twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i like you russia, but youre not my friend

its real big

Its shit

Hardy people, but clean your government up and lay off the booze

I love your nation and your president.

Stop trying to fuck up US global hegemony

I have a fetish for russians boys

every western white person sees eastern europe as the one scene of Bratislava from Eurotrip.

youtube.com/watch?v=cqEsE-IKBI8

pretty pathetic, you had a good hundred years to establish yourselves has the world power and failed every time.

It's great. You on the other hand are disgusting, seeking approval like some 3d world shithole country whore.

Also I've alway found your language to be one of the most beautiful and interesting european languages.

Show boipucci

I have nothing against you guys, only some specific things your government does. My great grandparents emigrated from Russia so I do want to visit some day.

stop being gay sergey
it's illegal there

needs more neetbux

It's legal though. It's illegal to have those gay pride events and so forth.

shut up you faggot
not allowed

Nah, it's just western propaganda. Unless you march with feathers in your ass on the streets it's perfectly legal.

I honestly know nothing about your country outside of its portrayal in Rocky 4 and Sup Forums memes.

how come we in the west only ever hear about putin? don't you have any more interesting political figures?

Sup Forums memes are pretty accurate tho

are you some sort of faggot or something
N O T A L L O W E D

It's actually bretty gud
youtube.com/watch?v=j2vxXn2cwFE

It's ok, I like the people there better than the eurocucks.

They pay good money and right on schedule.

You guys make me thankful that I was born American

I hate it with a burning passion.

>hacked our election and installed Drumpf as president
>troll army
>illegally annexed the Crimea
>illegally invaded eastern Ukraine
>shot down Malaysian airliner
>illegally invaded Georgia
>props up mass murderer Assad
>oppresses its LGBTI+ community
>does nothing about LGBTI+ genocide in Chechnya
>tried to influence elections in France and Germany
>still trying to divide Americans
>pussy riot
>ed Snowden
>supports North Korea, Iran, and Venezuela
>cyber attack on Estonia

I'm a slavboo

>Macedonia
>not gay
>Russia
>politics
Pick one. We tried playing politics after the first revolution of 1917 and commies took over as a result.
We have Tsar/Fuhrer/whatever.

>Literally shariablue level cuckery
GTFO from here libshit

>not posting the better city
youtube.com/watch?v=LAxf-05NTRY

Breddy based Coundry dezu !

I see it as a more handicapped and corrupted version of the U.S.

We are not that different, though the world wants us to believe we are.

Bears...nico belic...borat...
Hard rugged women...turnips. That's about it

>Still trying to divide Americans
Hate to break it to you but we've been doing that same thing to them since the Russian Revolution

You've suffered an obscene amount, you should be in charge of the world by now

Beautiful language, which I am studying right now, I particularly like how most of the bullshit that's in English is removed from Russian
>water and vodka is a one letter difference lol

What this goy said and you have your own version of Mexico, which is China.

It's cool.
People are shy but polite with foreign
Meh tier food
Beautiful young girls

Your country is interesting. I find it inspering that despite communism your people still kept going. I sometimes wonder what it wouldve been like if all your intellectuals werent killed during the Soviet union. Most Russians online freak me out though. They can go from 0 to 110% rage in a second. If you dont listen to Ruski in gaming they will yell and yell and yell. But some Russians are very nice and despite their lack of English skill they still try to teach me About Russia.

Russia seems cool especially the rural parts, kind of like the wild west with snow
Putin seems alright, I wish he'd stop assassinating his opponents though
If I visited Russia as an American how would I be received?

Needs a better economy and gun rights
I'd move so fast

Show me yours please Ivan

bait

Good country, last white homeland, fucked up the chechens, seems to stand for traditional non LGBT2Q whatever values. Counter balance to america somewhat. Good Russia.

Just give germany back Kalingrad.

mam

People actually believe this though.
I do believe the whole Crimea-Ukraine-Georgia things technically, but then overall so what. They got a sea-port out of some tiny far off spat of land, that the rest of the western world would not care two shits about if it didn't benefit the Russians.
The rest of it's just deluded facts that are twisted
into propaganda if not 100% lies like the election hacking accusation. Oh the queers can't buttfuck themselves on the street in bathing suits and feathers in Russia, only in the gay clubs, in private and in their own homes? Oh boo hoo fuck yourself and your family name, what values you care about are trash.

You produced some of the best writers of all time. I have to explore more Russian literature but I am going to start Notes from the Underground and I read Crime and Punishment in college. Really amazing stuff.

>wish he'd stop assassinating his opponents though
(((Democracy))) cucks, everyone

It's shit

I've worked with a lot of Russians in the software/entertainment industries.

Completely fucked over by communism, but tons of fucking potential if you guys can crawl out of your economic/political malaise.

You guys are way smarter/more creative than those mindless goons in China and India. I look forward to colonizing space with you.

Seems like a pretty cool place, just wish it wasn't so poor otherwise I'd consider living there.

>don't you have any more interesting political figures?
We do, but none of them are of interest to anyone outside, other than the odd occasion when they say inflammatory shit.

Medvedev is a brilliant administrator, decent politician, but likes to live rich and says stupid shit whenever he opens his mouth.

Zuganov's pandering mostly to the old people and hardcore communists, who are mostly one and the same because he is so stuck with them. Untill he dies and the party moves one CPRF seems to be a dead end. Some say it's by Putin's design, but I think it's just that they are afraid of losing their electorate if they were to move on to trying to attract younger generations.

Zhirinovsky's a court jester whos job is talking truth to power. He is actually a very smart man but is of very limited scope or ambition beyond what he already has, he maintains his purpose and is really good at what he does. He does work for, or at least with Putin, or more precisely the FSB. He has a lot of independence tho.

Shoigu was supposed to be left wing Counterpart to United Russia, but today mostly exists because of inertia. Not a bad guy but if you are for justice in russia you are supposed to have hammer and sickle on the uniform, trying to dodge them backfired on him and his party. Some say He works for Putin, it's probably true.

Navalny's a joke you might have heard described as "leader of the russian opposition". Given that a lot of non parlamental opposition folks would spit in your face for telling them that Navalny is their leader, you can see the problem with russian non parlament opposition - it has no leaders, no strong message and no purpose other than to let people went their frustrations with the system. Some say he even works for Putin, but that's probably bullshit too. He is just an agent provocateur who sells himself and his not insignificant in absolute numbers audience to the highest bidder. In Nation wide elections his cap is 2%.

oн aгeнт пyтинa

Pretty based, probably.

If the US weren't so free: IE became more like Europe, Russia would be where I'd go next.

We love all foreigners IF they're good people.
Russians are unironically the least racist whites on Earth.

>Shoigu
Pardon me I have no idea why I wrote Shoigu and talked about Mironov.

Shoigu is actually a decent guy but is too old to take over after putin, but otherwise a well liked and respected man, much like his diplomatic Counterpart - Lavrov.

don't be a fucking retard. do you honestly not want to be able to criticize your leaders? sounds like you just want a big, polished-boot daddy. pretty pathetic.

How much is Putin actually liked over there? What's he like? I've always read him as a Trump character but with slightly over 55% support and oppressing the other 45% so nobody says anything.

Saved

>I've always read him as a Trump character but with slightly over 55% support
he has 86% support according to most recent polls

>I wish he'd stop assassinating his opponents though
Most assasinations are perfromed by low level folks who simply avoid capture or responsibility for this or that reason, or as a part of interfactional warfare within putin's support structure.

Putin really doesn't need to kill anyone in russia since he can neutralise them by marginalising them.

>If I visited Russia as an American how would I be received?
In cities that are accustomed to tourists, very well, they want your money after all. In the more rural or insulated areas, with far less enthusiasm, but probably not with out and out hostility.

You are orthodox, and entirely different than us. Just cuz skin is white don't mean shiet really. I guess I don't really care about u guys desu.

>Oy vey goyim, you MUST give our puppe-I mean, leftists, a voice! Else you're just a bootlicker!
Some discussion is alright, but ((free speech)) must not be allowed for (((certain groups))) if you want your society to survive. """Conservatives""" in America have been taking your stance for decades now, and... Well, leftists took over.

Shit, forgot pic

no, you're retarded. I bet you hate the Clintons for killing political opponents. funny thing is, who's in charge tends to change. if your approach to politics is filtered through the presupposition that you're in charge, you're an infant. go live in fucking liberia if that's the kind of society you want to be a part of.

It would be great otherwise, but has many problems eg. Twice as culturally enriched as Sweden, Societal Degeneracy, Corruption, Poverty, Disease, etc.

Your women are whores and your men are thieving drunkards.

Good people, but your president is a pro muslim scum.

>stereotypes

>Presupposition that you're in charge
Peterson, go home, you're drunk.
My presupposition is that authoritarian right-wing governments are a good thing, and all you have are ad-hominems.

Mongol rape babies

I wish Patton had gotten his way.

you have an interesting history, but honestly youve been the enemy of the west since 1917

>How much is Putin actually liked over there?
You know the saviour memes? Well not sure about the white race but in the case of russia it's more or less true. We were on the brink of second socio-economic collapse in a decade when he took power, we are now very far away from one. A lot is forgiven for such an accomplishment.

There has been some justified criticism of his economic policy, but mostly from people who know fuckall about economic policy and people who fail to account that he had to keep the oligarchs happy as to avoid a civil war. Tho it's been getting better lately.

As the other guy said, he has on average 80+% support. It started dipping some few years ago when people were getting tired of the stagnation and stopped believing that west is out to get us, but than you went and fucked up ukraine, and it skyrocketed right back up. The rest is history.

>What's he like?
He is a very reasonable man for someone who holds that much power for so long. Stalin for example praised for his successful and efficent policies but disliked for his brutality. Putin is sin as Stalinesque figure, with somewhat less efficency, and almost none of the brutality. Which is seen as a very good tradeoff by vast majority.

>Trump character
He is a populist, yes. The main two distinctions is that he never really went back on most of his promises, and that he has no deep state, other than oligarchs, to contend with that tries to stop changes he promised to electorate so they were easier to impliment.

love it, hope we can have better relations in the future

Sexy wastelands

If I visited Russia, and liked the place maybe considered immigrating permanently but periodically posted about the surveillance state or critiques of Putin's policies or methods, how safe would I really be?

No one really cares. You can post whatever you want, unless you go to unsanctioned protests you'll be fine. Lots of liberashkas butthurt online, they only get beaten a little bit if they organize demonstrations.

Frankly - it depends on the traction you'd get and the kind of safety you mean.

Like if you are actually getting say, a few hundred thousands subscribers on Youtube, chances are you'd start getting monitored, but with no interference with your life. If you start organising or supporting rallies you might end up being questioned about who/why/how you are doing this and then let go. I never had personal expirience, so take all of that with a grain of salt.

You'd have to do something very stupid and very big to actually get physically harmed by the gov. They have better things to do after all. If you start getting traction and some overly patriotic guy decides to go after you or just some folks with limited number of braincells recognise you on the street, you might get into a physical altrecation, but that's just loonies being loonies. Your best chance of actually getting killed is bitching about some oligarch with too much money and time on his hands in a way that actually harms them. That would be quite hard, but easier than the alternatives.

If you just want to bitch about the government being the government on the social media, welcome to the national passtime.

Is a shithole full of drugs, AIDS, crime and, worst of all, Russians.

Чтo Pyccкиe люди дyмaют o мyжчинaх c длинным нocaми?

I like ruskies but i hate your country.

Mы дyмaeм чтo y нeкoтopых людeй зacкoк пo фpeйдy вызывaeт зaвтcть к длиннe нoca.

Fascinating. Thanks for the insight. Really they had us over here thinking there was almost Turkey levels of press suppression, one party system enforced, etc etc. Maybe I'll visit Russia to learn more about the history and ideologies of the 20th century from your side.

Italy please stop being so comfortable with corruption. You'd think you would collectively learn something from the mafias influence in your own country

What's life like outside the major cities?

Mafia is a state of mind that many people have, it isn't just an organization.
I think that radicated poverty, especially in the south, developed this set of values, similarly to organized crime in russia.
Most italians do not qualify for being mafia members, but they would act as such if given the opportunity, that's the problem with the country.

I really don't get how someone could say that. Could you explain the thought process?

We have a saying - people deserve their government. And our current government is pretty well supported by the people. So how do you reconcile this conflict in your mind?

When a western politician says this I know it's just a bullshit line to cover their ass with a humanitarian fig leaf, but when it comes to individuals, it's harder for me to understand.

>one party system enforced
It's mostly enforced by the hyper competence of the leading party and incompetence and disorganised nature of everyone else. There is a rather large economic barrier to entry into russian politics and a rather notable parliamentary mass media monopoly, but both rarely come into play since most opposition movements can't even organise themselves on the most basic level. Besides we aren't exactly unique in either aspect.

If it's like Ukraine, its poor and simewhat dysfunctional but white with very attractive women. Overall not bad if you have a western salary.

Russia has a very bloody past. It could easily compete in a competition for worst national history on earth, and its definitely the worst for any white country. It's made the Russian people tough, if not unusually comfortable with death and destruction. Overall I consider them fun to watch from afar, but I wouldn't want them in my country. Kinda like niggers.

You're welcome, it's always better to understand all points of view, we can read English and other languages thus having access to western media. Americans, however, can't read Russian I imagine, so your info is limited and severly one sided. For a first comfortable trip I'd suggest St. Petersburg.
Yes, we have some problems like every country but it's not nearly as horrible as western media tries to portray.

I dont have that much of a problem with todays russian government but there is certainly still a huge amount of butthurt from the fact that Russia literally tried to wipe out the polish nation and culture from the face of earth + 50 years of communism. I can definitely see another ruski as a friend more than german scum, but the eternal butthurt meme is somewhat true.

Can't have mafia influencing the state if mafia
is the state. We have a saying in russia that sometimes said as a joke sometimes not. "Revolution is when politicians and criminals change places". In the 90s that happened in russia more than once, so don't be surprised that we have so much corruption, it was very profitable and almost necessary to prosper at the time. Anarcho capitalism is a hell of an environment.

Depends how far and what constitutes a major city. For villages it kind of sucks since the parlament for all the marxists and fundamentalists present executes a fairly liberal economic policy with less profitable regions getting shafted. It's not horribad, but it's pretty bad. People have enough to live and there are almost no food or utilities shortages, but there is not much room for luxury either. Some of the road infrastructure is egregiously shit, as is tradition.

How are things? Our media likes to portray doomsday scenario, for obvious reasons, yours seem to have went off the deep end and western stopped covering it. So I'm curious what's happening really over there.

OK people but terrible governments and worse oligarchs than the US or EU (which are where your oligarchs stash your money). Too many Muslims with a disturbing birth rate.

Huh, I see. Not sure that there is enough justification for the claims about attempts to wipe the culture off the map, but I suppose such things can not be seen in a vacuum. Otherwise, I see your point, good to hear that you have less of an issue with our current gov.

Cool place with cool people, also makes liberals foam at the mouth with anger. Keep doing what your doing over there.

How's the internet infrastructure? I'm comfortable with 100 Mbps currently but wouldn't mind slightly faster. too much slower than 100 though and you really start to notice the problem of having multiple desktops and consoles running at once.