>don't have food
>don't have water
>don't have roads to drive on
>don't have electricity
>somehow have custom printed t-shirts to virtue signal on media with

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/wuuxe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAYBE THEY HAVE A T-SHIRT PRINTING MACHINE AND A GENERATOR HUH DID YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY YOU FUCKING RACIST SCUM HUH???????

>live in a place where delicious fruit grows on trees fucking everywhere
>water is everywhere
>too stupid to figure out how to survive

dem titties tho

Don't forget working cameras and internet to send pictures...

all this bitching does is make people not help in the future

Sounds like an AnCap paradise amirite?

This is what minecraft has taught gen z about survival

I wonder how many takes it took for them to get her face just right?
>no no, not sad enough, let's do another one

Jesus these people are hopeless.

MY country when America needs them.
We are AMERICAN when they need us.

No electricity but can make TShirts and Hats.. you can't make this shit up

Puerto Ricans = Tropical Mexicans

Fuck 'em.

Puerto ricans have just hit a new low KEK

Wrong, they're murilard niggers.

I have posted this image along with most of your greentext on my Facebook page.

By Monday, I'll probably have a new job...

...as a salt miner.

>To smart too make people work

Isn't this the lady who won't even meet with FEMA?

Wonder what peter schiff has to say about all this, since he lives there now.

she compared the disaster to the holocaust btw
expect jews to turn on her

You can't eat or drink t-shirts, hats, or fucking craft supplies you absolute fucking mongoloid.

>Water everywhere
You mean salt water?

You can boil salt water to drink

Don't expect shitskins to know this, had some fat SJW tell me that we should help them since they are us citizens.

Fuck them, let them die.

Literally a shirt that when worn generates less help than when removed, like most female shirts.

They're already getting aid and help. This is just reaching for more gibs and flinging tomatos at Trump.
Just fucking ignore them now.

The first time I saw that, I thought it would be a good shirt to protest demographic replacement.

>tfw when we meme it to be an alt-right shirt

its ALL their OWN fault, I've seen pictures of them, running around trying to get cellphone service while there are muddy streets to be cleaned. And thats THE ONE thing you can say about the Dagolands, they usually had at least clean and well painted streets.
BUT, first bit of Natural Disaster & Catastrophe, what happens? Pic Related, thats what. Just look at her, lazing around the whole day, worrying about her material possession when she could be out retarring roads and shit. And if she was that hungry?, she'd move to Miami and become a stripper. Bloody mayor and her t-shirt and big tits, kidding on shes American and expecting help. The absolute cheek.

>dying
>has resources to make a printed shirt

Do you know how much energy it takes to make even a small amount of salt water potable? Those "shitskins" shouldn't even have to do that - the US Government should be there to help but our government is run by a senile, incompetent bullshit artist.

>- the US Government should be there to help
no

Desalination through distillation is extremely energy intensive on the scale of a population of millions.

Imagine it takes 3 logs to boil enough water to produce 16oz of drinkable water. You would need to burn ~10 million logs/day to provide half of what a person needs to drink in a day. Of course economy of scale sets in so it would be more like ~4 million logs, and it would be coal and pounds.. but yeah. Lots of BTUs

>don't have food
gotta grow it, which takes time
>don't have water
yeah that's also hard to come by with broken infrastructure
>don't have roads to drive on
expensive to build, takes a long time
>don't have electricity
the grid is broken, but people have generators
>somehow have custom printed t-shirts to virtue signal on media with
very easy to do if your t-shirt printing machine wasn't damaged and you have a generator

OP is a fucking retard.

Why the fuck not?

if you saw this lady on CNN the first time, she liked Trump and was happy AND live during the broadcast CNN convinced her they were bad, and shes clearly autistic
I implore you all to watch it

Would Guam pull this shit?

Why should I pay for your ass to be saved because you decided to live in an area that gets hit with hurricanes regularly?

There was never any hurricane the whole thing is a psy op

the government is ALREADY there in full force, genius.

from what i read in WSJ there are 6000 shipping containers full of supplies that can't be moved or unloaded due to no roads or fuel

is this about that fucking foreign ship ban thing? from what i could suss out, they don't want it uplifted to get this fixed, they want it for a year. this is post-recovery trade disguised as a 'humans rights effort'

Puerto Rican here

The island was in disarray years before the hurricane hit.

>the US Government should be there to help

lol can't wait to report on their deaths lol

trips of truth
they need international trade lines to pull another laura silsby

>wasting scarce fuel resources on printing shirts instead of using it elsewhere
Sad!

I'm getting red pilled about the true nature of a Puerto Rican.

Fucking island Mexicans

Meh fuck them and their reggaeton.

This; On paper it's the "well no shit" answer to the issue but material cost just for personal production is more than the end product by far.

The hurricane hit ten days ago. TEN.

Literally Wallonian tier laziness and whining.

acute observation op. for once op is not a faggot.

the people should be asking why the mayor in charge of all the resources is trying to fund raise instead of distributing the goods.

In case you haven read the transcript of her "statement"
ghostbin.com/paste/wuuxe
It's pretty much blame everyone especially trump on your own incompetence.
Of course she's looking for a higher office, so election season and the PR stunt campaign started early I guess. Would be a shame if it would backfire right?

>don't have electricity
>Have internet

it doesnt help that PR is already a shit hole and was recovering from Irma still.

Also t shirt supplies.

>Believing what you see on TV
That's almost as bad as believing what you see on a Mongolian fork carving posting board

The white lettering is saturating the black of the shirt, making them look bigger.

I assure you that they are less impressive.

You got your "to"s mixed up there.

>>somehow have custom printed t-shirts to virtue signal on media with

The most obvious evidence slips right by most normies.

>#wearedying

Not until your phone batteries run out amirite?

LOL and internet to send said "virtue signaling"

tell her tits or gtfo!!!

#attentionwhore

We're broke stupid nigger, I'm surprised we are still going as a country.

cognitive dissonance

she acknowledges that the US could and did help third world regions, but they can't help PR

what's the variable here? the USA? no. relief programs / orgs? no. the supplies being moved? no. the country they are trying to help? YES

I'm sure when they were asking her what the priorities are she said "I DON'T KNOW JUST FIX IT NOW!"

Fuck off you shitskin.

Honestly, the RPs have had years to decide if they want to come or go, back when they were a tax sancutuaury they were content with milking the system, now that times are hard they scream to be let in. Fuck it. Let them be their own damn country. They deserve it. Instead of using the infrastructure they had, they allowed corrupt leadership to blow cash left and right on bullshit. Now look at it all? wasted. like fucking africa.

Does anyone else smell that smell, that specific kinda smelly smell.

Like the smell of George Soros?

DEM SUM NICE TITS...anyone got her nudes

why dont women understand that people will die in tragedies? its like asking why women yell at you for nothing.

Here she is claiming to have received no aid while literally standing in front of pallets of aid.

this is from her twitter
really gets my almonds activated

The hurricane decimated PR's agricultural output, genius.

she seems fine to me lol

>#WeAreDying

I don't know... those tits look pretty healthy

She looks like she's got at least a month or two of body fat to burn through before she'd die. I imagine that's the case for 80% of Puerto Rico. They're on a hurricane diet. That's what happens when you live in the tropics and don't practice disaster preparedness.

She isn't dying though, terrible message.

We just increased our bloated military budget by $70 billion. We can afford to save American citizens from starving to death after a massive natural disaster.

What the fuck is wrong with your brain? Why are people on this site so fucking retarded and morally bankrupt? Trump talks about military parades and ramping up nuke production and you clap like seals but when American Citizens need help after a disaster you suddenly become penny-pinching accountants. Fuck each and every one of you evil mongoloids.

there is an entire port of supplies ther eis just no way to distribute. and for her to take time out of her day at a time like this to tell people drumph. man I just dont know. should we take away womens rights? a man would have never said that.

I've talked about this with my mother and she told me that when women get in charge they make horrible decisions based on feelings.

I also just realized that this is the best thing for us, news and who ever this mayor is are gonna talk all this shit on Trump. Trump is going to ass blast them to hell giving them literal proof we are busting our ass trying to help them, normies get red pilled.

We win again.

Do you know how much energy it takes to make screen printed shirts and hats?

umm this is the caribbean. this shit happens.. shitskins know that who live there. Price to live in paradise. But for PR .. I use that term loosely. So go virtue signal else-wear.

She could probably feed half the island with those titties.

Awe... you frustrated...

>We just increased our bloated military budget by $70 billion. We can afford to save American citizens from starving to death after a massive natural disaster.
who do you think is helping them right now?

>Help us we are dying
>Is overweight and plump

>pallets of aid.

You really think they didn't have canned goods on PR before the hurricane hit?

BAM!!! THIS!!!

Because they're American citizens and Puerto Rico satisfies some strategic interest of the USA

Shut up nigger

not saying they're complaining more than doing shit, but the US should have sent in the marines to help distribute supplies.

that being said OP is still a retard.

Brown people don't have souls. It's not even fair to call them people.

>is a woman
>is running for governor soon against incumbent
>incumbent doing poorly with reconstruction efforts would help her campaign immensely

Hmm... I seem to be doing a lot of pondering right now.

Literally 1 minute of using an iron and a 10 cent package of iron-on felt letters. Basically nothing.

I agree.
The federal government shouldn't be responsible for you.

It blows my mind how every Mexican country is so shitty.

>not a state
>Demand federal help

They should solve their own damn problems.

Ever hear if a solar filter? You could prob buy one on Amazon for less than 20 dollars you virtue signaling fag.

That would mean shitskins are capable of thought like normal human beings.

I bet those stored goods came from America as well.