IKOMAN saving Mumei and becoming again the Kabaneri of The Iron Fortress™ in a few hours

IKOMAN saving Mumei and becoming again the Kabaneri of The Iron Fortress™ in a few hours.

Are you prepared for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

kabaneri.com/special/comment02/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am.

I hope Ikemen doesn't die.

I hope Mumei dies and Ayame becomes new Ikoma's obssession.

>it's a story about hope
>hope
Well played WIT.

>strong female characters

Literally flaming titan Eren from the SnK finale.

There are strong female characters.

>Mumei is strong enough to kick a kabane's head off
>Ayame is strong enough to hold a bow made of "complex" steampunk tech (that shit can't be light)
>A certain FIT train conductor took an arrow to the chest and shrugs it off shortly after
>That ugly chick Biba had as a cocksleeve became Witchblade with a mouth laser. That's pretty strong.

There's four females who have shown some display of strength. The rest, not so much, but these four are strong.

Biba counts as a girl.

Any chance for S2?

It depends how it ends.

Munmei will loose again.

If there's a season 2 I hope it's more about them destroying the kabane instead of dealing with another faggot like biba.

but user, humans were the worst all along!

If Super Kabaneri Ikoma doesn't suplex Biba's train, then this series fails.

How is biba going to react to ikoma's new form?

He'd ask Ikoma to kill him so he can reunite with his daddy.

Dealing with Kabane when all ofa sudden Chinese cross into Japan

Now they need to deal with Kabane and Chinks tearing down all their new cities and rice paddies

Final recording kabaneri.com/special/comment02/

The cast is full of cute girls too.

>Mecha design

>Biba's train turns into a steam-powered mecha.
>Koutetsujou does the same.
>IKOMAN pilots it.
>mfw

Is Super Mumei gonna have a dumbass pepper spray laser too?

I hope so

>full of cute girls
Two decent

I'm always ready.

Can't wait to hear Biba get angry.

Also did anyone make a stitch of the full-body Mumei from episode 11?

This?

Yeah, thanks.

Remove Biba.

Viva la Biba

A kill all ending with Biba as the only human left would be funny.

>every human is killed in the battle except for ikoma and mumei
>repopulate
Incest end confirmed

>incest

I thought the creators were going to go full Guilty Crown and have Ikoma's arm grow back in episode 12, but having a gun attached to it works too.

What time?

Is it also at the usual place?

Who's ready for some epic TRAINsformation scenes?

Would you rather have Ikoma die in the finale after rescuing Mumei or have him survive as a cripple like Shu? Without Mumei?

It'll be off the rails

Hikaru pls go

>Ikoma saves Mumei
>they defeat Biba together
>Mumei still dies though
>epilogue set ten years in the future
>Ayame has become Japan's ruler
>Ikoma travels from one place to another, planting rice fields wherever he goes

By killing him with ease.

>"Biba! This is my final form!"
>"Well done, Ikoma, well done! However..."
>the baton guy shows up out of nowhere and beats Ikoma unconscious

Biba is right though, the weak die and the strong live. Ikoma detests that idea so much although it's been the case the entire series even for him.

>Survive after mercy killing Mumei
>Roams around, saving settlements and towns from Kabane with his new nailgun arm

An ending where he's actively trying to create the world he promised to Mumei is what I'm expecting.

Unless he dies after saving Mumei and she does it instead.

Or they both die and nothing meaningful comes out of their journey except for Biba fulfilling his goal of ???.

I want an ultimate "Fuck you" ending.

>Ikoma confronts Biba after a long, bloody fight
>Biba offs himself, leaving his dead body at Ikoma's feet for Hive Mumei to find
>Hive Mumei kills Ikoma after a long fight, but comes to her senses just as Ikoma gets crushed
>Mumei's screams cause all the Kabane, in the town and her hive form, to drop dead. Why? Because fucking steampunk zombie magic.
>Mumei holds Ikoma's body, and crystallizes both of them into a statue that is revered by everyone in the town
>The first rice field is made at the base of the statue
>Everyone from the Koutetsujo leaves on a Kabane slaying journey

>anime is about fighting zombies from armored trains
>turns into a trainwreck
Mind you, I'm still enjoying the fuck out of it.

Is this supposed to have 13 episodes or will it end this week?

>Is this supposed to have 13 episodes

Apparently yes, I mean, Battery starts airing the 14 of july. That gives one more week to Habanero.

I thought it was 12?

Well, this airs in the noitaminA slot, and so will Battery, wich, as I said above, will start airing the 14 of july. Is simple logic.

So, two more episodes of this shit?

Fuck, I thought the ride was suppose to end this week.

Moomay is going to wreck this shit.

So I heard Kabaneri needs a happy ending to set up the second season. I will just leave this here, it may come handy.

Shitty stone you can find on the beach is supposedly important. FUCK OUTTA HERE.

>second season

Will be done and that is that. Once Ikoma and Mumei die the story ends.

Does this mean she's gonna die?

Yes, you can say sayonara to her in today's episode later.

>few hours

We have like 11 more hours you fucking goof.

Nah, look at her happy face and her hands. She's saying see you in S2.

The animation will probably look great and I would be okay with Ikoma dying if he goes out like a badass first.

hes going to get his pussy ass get handed to him by Biba

It sounds so obvious that he might actually NOT die and survive somehow. Which would feel slightly BS but also more upbeat.

Also victory.

Biba probaly has a black blood vial to make the last battle not as one sided, in his current form he is no match for Ikoma.

Let's hope that's the case. I don't want off this ride yet

best habanero girl already died, now he's saving worst habanero girl, sigh shit writing striking WIT Studios too hard for me to bear

>Best habanero died
But Yukina is still alive somehow.
>saving worst habanero girl
Horobi is the one who died. You can't save a corpse.

Why does Mumei take the ribbon off before fighting? Another character does it too at some point I think

>Ikoma gets Shuu'd
>our hope is nobody gives Okouchi another job

Ikoma wants to be strong so he can protect what he loves. Biba is just a brute.

HYPE

Biba is what people like Ikoma become when they realize there's nothing worth loving and protecting.

But why does it have wings?

Horse Moomay going to fly around Japan destroying everything.

Angel wings

He seems worried

Multiple zombies fusion + wings + zombie laser = shitty writing

yfw this scene actually happens

Will we finally get another fight scene from Kurusu this time?

Ikoma last ep: Just fuck my shit up, fampai

Blame Evangelion.

>Gets shanked
>Falls off train without weapon
>Falls into lake/ocean
>Washed up on shore
>All of a sudden gets weapon back
>All of a sudden Kurusu shows up too, despite having 0 reason to be where he is if he supposedly followed the path

>Everyone inside the Kokuwhatever is dumb enough to fall for orchestrated mass hysteria via a fucking captured prisoner that entered your city 5 minutes ago

I'm getting real tired of these half baked plots and character ideals in these kinds of anime. It's like it was definitely aimed at pre-teens that have never seen a show with good writing before.

>there's no OP this episode instead it just starts with this scene with the music in the background
WIT PLEASE

?

Ikoma (生駒/いこま) Voiced by: Tasuku Hatanaka:

Finally it ends, huh?

Honestly, even after the last recording I still had the feeling that it’s not finished yet. I was so motivated, we just ran through the recordings. Maybe that’s why I wish that there were a few more episodes… Today when I watch the final episode, I for myself, will finally be able to ring down the curtain on this show. Let’s enjoy the final episode of Kabaneri together!

Mumei (無名) Voiced by: Sayaka Senbongi:

The last three months since the start of the broadcast passed so quickly, the final episode came in to time. What will happen to Mumei and the others? I’m full of expectations. Please enjoy the finale episode! I really, really thank you so much! Rokkon shōjō!!

Biba Amatori (天鳥 美馬 Amatori Biba) Voiced by: Mamoru Miyano:

Finally the true purpose of Biba gets unveiled. In this final episode he turns out to be the biggest threat to Ikoma and his friends.

What is right, what is wrong…? I, who voices Biba, do of course understand his true feelings, and I will advance forward! He continues his ruthless cold actions, but what feelings lie deep deep inside of him? And what does he really think and feel about Ikoma? What does ‘human’ and ‘living’ really mean? I want you all to experience that through the last episode.

Ayame Yomogawa (四方川 菖蒲 Yomogawa Ayame) Voiced by: Maaya Uchida:

What will Ikoma and his friends be facing at last? I really want to know!! I really look forward to it. Brave and strong, beautiful Ayame-sama. I keep running until the end!

Kurusu (来栖) Voiced by: Toshiki Masuda:

‘How to face one’s own life’? During the recording I had the feeling that the final episode will give an answer to that question for each individual character. Please everyone, watch what even was beyond all our the imagination.

Takumi (逞生) Voiced by: Yūki Kaji:

Ikoma, you can do it! I entrust Mumei and everyone to you! From now on you have to pick up your glasses yourself my friend.

Kajika (鰍) Voiced by: Kanae Oki:

Even if it’s painful to rise again after your heart has been broken, by clinging to the smallest hope you will be able to go on. In really hard times there’s always someone there for you. I could feel this someone’s strength through this work.
I was fraught with great emotion! Finally the last episode, the showdown with Biba. Please watch the fierce fight!

Yukina (侑那) Voiced by: Mariya Ise:

Not turning away from his past, rising up and going beyond, I want you to take a good look at Ikoma. Thank you very much!

Sukari (巣刈) Voiced by: Ryōta Ōsaka:

From his first appearance you all might have thought ‘what a sarcastic guy he is’, but as the story progresses I think he gains more and more reputation. Although he might have made you nail biting every week, in the end you will be satisfied with him.

Kibito (吉備土) Voiced by: Kensuke Satou:

Until the very end he fights to protect the lives of his friends. Everyone fights his/her own fight. Among the chaos, please take a good look at what each character is thinking and doing. I want you all to be brave!

Mighty No. 2

>Finally the true purpose of Biba gets unveiled. In this final episode he turns out to be the biggest threat to Ikoma and his friends.

He's also a Kabaneri, he's got a restrain on his neck too.

What was the point of the dramatic haircut if it ended up covering his eye making his vision worse?

>From now on you have to pick up your glasses yourself my friend.
;_;

Must protect imouto's smile.