ANYONE ELSE SICK OF WOMEN?

>kill babies
>breakup the nuclear family
>vaginas hats and marches because men hate vaginas now?
>most are whores
>most are anti-gun
>most are open borders
>brainwashing the youth in schools
>"accept everyone" even headchoppers and criminal spics
The biggest one:
>feelings trump FACT
They're so fucking stupid and easily manipulated because the "left" (read:elites) appeal to their emotions and they EAT THAT SHIT UP!!!!
>shooting happens
>SCREECHES: STOP GUN VIOLENCE
That's like pushing to ban cars because of drunk drivers.... moronic!

Of course we all know that guns are used in self defense alot and banning them would actually kill MORE people because criminals dont actually follow gun laws,shocking I know!
>pic related
I could give 10 examples like this. They are using identity politics against us and it'll only get worse.
I'm so sick of these stupid fucks ruining our society and women are falling for it %100.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PaUn_mnmdKo&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=eM-6H1F37dc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ever fucked a girl you faggot?

Women will be obsolete in 15 years time. Best to start spending time with your waifu, desu.

Totally forgot about this crazy bitch. MAGAG hat = genocide lmao!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=PaUn_mnmdKo&app=desktop

>brainwashing the youth in schools

I especially resent this. Maybe more then anything.

What did you expect? A women was the first sinner and the reason why you - as a man - have to suffer outside of paradise.

Well, you're not wrong. AfD would be the strongest party in Germany now, if only East German men were allowed to vote.

But then as with the JQ: many people think it is a bad idea to alienate the minority that is on our side, no matter how small it may be.

I don't allow myself to be ruled by pussies,unlike you. Hows merkel working out for you? Mohammed will be the most popular baby name in Germany by 2050. You're country is lost,cuck.

Anime is gay but I agree that women are quickly becoming obsolete.

>I don't allow
>ALLOW
lmao we both know you that you are a pathetic virgin loser
>You're country is lost,cuck.
my life is pretty great and i get alot of pussy
also
>You're

Never heard of this! Wow

It's a mans natural instinct to protect the youth and seeing them becoming indoctrinated triggers that primal urge to defend them.

I saw a 13 year old girl wearing a che shirt today at the fair walking with her blue haired "mom" .Fucking filth!

>i get alot of pussy
Nice try mohammed. Goats don't count.
>typo
>point still valid
Move along son. You're a fucking disgrace!

Not only that, but the editor in chief of one of Goymany's biggest news papers, who happens to be a cunt, wants to take away the voting rights of men, because they voted so much for AfD.

I mean...just fucking think about this for a minute...Not only do these fucking cunts actively support the invasion of their country, offering their cunts to be raped and fucked and their country to be destroyed in the process, transfering billion and billions of wealth to mohammed and aishe....NO! That is not enough for the eternal cunt. It has to take away the voting rights of those who want to stop it and safe the nation.

Video very, very much related youtube.com/watch?v=eM-6H1F37dc

I remember that German media boss basically saying that the German media os controlled by the government,they are so blatant now.
Germany is gone in a few decades if this doesn't stop. There will either be submission to islam or a civil war. When Islam is the minority they claim to be victims; then when they are the majority, through mass immigrationg/breeding, they take over.
Just 1 million people rising up would kick them all out but its not happening. You can tell this is intentional because they put 5,000 muslims in a village of 600 whites. This is the definition of genocide.Replacement = genocide.

>55% white
>thinks he has a credible view about what/who is white or not

go and ride your mobility scooter you fucking virgin diabetic

Women losing their rights when?

UC riverside should be shut down.

woman spotted

white women are a disease.

Test

I have two girlfriends and they make me want to kill myself. Theyre stupid, hypocritical, and childish.

God this was a happy ending and i laughed heartily.

Honestly, i woulda grabbed her purse and watched her bitch, then forcibly took my hat back. Fuck that cunt. Her face is quite beatable.

I am a woman and I HATE other women! Most of them are fucking cunts who always talk shit about men, use men and ruin men's lives.