16 Prosecutors

How does Trump come out of this with no charges?

archive.fo/vWRFU

Trump will be fine.
DNC et al won't be.

>money laundering
>tax evasion

It's a RICO case.

Because everywhere Mueller investigates he finds more shit on Hillary. Isn't that funny?

And they are not investigating Trump they're investigating the Dnc Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation

he'll have to have meuller and his team killed putin style

/thread

Citation needed, assholes.

My honest prediction: There will probably be some concrete charges (technically indictments) on Flynn and/or Manafort but no actual charges on Trump

>How does Trump come out of this with no charges?

IDK, ask the 9/11 commission

stop reading breitbart. this isn't true.

meuller is up in trumps business and will do everything he can to take him down.

Good luck, I'm behind behind 32 defense attorneys.

Breitbart is fucking TRASH. Steve Bannon is pretending to be on Trump's side and pushing the MAGA agenda but he's actively trying to sabotage him. What a fucking piece of shit.

Trump pardoned Mueller. Try to keep up.

this is the best case scenario

Cool story. Got a link? No? Is that because it's pie in the sky speculation?

Ask yourself why the Podesta group was subpoenaed and what would Trump have to do with Podesta?

Meme magic my friendo.

Russian shills.
They're getting paid in beet soup to keep posting that bs.

So that they could testify that they were the victims of Russian hacking which compromised John's emails.

Of course this is bullshit. His password was in plain text in an email that wikileaks published to the world, but this is the spin they work in.

^^^^^;North korean shill GTFO

They were posted 5 seconds apart. It has to be a shill tactic to keep us from wrecking shit.

Clinton Foundation falls under those lines.
Checked.
Mueller building up this huge RICO team because that's what needed to topple the DNC/CF.

The Podesta group not just John Podesta

How's Moscow today Dimitri?

Podesta group: "Our IT guys detected several hacks from the Kremlin which compromised our pedo-....CEO's emails...blah blah etc".

You know how this shit goes. Quit playing dumb.

It's Tony Podesta, his brother.
Though I'm sure they work together.

Consider this:
>Mueller and Trump had a private meeting the day before Mueller was assigned Special Counsel.
>Trump gave him two choices most likely; get pardoned of his treason and redeem himself and be the hero America needs to see justice brought forward against the DNC/CF. 2) Nothing is found and his name/family name remembered forever as a failure, traitors for generations.
Which one you think he picked?
We're watching the Punished Mueller timeline here, lads.

The same IT guys that couldn't tell a spoofed email?

>muh typo

Keep the lies up though, it's funny watching you blow yourselves out with your own falsified evidence.

That's exactly what I'm afraid of