The gender imbalance in eastern europe is so bad there are millions of females without partners

>the gender imbalance in eastern europe is so bad there are millions of females without partners
>india, because of abortion, has an incredibly high male to female ratio
we could kill two birds with one stone here; why don't we start a program to bring indian (men) here so the women women won't have to be single?

FUCK YOU

Wait I just noticed you only showed Slav shit countries and literal Turkish Muslim countries, I don't care about them

Not an argument.
That's just where I would like to start because that's where it's worst. I'm open to doing it in the other parts of the world with this problem.

What the Hell is turkey doing on that map?

It's a map of Europe excluding parts of EE, not necessarily the EU (notice how Norway is also in it).

Thats the best part about eastern europe you troll. The males move west for jobs and money, the women stay behind. The result is cities full of young women.

P O L Y G A M Y

????That's not good, what's so great about having women languishing alone without a partner?
white sharia?

Who considers turkey Europe KEK fuck off germanistan

under 30 people have no gender imbalance in east europe

So much women to honor, so little time

>white sharia?
for Educated, rich, ethnic russians
good idea
Some men work outside but still have wifes and girlfriens at home. Or they just work before they return.

milfs need love as well.
But I'm pretty sure in Eastern Europe it is really bad even among the relatively young population.

Knew a paki with some eastern euro gf. Maybe Polish or Czech not sure. He always looks high and always has a deadpan look and monotone voice. Is that what eastern euro minge is into?

The imbalance is strictly do to women living longer than men. So there are more old ladies that old men.
Also, there are more men than women in the under 36 age group.

Pic related (red = women, blue = men)

Eastern Europeans crave circumcised cock, that's why they love Canadians and Americans they need our big hard cut cock. My girlfriend is from England but she said our sons gonna get circumcised

>>white sharia
I was just joking about that. Polygamy isn't really feasible in the modern age. This is the solution.

>why do women run the city and men stay more rural? What is this mechanism
>damn east germany

-do you think that the male gender majority will be eugenic as only the least worthy (mostly) indian men will be unable to procreate?
-Also What socio economic and religous gruops do female infanticide?
see below

>-Also What socio economic and religous gruops do female infanticide?
pic related, I think it has more to do with culture than religion tho
>-do you think that the male gender majority will be eugenic as only the least worthy (mostly) indian men will be unable to procreate?
no, I don't think that's how natural selection works in modern human societies.