad.
fuck off, nigger

>the right has never had violent riots
>the right has never committed violence for no reason other than something stupid
kys you wannabe proxy-using faggot.

Sup Forums has always been and will always be triggered by shit, what's new

>muh hate
>muh degeneracy
>if you ever criticize the zealotry of people who partially agree with you it means you're a dirty centrist who can't make a decision
It's all so tiresome

maybe stop doing broad strokes (le both sides are SJWs!) and getting butthurt when people call you a fence sitter

This

if that means degenerate faggotry like this pisses me off, then yes, I'm a snowflake.

>REEEEEEEEEEE WE ARENT SNOWFLAKES YOU ARE
>OKAY WE ARE SNOWFLAKES BUT SO ARE YOU
pottery

Lobertarian senile retard.

I thought paulbots were dead and I thought Paul was dead. Snowflake does not mean "fragile" you idiot.

>Says the guy who was the odd man out in politics for the last 40 years

>rural and suburban retards
That need to be taught a harsh, harsh lesson when 45 and 46 are impeached and the Democratic Party rightfully retakes the reins of government. I'd recommend cutting fuel shipments to the flyover states for three months and shut down fast food restaurants there for five days a week.

Political addicts and people blowing evweything out of proportion are not snowflakes. They have a different diss name I dont know. You call them virgins and that "they must be a riot at parties." while rolling your eyes.

A snowflake is somebody who views their plight as exceptional.

>we waz victims and shit
>stop oppressing me with your pronouns
>i find this protagonist being a job holding white male offensive

>"cutting fuel shipments"
Self imposed sanctions?

I agree. It is almost like the neocons and neolibs have taken over the left right dichotomy for the globalists.

Right.. you are just trying to delagitimize those that are standing up to bullshit. This both sides are wrong meme gets old.

On this board right wingers accuse each other of being cucks for various reasons
>muh christ cucks
>muh civic nationalism cucks
>muh e-celeb cucks
>muh mgtow cucks
Yet, what draws the most ire is always the accusation of being an SJW or a snowflake?
>muh fence sitter
>muh centrist
>muh horse-show fallacy
Why is that?
Why is this insult much more potent than any other?
Why is the very idea of right-wing snowflakes existing so triggering to some people?
It's as if they fear it's an attack on them?
Why?

Ron Paul is not even "right wing" in any way.

>Why is that?
Because it is stupid and misses the entire point of the terminology.

>You are all snowflakes
>But what about you
>A cigar is just a cigar

Love Ron Paul, but he's not immune either. I dare you to bring up roads or the undisputed right for Israel to exist, and the old jeeber will start foaming at the mouth.

He's conservative and libertarian.

Looks like we found the triggered snowflake bois.

If you haven't noticed that Sup Forums literally gets triggered all the time then you need to get your head out of your ass. Lots of the time it's legitimately justified, but others you're simply left cringing at the low IQ of the board can go.

Woah, did you disagree with me? Looks like somebody's a T R I G G E R D like a N I G G E R

You fucking monvs have ruined the meaning of 'snowflake'. A snowflake is one who think they're special and deserve special care. A 'right wing sjw' is an identitarian fascist, who doesn't think this about themselves. If anything, they think the opposite- that they should give up individualism in pursuit for a better society.

Too bad he could never win. Runs in the family.

I thought he was being ironic.
There is no way someone can actually pretend one person getting stabbed is on the same level as the nation-wide year-long temper tantrum the left has been throwing.