Here I will explain why Nico is the best Love Live!

Problem is: Every other girl has one generic perk to make up for the lack of personality.

Kotori = super skilled fashion designer.

Umi = skilled samurai

Nozomi = taro card esper.

Rice girl = animal lover.

Rin = tomboy

Maki = musician

Eli = ballet dancer

Honoka = super genki girl (I hate this type)

Nico is the only girl with a real personality.

Yeah, she's got a personality alright.
A shit one.

Twintails.

Maki is a whore, not a musician

Well, she knows how to play a certain kind of flute.

You just proved that Nico is shit and useless. All she has is her Nicou Nicou Nuuuii~ and even that can be easily copied by Hanayo. So whats left?

I wonder what her mental state is like.

Considering her idol group failed and she spent two years alone in the Idol Research Club, you'd think she would be messed up. She lied to her family about being a super idol and stalked honk but it's never adressed.

She is just passionate user

>another love live thread

REMOVE FOREST GREMLIN

>low-tier ripoff of other "cute on the outside but mean inside" girls like Kanako, Kigu-chan and Akira Kogami
>thinking she's good
>trying to count things that a character does as personality traits for the other girls

Nope, the fact is that every single character from your garbage show is incredibly bland even by anime standards. You almost had it though.

rin is a tomboy for like 1 episode

besides, nico's cliche is "idol facade bitch with daddy issues"

anons

I'm thinking about getting into LL franchise

Here's a question before I get into it: Does this show liberally use CG effects?

I watched Idolm@ster cinderella girls and there's barely CG in it.

pretty much just for the dancing

it's not very good

Nobody likes Nico. Boards like Sup Forums favor Maki and Nozomi.

>Coming in winterseason 16/17
>LL spin-off
>Downfall of Super Idol Nico-Chan

Now that think about it for more than 5 seconds, that's actually some serious drama plot right there. An insight into the daily life of a failed school idol that gets caught up in her own delusional state of mind, living her life on one big lie and not realising how her life spirals down into hell until she breaks apart.

>inb4 suffering

But seriously though, what would her life look like, if ยต's never had been formed?

>pretty much just for the dancing

that is what i'm afraid of...

Fuck off love live

Sup Forums is Maki territory.

I want to hatefuck Nico

Nico is my favorite but I completely disagree that NONE of the other girls have personality. Rice girl and Rin are the only exceptions.

I want to bully Nico and make her my waifu.

>Fashion Designer
>Not Densestu No Maido

I am disappoint.

/thread