Police officer here. Or I should say future former police officer

Police officer here. Or I should say future former police officer.

I am on administrative leave because I said the N-word during a traffic stop. I've been with my suburban department (has some bad areas we also police) for almost 4 years plus 3 years at my home county's sheriff's department. All this is in jeapardy because of what I did.

Anyone want to hear more? I'm reallly lucky it hasn't made the news yet but I fear it may soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3Rt3GR1HvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jYGRIGwR7Uo
youtu.be/pRmaK-x6mZU
hooktube.com/6uHak2M7cmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself.

Why?

Rest easy Robert I fear you will be 10-7 soon.

becasue of your blatant use of "newfag", calling everyone a "newfag" over and over
>meanie

How's that saying go? "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes"?

You should have checked your privilege racist bigot

Bingo.

Kys op

Bodycam on?

just play NWA's song Fuck the Police and shit would be dandy.

kek

its so sad that people are being fired for saying words, there needs to be a civil war.

>says 'nigger' in public
>says 'n-word' on Sup Forums

You're doing it wrong

Nice LARP. I work in fucking SWPLville USA and throwing nigger at a traffic stop is nothing more than a wrist-slap offense.

this

How is your wife's son taking it?

Were you suspended for saying, "drop the gun nigger?"

Atlanta area?

>traffic stop, SUV old banged up with 5 AAs inside
>ask them all for their IDs
>barely get the driver's info, about 3-5 minutes later no one inside has given me their IDs and they are all hollering about random shit
>say in a firm loud voice: I need to see your IDs get them out now and stop talking
>someone inside says "you can't say that n***a"
>I say shut up n***a
>they all start hollering again saying they should've recorded that. But they can always complain on the dashcam
>at this point I have called for backup and started getting them all out of the car
>one ends up having pot and a pipe but we warn them (it's illegal here btw)
>and cite open container
>two days later complaint from lawyer and potential lawsuit against department

Won't post location. If this makes the news then I'm so fucked.

and I'm sure this is where'd you go with your concern. Stupid LARP nigger

lol stay btfo pig

this place is constantly lurked by gawker-tier blogging "journalists", once the story comes out they'll link this thread back to you. i would say to temper your explanations and rhetoric which you seem to already be doing but in reality i think you should just abandon thread so you don't give one of those filthy parasites a "RACIST COP CONTROVERY BOASTED OF HIS HATE CRIME ON ONLINE RACIST NERVE CENTER Sup Forums"

>when you forget you aren't on Sup Forums
you are fucked nigger

Get the fuck out of here, this is a white person space. Go protest with your BLM thugs. This is why we shouldn't let Trumptards into our movement

Hope you get fired. Racists don't belong in law enforcement.

>probably a LARP
If not, dropping a nbomb demonstrates a serious lack of judgement and is just plain stupid.

TLDR kys u stupid nigger

Not sure what all that cop lingo is but PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP

Also, I think you're over blowing the situation

>I say shut up n***a
I'm not saying this is racist but it was still pretty stupid and you probably deserve to be fired

>I said the N-word during a traffic stop
Thank you for giving Black Terrorists Matter actual incentive. We want people to wake up and realize what scum they actually are, not have people go "Oh yeah, that's true, and this cop's proof" and have them support their shitty movement.

I would never cut-it as a Police Officer.

I would never be able to hold my tongue when confronted with a belligerent Nigger.

I don't see why you're in any trouble though?

You should maybe get a reprimand, and some "sensitivity" for Niggers training?
?

Sorry you are having to go through this "Political6 Correct inquisition."

>I fear it may soon.
don't talk about it here, faggot. the press is crawling all over this site looking for easy stories.
Like SJW Zoe Quinn is engaged in racketeering shakedowns of the social media giants.

that's a brainwashed commie shill. ignore him.

why the fuck do you always handcuff people behind back

it's a kind of humilation if a person not agressive.

I know exactly what happened
youtube.com/watch?v=P3Rt3GR1HvQ

Wait, are you black?

If so, make a counter suit against the one who called you nigga first. Then against your own department for allowing you to be racially harassed on duty. Then the Lawyer for supporting a racist client.

Say you were shocked and traumatized and don't even remember saying nigga back to the car nigga. There should be all sorts of bullshit racial vilification laws you can take advantage of to raise as much of a fuss as possible.

If you're white, then yeah, you're fucked.

>land of the free
>unless you say n-word

can't wait for the blax to kick in your door put a slug in your pig-ass, OP

Congratulations, Asswipe. You just gave them evidence to point to in their claims of systemic racism.

Shut up nigger.

I'm white, friendo. Good job flaunting your sub-100 IQ though.

Would you have asked them for "all their IDs" if they were white?

Nope. That's what institutional racism looks like.
The white kids get sent along the way with a warning,
the black kids get rounded up and searched.

Nigger lovers aren't welcome on /Pol... go away and kys

Niggers are literal subhumans. They can't understand words, only force.

Instead of calling them what they are, you should let your duty firearm talk to them.

They'll understand.

You never know what people are thinking . cuffs in front basically gives them a weapon. Getting hit in face by cuffs hurts and they can choke you out if they get behind you. So its always safe to assume the worst of the person.

There are always two cops minimum at traffic stops in my state. Your state is doing something wrong, specifically for situations like this

Most white kids aren't violent criminals

OP should have listened:

youtube.com/watch?v=jYGRIGwR7Uo

White people don't commit 50% of the homicides in the US.

And OP, I don't see why you can't just deny everything.

Will pray for you. Black people shouldn't exist.

If this comes out to be true and breaks national news coverage, the response may be more surprising than you think.

Ever since the Treyvon Martin shooting white people have started to become more open to the fact that they are tired of being called racist. The are tired of all of this ridicule because they know what blacks are like, they know what police officers have to deal with on a daily basis. SJWs may have become a thing throughout the 2010s but there also been a growing resistance to black crime sympathy.

You may have committed career suicide but this may break down this wall further. Think of it as a worthy sacrifice for white americans to speak more open about their feelings. If this story does come out, SJWs will have a melt down but the average american will realize that you only said a word, towards people who are guilty in the first place.

>not even a hard r
Honestly, they were niggers. All you can do is wait.

What bullshit. I hate how blacks never shut the fuck up and all speak over one another.

1. Sway public opinion during trial
2. Get lesser punishment
3. ???
4. Profit

Every nigger is a thug or will be. Everyone not a nigger who supports niggers is a traitor. End of story.

Hello sir or ma'am I'm not going to make fun of you but I really don't think a police officer or honestly anyone should be using that language. I feel like its more respectable to call individuals on their behavior rather than immediately associating behavior with race.

>get a load of this leaf

Topleaf.

>Sign up to be separate from pleb civies and be justice server and enforcer

>Return to pleb civilian status, is served the same justice that was previously personally serving

>Complain about injustice

60,000 salary per year is the cause of this I think, historically police (sheriff's and constables) were volunteers who took turns working shifts

Bump. Anymore questions?

Fake and gay.

If they were white, but at highly unlikely they were criminals. Likewise, sine they were niggers, there was a literal coin-flip as to if they were violent thugs.

One of them was even caught with illegal drugs. Literally a criminal.

Facts aren't racist. When nogs stop committing over half of all violent crimes, they can be awarded the privilege of the benefit of a doubt.

Should enforcers be unbiased with an objective cool calm and collected viewpoint or be quick to anger

It's one thing to talk down on a pleb but to get angry at the system itself is heresay

"I don't mean to be argumentative but..."

That's the right attitude demonstrated in this video

The question is basically seeing if the man would react with mall blart tenencies when seeing something like pic related

Police Interview Question & Answer - Sexual Act i…: youtu.be/pRmaK-x6mZU

Thanks I guess

If they were white it wouldn't have taken 3-5 minutes to see an ID.
Kindly gas yourself

What? Is that the poor Nigger you allegedly "insulted"?

Fav gif in a long time lmaooooo

what's the N word?

if he called 50 cent a nigger it would be all over the news.

Nigger

>>one ends up having pot and a pipe but we warn them (it's illegal here btw)
>>and cite open container
>>two days later complaint from lawyer and potential lawsuit against department
I break the law alot but I would never been this much of a cry baby.
No joke, my jail buddies would never let me live it down that I snitched on a cop.
The irony.

>Why?
Because he's a fucking nigger

>Land of the free they said
Americans BTFO, your country is shit. Freedom of speech? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Getting fired for saying a word? LOOOOOOOOL!

join the freemasons asap, the chiefs blood oath will require him to come to the aid of a brother of baal.

That really sucks. Should've been more professional other than that.

If you had a problem with these melanin enriched gentlemen, being outnumbered, you should've called for assistance while they were pulled over.

What if a candidate replied "if I came up a couple having sex in public, I'd look to see if she had drugs and let her bribe me with drugs and sex and then let them off with a warning"
Like in this clip
Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans (1/10) M…: hooktube.com/6uHak2M7cmc

That's the legal equivalent of fighting the public for the right to use bad words

Stop protecting the weak. When weakness is protected, it grows.

Freedom of speech, not freedom from consequences.

I can't imagine being a nigger wrangler for a living. It seems like hell on earth. I don't even like having to wait in line with them.

Not even white when I get pulled over for open container I get IDed.
Shut up.

So he called you a nigga first. I don't see the proble. Here. If you get fired though i would get a loan from your bank, buy explosives with remote detonation and over the course of a few monthsplant them under every house or car in thst "nigga's" neighboorhood and put on a big sign there with "nigga's be like: once you go coal you never go back"

My uncle was an MP.
They used to beat dudes with hickory sticks.
Shut up fag.
>I am a law breaker.

tell them, "It wasn't even a race connotation thing". "it wasn't about skin color, it was about behavior." "I've told my (insert trusted individual here) to never act like one based upon what it says right here in the dictionary under 'Niggardly'.

Why would you post that?

Its not 2003 any more no one cares about a cocaine dealer that got shot.

hehe

>"Freedom of speech guys, haha muh gunnnzzzz!"
>Calls a nigger a nigger
>Loses job
The absolute state of the US.

Or do your fucking job and arrest them for indecent exposure.
Just cuz shes got a cunt doesnt mean she can do what the fuck ever she wants.

>not shouting GUN and magdumping into the car
You fucked up, Eli Shekelstein is going to rape your department.

so you literally get in more shit for saying n**a than for shooting them or am I missing something

the car was banged up, also note the behaviour

On video? No. You're fucking retarded and as stupid as a nigger.

>The realities of society are ironic
>this is new

> I'm reallly lucky it hasn't made the news yet but I fear it may soon.

"I don't care if you used to be president. I'll arrest any nigger with a tail light out."

DEATH TO AMERICA

Long story short my question is temporarily self-censor + solitary confinement yourself and sentence to yourself to one month hard labor

That way the Kinks of muh feelings will be sorted out and op will return to a state of gratitude... rather than pleb social justice complaints (guilt or regret)

To anyone else out there, society will consistently attempt to remove an individual's gratitude and transform it into guilt (the same way homosexuality or communism spreads like a contagion). The solution is to self quarantine away from contaminating or sabatoging beliefs about injustice or hipocracy but also develop a strong willed and unshakable gratitude and blissful ignorance

OP here. My lawyer told me I have a good lawsuit if the video gets leaked by the department.

We honestly don't know if this will blow up next week or next year or even next decade.

We checked social media of the occupants in the car and they are spreading it around.

Can't imagine a leo saying it on video today and not getting terminated
>you've touched the third rail

lol

Never say the n-word, always say nigger.