Everybody hated George W. Bush and now we love him

Everybody hated George W. Bush and now we love him.

Everybody hates Obama and now he is loved by many.

Will Trump suffer the same fate? Will be he loved by everyone 10 years from now?

In 100 years historians will point to Trump as the savior of the United States.

No one loves Bush who hated him. No one loves Obama who hated him.

Lol no

He will be hated by everyone forever. He will be known as the worst president. All prior living presidents will look better by comparison. That especially goes for Obama.

You need to shop Rosie O'Donnell in the women's section for massive triggering.

nobody loves bush you delusional retard

>he will be known as the worst president.
Na, no way they can bullshit that on people. Even if he does nothing with legislation and fulfills no promises, the economy is booming under him so there's no way to argue he's a bad president. How can you twist that? "The country is prospering and unemployment is at record lows, but he's bad because muh racism."

Bush and Obama were loved because their shared ideology has made advances among the intelligentsia. Trump's has not.

Nobody loves Bush

Based Trump is a shaved Trump

try 10

He's already fulfilled a shitload of promises so he wins by default.

>Everybody hated George W. Bush and now we love him.
>and now we love him.
no we dont you faggot

George Bush turned me Liberal, Obama turned me Fascist.

Hells no.
He's completely dismantling big schemes the democrats have been building for years.

All the republicans made the appeasement to liberals over the years and for the first time, we have one of ours on the inside.

Majority and f Americans said they wanted a non insider in dc. Something to think about when democrats gear up for 2020.

Not in ten years, a hundred is probably a very long time for it to happen, though. The current crop of historians would be unwilling to make such a positive declaration about President Trump. I think it will take two or three more generations of working historians to collectively calm down about 2010s/2020s politics and Donald Trump, enough so that they could declare him to be a significant, even positive figure. I don't see reputable historians going so bold as to make such a statement, yet.

It will take a Clinton in the WH or another Obama to make Trump look good and it will all happen within your lifetime. Unfortunately for you, but fortunately for Mr. Trump

Take bush out of the pic and that looks like Walter White's family.

>everyone now loves George Bush
This board is utter fucking trash. There aren't enough sages in the world for this bluepilled nonsense. Anyways,
sage

fucking kek

>now watch this cook

Nah like everyones like "ugh i didn't like george bush but at least not drumpf amirite?"

Media is just going into full propaganda mode.
>dont cha miss these awesome nondrumpf presidents? *sigh* me too

Who the fuck likes george bush? I still see anti obama bumper stickers, you're just talking out of your ass or you spend all the day on the internet.

>Everybody hated George W. Bush and now we love him.
Where, what are you talking about