If there were a real race war on a global scale who would win?

Who would it be Sup Forums??

Fuckin noone couse everyone will just nuke each other.The war would eat too much resources.

Isnt that just regular war at that point?

whites, obviously
i don't care about how they're in greater numbers

Poland is right, but probably blacks though.

Global?

""""Asians""""

implying there are winners in wars and not just people who lose less

la le li lo lu

nature

Jews

Australia

Jews.

white men will find a way to win. it keeps happening.

(((Them)))

The military

Iranian bulls would win.

Whites. There's a screencap of some guy saying we're all descended from ruthless killers and not to fuck with white people

What do you mean OP? African nations don't stand a chance against white ones. If you are talking about a war between superpowers, its never going to happen because of MAD.

jews

Descendants of shameless cucks, more like.

Asians

> 56%

Come back when you're at least 90% White and not giving your country away to lesser people.

good taste breh

Googled it.

If hwites team with the nips and push across until we meet and push down as one force to occupy Africa Middle East and lower Asian countries.
We split it in half and call it a war.

Asians. They have the population, land, and production advantage

Kevin Spacey looks like Hitler without mustache

Jews.

Aside form them, probably Whites.

Black people are insta-fucked because they're 13% of the population, and it won't be only minorities vs Whites, but Black vs Hispanics vs Whites, and even within the Hispanic population there is division. For instance, Mexicans and Puerto Ricans don't much like each other.

White Leftists would find out in short order that their virtue signalling was of no value anymore, and try to join with Whites. In that case, I'd refuse them any help: White Leftists are a parasite, ruining one place with their voting patterns, then doing classic White Flight to a mostly or entirely White area when the consequences manifest, and repeating the process. They must be excised.

It may not last very long. De-facto ethnic enclaves would form and tension would persist, but Red States produce a lot of food, and minorities tend to live in the urban areas.

As for Asians, they might have mech suits or some shit that they're hiding and they could wipe us all out.

> Race war on Global scale
> Niggers only 13%

American Education.

I'm speaking in regard to the U.S. Also Europe, with some modifications.

> I'm not answering the question posed for the thread, I'm answering my own question no-one asked. Also, I can't color inside the lines and my Father is also my Uncle. I call him Funkle Dad.

You're a fucking moron.

>White Leftists would find out in short order that their virtue signalling was of no value anymore
>ie they're weak and wouldn't be able to fight

So who do you think it is that fights for Jews? Jews don't find because they're weak cowards, haven't you noticed yet that only cucks fight on behalf of Jews and that Jews don't do their own fighting. So if Jews don't do their own fighting and rely on cucks to do it for them, but by your own admission cucks can't fight hence they're trying to join whites, how the fuck would Jews win? It's like saying someone holding a gun with no bullets in it is going to shoot people if he doesn't get $1m so he should definitely be given $1m because he's holding a gun that's as dangerous a brick.
Protip: Your (((flag))) isn't fooling anyone.

The emus (again)