Дoнeцкaя Hapoднaя Pecпyбликa (Donetsk People's Republic)

What happened with this shit? Is it still occupied?

Other urls found in this thread:

interpretermag.com/
interpretermag.com/category/ukraine-at-war/
russian-council.org/manifest/
youtube.com/watch?v=rzHmWker_4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

up and running
afaik

Nothing changed, pretty much.

they're called malorossiya now

>occupied

why won't they just start the war in Europe?
everybody is itching for a fight.

why? Clay gains at this moment seems kinda not worth it. Russia gets more profit by trading not invading.
Invading happens on sabotaged states, that was loyal to Russia post-collapse of USSR. (Thanks burgers).
Russia has been polishing its international view as much as possible with Syria crisis. They want to be the leader of the polarized globe. In a good light, sort of justice warrior, making profit all the while ofc.
No, slavs will not be wasted on this front. This.

It has become a depopulated police state that is running on Russian hand-outs.
Especially ever since Ukraine disconnected them from their electricity and water systems and imposed a trade embargo on them.

Cockblocked by Ukraine

>Russia has been polishing its international view as much as possible with Syria crisis.

You can't polish a turd.

Perhaps if there were some Ukrainians keeping a daily Donbas general (like Russian shills are keeping a Syria General) you would know.

Meantime read the interpretermag.com/
It has kept daily updates ever since March 2014.

>Day 1319: 2 Ukrainian Border Guards Killed in Mine Explosion; Military Prosecutor Finds ‘No Saboteurs’ at Ammo Depot

interpretermag.com/category/ukraine-at-war/

People still remember the large quantity of Russian gold diggers who came in the west after the collapse of the USSR.
The common folk here have a bad opinion of the russkies, too bad, not everyone is a gopnik tier subhuman there.

2k15

You can't, but they're going to try regardless, they don't have much else left.

Thanks for this.

Hello fellow westerner, I also unironically believe polls in this, the year 2017. Now, let's go watch some mainstream media news and go to bed.

>all polls are equally unreliable and can therefore be dismissed
>t. american critical thinking skills

Last I recall a month or two ago Donetsk People's Republic and Luhansk People's Republic merged as Malorossiya. Eventually I'm sure they want to be annexed into Russia.

Yeah but why would Putin want that?
This way he holds Ukraine by the balls.

Are these areas even Russian-majority though? I know Crimea was but I thought there was still more Ukrainians even in luhansk/donetsk?

What's a "Russian-majority" ?
If you mean people speak Russian and consume Russian state media, that yes. Ethnically they're Ukrainian though.

They have Russian majority. Though in those regions identity is pretty fluid. After all, they became Ukrainians in 1922.

tell that to the ukrainians and the georgians, lol.

Ukraine itself is a poverty stricken police state..

Ethnically, there is no difference between Ukrainians and Russians.
Culturally, Ukrainians only exist in western part.

True, for the time being it gives him a hold in Ukraine. It help's to destabilize the country.

I have two good friends who are Ukranian, both from eastern Ukraine. They say everyone, including themselves, would rather be apart of Russia from this area.

pic related, blue is basically pro-russia with a russian majority or sizable russian minority.

Oops, here's the pic.

>Ethnically they're Ukrainian though.
That's what I mean. But you say they consume Russian media and therefore see themselves as more Russian than Ukrainian?

So wait, how legitimate is the Ukrainian cultural identity anyway? They their own language at least, don't they? Why don't they use that?

Yeah because Ukraine and Georgia are under Russian occupation right now.
And while they did invade Ukraine and snatch Crimea, in Georgia it was literally Georgians invading Abkhazia and Ossetia.
You can't spin that as Georgian aggression and then claim Kosovo was totally cool. It's LITERALLY same thing. With the exception that both Abkhazians and Ossetians are there since forever, however Georgians don't recognize them as different people.

>This way he holds Ukraine by the balls.

No he doesn't.
You see Ukraine has come to the realization that the only way they can survive is by getting as far away from Russia as possible.
So they have given up on the Donbass. They have disconnected them from the utility systems, have blocked all trade and have stopped making any payments to Donbass citizens.
On a bigger scale the EU-Ukraine association agreement has entered into full force on september 1. They are now part of the deep and comprehensive free trade area with the eu that also encompasses georgia and moldova.
Hell they even just signed a contract with entso-e to start working on connecting Ukraine to the synchronous electricity grid of Europe and disconnecting them from the old soviet one.

I know Russians like to see Putin as the man who has given them back Crimea, but in reality he is the man who has lost them Ukraine.

>They say everyone, including themselves, would rather be apart of Russia from this area.
But in a literal (or ethnic if you like) sense they're still Ukrainian? They can speak Ukrainian etc?

I guess it's as legitimate as any identity, however it only really exists in western part, and that's where Ukrainian language is spoken.
Historically, Ukrainians are Russians who after Mongol invasions fell under Polish influence.
Later on, Ukrainian identity was a project sponsored by Austrians (in 19th century) in order to fuck with both Poles and Russians.
Name itself was used before but it was used in a regional sense, and class sense. Ukrainians were Orthodox Christian serfs, mostly. You also had Polish nobility and other Poles there, and also Cossacks who were a separate Slavic group.
Name itself is indicative, Ukraine literally means ''borderlands''. No real nation has a name like that for fucks sake. ''People from borderlands''.
But sure, they exist, however only in western part, as I said. See this map. It's somewhat indicative. Those regions in blue you see were literally added to Ukraine by Soviets. Same with Crimea, in 1954.

>Who are the good guys?
None. You know I actually enjoy subhumans killing off other subhumans. We should not care about that trash. There is a good reason sane people don't take any sides. Jewish oligarch-funded Neo-Nazi army filled with fetishists, half-tatars and gays. Force conscripting people. Basically fighting for multiculturalism and the EU. Fighting against what I can only see as a illegal secession and referendum from illegal pseudostate created by judeobolsheviks .

Versus a mix of communists, antifa, niggers, spics, central asians, mudslimes from northern caucasus and azerbajan, nazbols, and ex con bydlos.

What is this? Answer is: the more these subhumans kill each other the better. Best thing you can do is to not accept any pigs from that shithole of a (((country)))

There are actual White people in Baltics we can worry about instead

No one gives a fuck about this shit. The only people living there are Russian militants and retirees on pittance, whereas all adequate people have successfully relocated to more stable cities.

SO I TOLD UKRANIANS TO KILL THEIR OWN PEOPLE WHILE JEWISH OLIGARCH SELLS OUT THEIR COUNTRY TO PEDOPHILE EU ELITE
AND GUESS WHAT?
THEY DID IT!
ABSOLUTE MADMEN!

georgians were mislead into thinking the Americans will help them but the Russians were literally moving the border everyday a few hundred meters.
Moldova also got invaded.

What is it about this board that attracts so many rambling schizophrenics?

Still slaughtering hohol pigs, I hope.

Identity in the former USSR is something completely different than in the West. You have to understand the historical context that's made up of many things too complicated to explain here.

As far as you're concerned they're Russian then. But if you asked them before 2014, they would most likely answer that they're Ukrainian.

>Ethnically, there is no difference between Ukrainians and Russians.
First is Euroturkic, second is Eurofinnic and therefore White
It's usually what people ask about the Turkranian Rada tbq.h

>No he doesn't.
He does, since they didn't formally give up on those regions. They just lack the strength to do anything.
>only way they can survive is by getting as far away from Russia
That's correct, but those Ukrainians are not all Ukrainians. Many of them are pro-Russian, or will switch to being pro-Russian in future. It's quite fluid, as I said. Ukraine was basically part of oligarchs switching chairs. Sure, there was popular discontent with shitty government, but it's not that black and white.
>I know Russians like to see Putin as the man who has given them back Crimea, but in reality he is the man who has lost them Ukraine.
He didn't.
All these fake or semi-fake nations will totally fail in the near future, as Western power declines.
By those nations I mean stuff like Montenegro, Bosnia, Macedonia, Ukraine.
Problem is that elites which rely on West there (here) are completely incompetent thieves who will be strung from lampposts as soon as conditions are met. This is awfully true for Ukraine, a state which is African-tier in many ways.

>Popular opinion is criteria for proof
Lel

Spot the pleb

The more buttpain you generate the greater you are
Everybody is angry at the lion for being a lion at taking all the food and fucking others , whereas nobody even acknowledges the existence of a cat , it's so harmless it can't be hated

Russia was and still is a empire
First White empire, then Red , Now weakened striped GhostEmpire, of course half the world is going to be buttpain over them

Mostly this, but as far as full NATO/EU membership is concerned, it will most likely never happen, and if it will, no sooner that in 15 years.

Russia supports separatist regions of those countries because they know very well that one of the main requirements for countries to join NATO/EU is full territorial integrity.

>Moldova also got invaded.
Yeah, few centuries ago.
>Russians were literally moving the border
>a few hundred meters
>every day
Wow, did they reach Tbilisi?
You can't just say shit like that with zero proof.
I'm not really blind to Russian bullshit but this idea how everyone around them is innocent puppy is absolutely fucking retarded. Georgians invaded and got smacked.

Russia is far stronger than it ever was, because this is Russia. It's neither an empire nor a communist project. It's a state of Russians, and they at least formally acknowledge the sovereign capacity of Russian people, and have democracy.
This might sound weird but for Russia it's major change.
That's why idiotic tropes about their imminent collapse are so wrong. This Russia is actually in a position of superiority compared to many Western states.
>Russia supports separatist regions of those countries because they know very well that one of the main requirements for countries to join NATO/EU is full territorial integrity.
Yep.

Can't be that bad if the Vietnamese love you.

>when vodka, post-communist brainwashing and Kremlin propaganda kick in
Russian Federation doesn't and never did represent ethnic Russian interests. Even Hungary and Poland do a better job at championing their ethnic diaspora's linguistic and association interests in Ukraine than Russia
Pretty sure there were no ethnic Russians in that Caucasus regions, so why Russian Army even got involved? Russian Empire made a mistake by incorporating Northern Caucasus he ghost of that mistake still haunts it. Very similar with Britain accepting poo refugee-economic migrants from Uganda: going against the natives benefit to keep on the imperial past

Hope cuckholes will destroy those larping neo-soviet subhumans.

Same mongrel shit with integrationist "ethnic" identity on the other side. You can look like a Turk, and in fact many of them do, but it's fine as long as you have ethnic Ukrainian surname and speak mova

>larping neo-soviet subhumans.
But the most fanatically pro-Donbass people on Russian speaking internet are the White Army/Tsarist LARPers.

>Gyppo scum
>Arsetortured about moldova
Cute

You can forget if
It's Russian now, literally populated by them with no romanians
These guys are literally more hardcore Russian Patriots than mainland russkies
You'll fucking choke on your blood if you attempt shit

Pic somewhat related.

>This Russia is actually in a position of superiority compared to many Western states.
Could you briefly explain why this is, because as you say the western perception of Russia is that it's a shithole in the verge of collapse. Is there any truth in that?

Nah, Putin is pretty cool, even if government overall is corrupt. His foreign policy is top-notch. Left and right extremists are properly dealt with, and you have historical evidence of where extremism (Bolsheviks) leads to. Neither offer anything but autistic screeching and more delusions.

LARPers, not actual reactionaries, ethnonationalists or White Guard descendants. Basically a minority of big enough nationalists scene that is dominated by blood and soil eugenics-favoring people

Living in Germany, grandson of the White Guard Officer, Alexander von Hahn decided to revive the Russian Council of Baron Peter Wrangel and published the "Manifesto of the Renaissance of Russia".

russian-council.org/manifest/

For a discussion of this document, the author invites everyone, regardless of their country of residence and party affiliation. The main task – "to resist the regime of Vladimir Putin", which, according to Baron, is the direct heir of Bolshevism.

>Russia is far stronger than it ever was
No its not, their peak was 2014. Its all damage control from there, but somehow they will get pass through it.

The big question, that makes me a bit nervous, is what happens after Putin?
Surely, he will win the 2018 election, but that will be his last term, and he will be a sitting duck then.
He's really a conformist when it comes to serving the Russian constitution, so its not likely he will expand the term limits. But he will be 71 by 2024.
Question then is, will there be a Deng Xiaoping-type "Supreme leader" type position created for him or will he just retire?
As many before him, he has become a prisoner of the Kremlin and its power.

>is the direct heir of Bolshevism
It no doubt is. But what do you think could possibly happen?
Bolsheviks did rule for decades. You can't just erase everything and replace everyone.
Still, this regime is not Bolshevik. Slow changes are best changes, it's sad you're so ignorant about history.

Serbia
>unfavorable:0%
>favorable: 1 000 000 000%
Shit tier chart

That Montenegran is a known Russian shill here.
He will say anything to have Russia in a positive light. But to say its a shithole on verge of collapse is a bit too much.

My two friends consider themselves Ukrainian only in the sense of having the Ukrainian passport. They both speak Russian at home, one speaks Ukrainian also the other just Russian.

>Putin is pretty cool
>You can't just erase everything and replace everyone.
Average IQ of 85 shows

Known as a Russian shill and a Scandinavian hater

No it's not. Their peak isn't even close. Economic crisis was actually a good thing, it will reduce their dependence on oil and gas exports, and confrontation with West is/was inevitable. American Empire doesn't tolerate competitors.
>The big question, that makes me a bit nervous, is what happens after Putin?
Don't know. He will probably be succeeded by someone who satisfies all centers of power, but most importantly intelligence cabal.

This, I can confirm that I've seen him shill Russia on Sup Forums and Sup Forums for what have been the last 3-4 years straight for sure as I can remember

Shit poll. Why not include countries like Belarus and Serbia? Because most like Russia.

>"muh passport"
This isn't a question of citizenship.
Even if you're a citizen, most countries of the former-USSR have an ethnicity field in their passports. It can say that you're ethnically Russian, but be a Ukrainian citizen.
Most of the Donbas residents have Ukrainian as their ethnicity, although they're Russian speakers.

There's several Montenegrins here. Also, you're Latvians, I don't know how you have the face to call anyone a ''shill''. What makes you more objective than me? Your butthurt for Russia is notorious.
And I wasn't even on Sup Forums ''3 or 4 years straight'', you fucking paranoid retard.
>Scandinavian hater
Not me.

Bad cherrypick baltspastic

Both sides had mix of different ethnicities assisting but on the Ukrainian side you had literally Chechen terrorists and ISIS flag flying scum

On the Donbass side you had foreign volunteers , Monarchist, Putin's pet chechens, commies, natsocs, pagans, Orthodox , nazbolis you name it

What United them is the resistance to a globalist pro-((((EU)))) puppet government exclusively led by Jews bought up by neocons and Soros and that's more than noble

Funny how a microrepublic leads a more dignified existance than Latvia whose existance is being a EU prositute
You can't live without cock in your mouth , can you , Paulinš, first it's the Germans then Russians, then internationalists globalists

zvučiš ko dr dragan petroović

And ''positive light'' to you nutjobs is anything more nuanced than ''Russia is pure hell and Putin is Stalin 2.0 and they will invade any moment''.
Go fuck yourself.

>Economic crisis was actually a good thing, it will reduce their dependence on oil and gas exports
Meanwhile in the real world, Russia's currency reserves are steadily depleting and not a single thing has been done by the Russian government to diversify its economy.

youtube.com/watch?v=rzHmWker_4U

>All these fake or semi-fake nations will totally fail in the near future, as Western power declines.
By those nations I mean stuff like Montenegro, Bosnia, Macedonia, Ukraine.
Problem is that elites which rely on West there (here) are completely incompetent thieves...

This is utterly delusional, but then again you can't expect anything but delusions from a Serbian chauvinist.
The idea that people in Bosnia would just love to rejoin a greater Serbia is laughable at best, there is a non-Serb majority in that country now.
And don't get me even started on Ukraine. Do you seriously propose that Ukrainians want to be ruled from Moscow again after being literally killed by Russian soldiers in the east? And are they supposed to forget the deluge of anti-Ukrainian drivel that has continuosly been spewed on Russian tv for the past 4 years?

>Economic crisis was actually a good thing, it will reduce their dependence on oil and gas exports
That's exactly what they told in 2009 and here we are again.

Sadly for him Montenegro is in NATO now. His wet dream of joining the Russian Federation has been cockblocked by PM Duško Marković

Russia is not a command economy, Russian government can't ''diversify economy'', you humongous retard.
And these people call someone a shill, lol.
nemam pojma ko je to

The problem is, Swissbro, that literally no one cares about the industries in the sovereign republics other than the former USSR, doubly so for Ukraine. Getting away from Russia is equal to shooting themselves in the foot, which is exactly wat they've done. Even the Baltic states, whose leadership hates us with a passion, were still important wares destinations (ports) as well as electricity buyers. For them tearing away from the Soviet legacy cost billions of euros. Ukraine tearing off Russia is akin to a canton of Switzerland declaring complete independence and stopping all trade with the other cantons.

>Hurr Durr if you disagree with me you're a shill maymay

Yes no spastic

Virtually all Latvian flags are so unimaginative and predictable in their views and Russia buttpain I'd say it's one person too but I dont because it's bullshit

Fucking hell a Latvian pathethic

The entrance for the cities we build you did read " No dogs and Letts allled inside" for a reason

Russia is doing pretty well considering sanctions and all that. The Russian's are growing through a rebirth of national spirit. It's nice to watch while most western states are slowly decaying from the inside.

I truly believe that Russia and China are the next superpowers. The U.S. will have to share power in a multipolar world order. We haven't had another superpower challenging us since the Soviet Union.

>The idea that people in Bosnia would just love to rejoin a greater Serbia is laughable at best
I never said that.
I said that Bosnia will collapse, into Serbian, Croatian and Muslim part. This is completely inevitable since nothing is done by it's people or politicians to make it into viable state.
It's only kept together by Western pressure.
>Ukrainians want to be ruled from Moscow
Some don't, some do, some will.
Ukraine is a failed project.
That lasted too short.
My dream is not to join Russian Federation though. Why would it be?

Also, independent Ukraine was never loyal to us. Kuchma, the second Ukr president, wrote a book literally named "Ukraine is not Russia", and the 2004 Orange Revolution was spouting Anti-Russia chants.

No one cares about Balkan residents have to say about Russia to be honest since the Russian nationalists are highly territorial. People who defend modern Russia or Putin against reactionary and ethnoopposition are the same type of idiots who defend modern South Africa against apartheid one. It's a pure anti-Russian state with open borders with almost all of Asia and African/Latin immigration diaspora bigger than in Scandinavia

>retard
Do we really have to resort to this kind of name calling?

What I said has nothing to do with Russia being or not being a command economy.
In times of crisis governments usually take measures to regulate its economic policies, like giving tax cuts to innovative sectors and facilitating investments, creating incentives, etc

Russia won't be a superpower. But it will remain a great power, and it's status will improve on account of decline of USA and other Western powers.

>Russian government can't ''diversify economy''
You do understand that
1) again, that's exactly what Putin promised in 2009 (was he lying or what?)
2) According to Federal Anti-Monopoly Service state-owned enterprises account for 75% of GDP?

I do because you are using absolutely retarded arguments.
All that stuff takes a lot of time. Changes don't come overnight, especially not economic structural changes.
Your argument is the sister-argument of ''dumb Russians can only export oil and gas''. As if oil and gas naturally flow from Russia to markets without any intervention from Russians.

public opinion can be shifted in the blink of an eye with propaganda

Are there any western powers you think aren't declining?

So tell me exactly what Putin should do.
And tell me exactly how economy can totally be changed structurally in the span of 3 years.
Russia is actually stabilized, their GDP is growing again.
I'm not saying they are doing great, far from it, but not doing great is not the same as IMMINENT COLLAPSE as retards have been saying for years.

No.

see
Ever since Putin got into power, he has promised to stop Russia's dependence on fossil fuel export, but in reality he has done nothing but military adventurism in Russia's neighboring countries and now even a costly deployment in Syria.
He's the equivalent of American Neo-cons, but most fail to see this.

not all posters you merkel

I think your right, it will be powerful, but perhaps not a superpower unless certain changes are made.

>He's the equivalent of American Neo-cons
He is quite similar, I agree.
>has promised
It doesn't matter what Putin promised.
Oil and gas were extremely profitable and investments went there. This is nothing weird.

Even if changes are made it will take decades for them to challenge that status.

>So tell me exactly what Putin should do.
Well, i don't know. The point is it seems there is no incentive for him to diversify anything. Ofc, they've created first russian made processor (on state order btw), but oil goes up again.
>their GDP is growing again
That's disputable, but ok.
>but not doing great is not the same as IMMINENT COLLAPSE
Yep, did i say otherwise?

>It doesn't matter what Putin promised.
Actual russians (not Sup Forums guests) will disagree with this sentence at its core.

You didn't but I'm basically arguing against that if it wasn't obvious.
And Russia is a capitalist country, even if they have huge corruption and what not. Over time things will improve and they will adapt.
But what they need is stability and Putin is the guy for that. Not ''muh ethnostate'' charlatans, or liberal Western-style politicians.
There's no perfect choice, and Putin is the lesser evil if you want, at least that's my opinion.

Russia only has power because it has nukes.
It has zero soft power (except bots on twitter and dupes on right wing message boards) and zero things to offer to other countries, except gas, oil and little green men.

Why do you think an overwhelming majority of its neighboring countries have or want to leave its sphere? Russia's only allies are dictatorships and socialist shitholes.
Superpowers are defined by their influence through alliances in the world. USSR had a global ideology, Russia only has a permanent seat in the UN SC.

As far as China goes, they have played it it smart, but their manufacture export economy is a bubble about to burst. Since living standards in China are rising manufacturing will move to other developing countries, see The Post-China 16.

>But what they need is stability
The "stability" is intensifying to the point when they may not be able to contain it.