Why do nazi larpers shave their blonde hair off if they're so proud?

Why do nazi larpers shave their blonde hair off if they're so proud?

Because they are skinhead subhumans

>cutting your hair
Absolutely heretical

rollin'

god damnit i love pol

*rolls hesitantly*

long hair
surrender to the wild and embrace it, frontiersman, barbarian

short/shaved
civilizing, orderly, Roman,

This is what we do in times of war.

it emphasizes my superior opinions

Not as easy for commie faggots to grab on and pull on.

Roman soldiers were instructed to be clean shaven and have a short back and sides haircut for the very same reason. tactical advantage.

Kek

rollerino

I will never stop watching anime, desu

rawlin

>Not as easy for commie faggots to grab on and pull on.
You would have to leave your mum's basement first to fight commies

The hair of a viking and the face of an anglo.
Sad!

Grow it out, white man

how will I ever recover from this outcome

Rolling

lmao she looks like a man

jackpot

stop..

having sex is fine within marriage. The rest are spoton for self improvement.

it is a man, named emil anderson

lmao never watched anime in the first place. easiest one by far

they dont. only the mongrels shave their heads to hide not having blond hair. but if they have eyebrows you can tell if they are blond or not

Because skinheads are human trash that should be purged from the gene pool

Well, I´m already on day 3 of my no-fap week challenge, extra motivation won't hurt.

Jano stop watching that shit, gonna slap ya cunt

rolling

I used to be quite blonde when my hair was long. But i had to cut it for work. Its either that or my hair dying from having it in a tail constantly. I miss it though and my girlfriend loved it.

fuggity shmuggity

lmao he looks like a woman

cool

Cant have long hair at my job. I'm dirty blonde anyway so I'm not even really white.

roll

Hmmm

never put anything in your hair, especially not a band with thise metal thingies on it. i thought the dutch were smart

you just said he looks like a man

True Aryans have long hair like the vikings.

Roman larpers cut their hair short because it was a military tactic for efficiency and cleanliness.

Neo-Nazis shave their heads because of prison culture. That's it.

lets see

I never understood the skinhead look.

I have red/light brown hair and I keep mine clasically combovered.

Shaving yourself bald makes you look like some nigger trying to hide his curly mess.

Garlic rolls

10 points to slytherin.

I had no choice user. I had to do it for my jobs, for my school. Seriously men with long hair get discriminated against. Teachers would even come up to me and tell me i will never get a job looking the way i did. I neatly washed my hair and brushed it everyday. Girls were often jealous of it and my then "metal friends" were too.

See this It's because most self-professed Neo-Nazis are degenerate untermensch criminals. Even if their argument is solid.

Okay.

I'll make you proud, Varg.

>not having buzzcut or at least short hair

Short hair is for americucks

Rollx

oh well nvm 100 points to gryffindor

roll

Long hair usually looks better on guys than super short hair as long as the guy's hair has some color and/or bounce. A nice body/shine is fine too. You just don't want long, black, and straight hair to appear greasy. It's boring and gross.

You should only get a buzz cut if you're military. Otherwise it looks like you're going for the roided gymbro style.

My Boomer mother doesn't like me tying up my hair though, of course (or the fact that it's long). I'm sure plenty of strangers think it's odd too.

I have no idea why long hair got associated with women and short hair with men in the 20th century.

Rolling

rolling

How do I stop being etc.?

Biggest reason why men here don't have longer hair is because it looks "unmaintained".

Mine absolutely is if I don't put clips in it and tie it up in the back. It looks like I belong in a grunge video or something. I cannot see.

I understand shorter hair is easier to maintain, but you don't need to shave yourself bald either.

rolly polly

Rolling m yman

You're obviously a faggot if you care about other dudes hair styles this much. I work 60 hours a week and I'm not trying to deal with long hair getting in my face. It also helps to stay cooler when I'm lifting heavy shit all day.
stay mad hairfags

most nazi larpers don't have blond/red hair - nor are most of them (technically) white

The only thing I hate about having longer hair is the wind that flops it around.

Do they or are you just buying into what the Jews in Hollywood want you to think a Nazi is?

Roll

It's for fighting, you girl-haired limpdick.

praise kek

roll

fuck me.

lol BYE LEAF

Hitler never used the term untermench this is more like led propaganda

MOOOOODDDDSSSS
BAN THIS MAN FOR A MONTH

What the fuck happened to Harry Potter?

rolls

rolling

Why not

Roll

Long hair is gay in men and beards are for gay Jews. Women, if you see a man with a beard, run the other way. This is a solid undeniable fact because Jews (like Cernovich) and Jewish media (like New York Times) have been promoting beards as masculine and desirable to women lately. If something is desirable, why do they need to promote it? Straight men do not wear beards. Ladies, you have been warned. Beards = gay Jews.

Varg the mighty, tongue my anus.

Man, idk about that. Good thing i got books. Bye bye!

Stop

rollll

roll

pretty sure almost every man not shaving for a few days resulting in a beard actually does mean it's a masculine feature

Worth a roll.

goddamnit i was just about to pop open a steel reserve. whatever like i give a fuck about some euro trash degenerate criminal

Yo

rollin' rollin' rollin'

wtf man heretical as fuck

Rolling please don't make me be athiest

>long hair doesn't look good on m-

Rollin

Rolling

lol

oh and because, THEY DONT HAVE BLONDE HAIR