What food is ratified by Sup Forums

what food is ratified by Sup Forums

the "white people food" memes are getting tiresome.

Other urls found in this thread:

suttons.co.uk/
lmgtfy.com/?q=stargzy pie
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh you know the good stuff so nothing by black people and only the names of spic food. asian food ok but only when you add soy sauce

>implying there's food in nonwhite countries

White food:
Mayonnaise
Salt & Pepper
Milk
Cheese

Asian food:
Frogs
Dogs
Cats
Rats

Beaner foods:
Cilantro

Nigger food:
Dirt
Dust
Mud

>conquer and colonize world for spices
>don't use spices in food
Euros are retarded desu

if you want to be ripped like chad u gotta eat like him. Steaks? nah too high in saturated fats. You want protein from poseidon. Im talking about Halibut Steaks and steamed or grilled veggies. This shit will make you a goddamn sexual tyrannosaur

ripe fruit and steamed vegetables.

only niggers eat blood and starch.

salt, onion and garlic are the only european spices. anything else is for mongol tongue

Bacon Sandwich with the chestnut button mushrooms friend in butter, with tinned plum tomatoes is my breakfast every day and will be forever...plus Colmans.

Traveled to England a few years back. Their English breakfast was as good as I hoped it would be. Better actually.

what the hell?

>"white people food"
Black men's cum.

Bread is the obvious one. Steaks. Potatoes, Dessert corn, salads with dressing, casseroles, cakes, muffins, donuts, burgers, fries, deep fried shit. Butter. Ice cream.

Duck à l'orange

Read the studies.

Fasting. as in.. stop eating.. for like a month. All the normie scared shit is false if you cross reference it with studies.

Here to answer questions if required..

The muscle loss thing for example.. the studies show a possibility of 10 percent muscle loss.. so if you lose 20 fucking kilograms, 18 will be fat.. I dunno about you but I like eating and lifting weights far more than losing weight so this is a good trade off. Additionally you just do not need food while you have a plus 10 percent body fat percentage.

Also the cave man / metabolic rate drop thing..is all bullshit as well. It happens on a caloric restricted diet.

OP dont listen to these pleb cucks. Check out Soldier Chad. You see fuckin cheetos anywhere?! no son of bitch is all about dem green, thats fucking asparagus he is holding. Learn to cook like Gordon Ramsay.

monkey soup

Food that is low in the sodium and sugar jew.

Self-prepared, non-processed, non-GMO is the way to go. Anything else is for retarded niggers.

Hungarian spices like paprika, coriander, cumin, mustard, salt and pepper

Lamb, beef ,chicken, pork, seafood,
Dairy such as fine cheeses, while milk, yogurt,

The fundamental principles of western cooking cover most styles of cooking.

Meatloaf. My favorite food, desu.

>Bigger biceps than quads

lmao

The sausages could be better tho. But it really gets you through the day.

>non-processed
So unpasteurised milk straight for the teat? Raw meat? Bread dough (couldn't risk the baking process!) - or is milling the wheat too much of a ""process"" for you?

Yeah those 30 inch arms were built by hard work and asparagus :^)

My grandmother used to make borscht when I visited. I think that's about as white as it gets.

Anything that you grow yourself is ratified. Also, stuffed cabbages in their many forms, maybe best known as gołąbki in the US, are absolutely allowed.

Blood pudding is white as can be.

Paté is tasty aswell.

how does that even happen?

is he squatting upside down

The Earth is the White Man's domain; it's all our food nigga!

>amerifats will never be a tiny, Japanese woman who can eats 10x her weight in KFC

They werent built with cheetos and mountain dew faggot. No wonder /pol cant get women.

>MGOTW

I always thought immigration and multiculturalism were bad but every time a bong tries to post about food, it makes me wonder.
Maybe some kebab would do you good.

>Nigger food:
>Dirt
>Dust
>Mud

As a "stargazy pie" and "toast sandwich" chomping brit you have no right to criticize anyone else's cuisine.

You can eat your white food, I got a cargo of smuggled equatorian fry banana snacks.

The white men will never know such delight.

You can never forgive a coalburner. They hate themselves, so if you gave them a good life they would go find nigger dick just to punish themselves

>Skipping leg day
He should be ashamed of himself

Good food, but the bread and add green vegetables

the whole white ppl, Asian ppl, black ppl, brown ppl, thing is bullshit

everyone's ears the same shit it's only prepared and cooked differently, everyone eats veggies, fruits, chicken. beef, fish it's all the same shit that's why it's funny when people say oh that's white people's food or Asian food or watever it's all the same shit

>"stargazy pie"
Never heard of it.
>"toast sandwich"
An asspained Amerifat meme uploaded to Wikipedia because of all the "Do Americans really eat this?" threads.

You are describing the perfect scenario, yes. I try to minimize processed garbage as much as I can. Sad that since I moved I no longer have access to fresh farm milk. But apart from that, I bake my own bread, cook raw meat (OH THE HORROR) and try to take out as many middle-men as I can.

Is it really that outlandish to you??

what about every day food?

people dont eat duck al la orange every day

You haven't tried it.
If you have tried an English breakfast, you wouldn't comment.

But you do realise that when you cook raw meat it turns into cooked meat, right? That's a "process". So is the baking of bread.

His arms are as big as his head. The only people you see like this are literally steroid abusing bodybuilders and WWE wrestlers.

>just eat green food :^) to get arms like mine
Sure, where do I sign up to your blog? How many thousands of dollars can I pay you to be my personal trainer?

liver and onions with a nice Dunkel

Chicken breast, vegetable

Also food should be your #1 priority

>st-stop making fun of m-m-my shit food ;_;

wtf, half a sandwich with (i'm hoping that's) chicken?

look at you complaining you wish you looked like him. His dick taste like fuckin cavier. I found a picture of you user. not much competition

No, literally nobody eats those things here. Can you show me a picture of that pie meme you mentioned?

Grow stuff yourself and use local butchers.
Avoid pesticides at all costs.
I turned my garden into an allotment.
This site is very good, it tells you what to plant and when, and you can choose the level of sunlight your garden gets.
Good stuff.
suttons.co.uk/

why are leglets so insecure?

Only for the whitest of white men

Paleo works for me, starch and gluten fucks me up, grows yeasties.
Addicted to Salsa, that stuff should come in tank cars.

lmgtfy.com/?q=stargzy pie

Anything low carb, sugar is a tool of the jews

(When you see that triangle on a screenshot you know it's a fake because it means that the screenshot was done by the owner of that account)

The reason why I don't want over-processed food, is because most of the time they add a load of garbage like sodium, sugar and saturated fat just so they could store away the items for longer.

Have you actually read any of the nutrition labels you see on the food? Compare some shitty pre-packaged steak that you microwave and a home cooked steak. The difference is night and day both in nutritional values (less added garbage) and in taste.

Potatoes are from this continent you fucking halfwit.

Most of those will be pretentious Americans trying to cook like Gordon Ramsay or Jamie Oliver.

Jauhemaksapihvit. I don't know what you call them in English it's a traditional and very popular Finnish food.
Since you probably don't find it in English here's the recipe.
>400gr minced beef liver
>300gr potatoes or carrots or beets
>1 medium onion (100g)
>1 garlic clove
>1 egg
>2 tablespoons flour or breadcrumbs
>herbs, salt, pepper
Instruction
>Chop the onion and garlic finely and sautee.
>Grate the tubers and squeeze the excess water (if using carrots, beets).
>Mix everything together to make a thick batter.
>Take some batter, put on hot frying pan, make it about 1cm thick.

Oh so it's not processed anymore it's "over-processed". I'm just asking you to be a bit more precise. "Processed food" is a meme term that doesn't mean anything because it's misused by people like you to mean anything you arbitrarily deem impure.

processed bread. Yes, that's bread in a can.

Nazis on suicide watch

>implying people living in that crumbling island will have enough money for good food

it's okay

This. Name one African recipe besides dirt cookies and fly patties

>ctrl-f tex mex
>0 results

I truly feel bad for you guys. Perfect mix of carbs and protein for the Southwest viking. Arizona does it best though.

Come home white man.

Fair enough. That's just arguing semantics, so whatever.

Do you guys have canned potatoes?

That's pretty much pate'.
I use beets instead of potato in most of my food though.

you live on the same continent as him, you halfwit.

Reminder that white people circumnavigated the globe and subjugated entire races in search of spices for their food.

Reminder that the finest cuisine in the world is made by white chefs.

Reminder that all modern cooking techniques were invented by white European chefs.

sopa de macaco

dude, no one eats those

but it has home baked flavor

Don't forget syrup sandwichs for them knee grows

uma

UMA

white food = Italian & Greek
the rest is garbage

DELICIA

>spic food is entirely copied from Spanish
>nigger food is just garbage white massa threw their way
>mudslime food is either old overspiced goatdick in cum sauce or a total ripoff of superior Mediterranean food
>pajeet food is stuff covered in sugary diarrhea sauce
>africants have no food except what the West gibs dem dats

the only good food shitskins have, they got from Europeans. Everything else fucking sucks except honorary aryan ramen

Preparing to film one of those bizarre Japanese scat and vomit videos?

I couldn't eat one piece of KFC without being on the toilet shitting blood for hours.

well done steak covered in Sour Cream and nacho cheese

I'm going to assume you share the roofag diet, which is also shit.

I wonder if fish tacos can be american or is that mexican just because mexicans own the tacos

KFC is actually good in Japan.

Sandwich? Dfq
That's a homemade dough that you form in the shape as the picture shows and you put meat in it. We mostly put pork or chicken meat. The meat is also prepared before with many different spices and it's cut on little cubes.
You can add egs after at the end of the baking if you want to make it even thicker and to "glue" the meat to not fall off.

It's heavenly food from the Balkans.

DELICIOSO

Brown bread is fucking amazing with ham and baked beans. Serve nice and hot, don't skimp on the butter.

Dirt cookie and fly patty salad with a a sprinkling of sand. Bigot.

Play Skyrim. Any food you see in that game is pol-approved. Especially cabbage, leeks, and wheels of cheese.

Damn you, DAMN YOU!

[spoiler]DAMN YOU!!!!![/spoiler]

gonna go right fucking now and get some Halibut.

I'm sure I've seen them.