Whose Gonna Win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qfywMyXCRvI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My dick.

The übermensch always triumphs over the untermensch, so the catalans will win.

Anyone thinking that this can be stopped deplying some police is stupid.

wait, what? Brief Gestalt?

The bag

U.S.A.
U.S.A
U.S.A.

>days without Jewish tricks
>0

Whatever the result, the losing side is going to claim it was rigged.

a noose.

It's already rigged because the spanish goverment is confiscating ballots, closing the voting places and detaining politicians.

I don't care, I want happenings

Hopefully Catalonia

Independence movements are always good.

>implying r1b belongs to white haplogroups

it's literally a nigger admixture

>meme flag education
Did you know that the european R1b and african R1b are different subclades?

>anglos are niggers
t. retarded am*rican with african/anglo/irish ancestry

>muh dik

the fascist Madrid regime

>Using that flag to support literally far-left SJWs who wants to break with "fascist" Spain
It's clear you know shit about my country so you should better shut up and go fuck yourself

Catacuck here. No one will win, it's just a circus.

I am a literal nazi and I support independence. Mongrel btfo.

>meme flag education

No they are not actually.R1b has only 1 branch.The R1b1 which this has 2 other branches

So yes R1b is literally an subsaharan admixture you pathetic shitskin

100% this, but at least I'll side with my clowns since I hate hearing spic being spoken everywhere

Why are you showing me a dirty spanish gibmigrant? I already know you're shitskins, no need to prove anything.

0/10

t. Jesús García Campos

Succession movements are right wing by their very nature.

>0/10

oh you mad because you got rekt by reality

ding ding ding!

Nope, I'm 100% Catalan (at least all my known ancestors were) and the only people I know who don't support independence are either full blooded "spanish" or half blooded "spanish". The only real Catalan I know who doesn't support independence is my grandmother.

Read this, most unionists are low iq, poor, unemployed immigrants.

Yeah, I already know that you dumb commie cucks hate spain so much that you would rather hand catalunya to the moronegrada.

Nah, you're just a puppet who dances at ERC and CUP's will. But don't worry, the Guardia Civil will save your pathetic ass from living in a Communist Islamic Republic

>moronegrada
Have you left your home recently? We are already owned by moronegrada and nothing we can do will cahange this. At least I want to fuck spain up before dying as Nation (we are not even a 20% of the population, let's be honest).

checks out for most of the people I know

>They are ethno-nationalist.
>does not mean right wing
>Kurdish YPG
sit down.

But you're the moronegrada Manolo, we don't want moors, we don't want spics, we don't want niggers and we don't want castilians.

Low iq Manolo busted faking an image.

So how are normie castilian spaniards reacting to all of this? Do they wanna genocide Catalonians now?

>you're just a puppet who dances at ERC and CUP's will
I don't vote

> the Guardia Civil will save your pathetic ass from living in a Communist Islamic Republic
spain is already communist islamic monarchy m8o, you are the most progressive country in Europe right now juanolo

They will never genocide us because we're superior to them in every way and need us to make of Spain a first world country, what they want is keep us around with a leash and collect our taxes.

t. Manolo Garcia; parents low IQ immigrants from Andalucia

doesn´t really matter what happens tomorrow. Catalans have already won, they will never forget how they have been insulted and treated this week by fellow spaniards

there is nothing wrong with islam

Answering historical comments from last thread (feel free to comment):

The literal founder of the lineage, Sunnifred I (son of Bello of Carcassona) the first person whose son had invested the same dominions by the court and his later descendants became inheritors and thus feudal lords of those lands. His son is Guifre.
So literally from the first step they married with a local visigothic noble from Septimania to consolidate power in the regions. That is why they succeded and other counts and magnates from the region like Bernat of Gotia did not form successful dynasties.

So just from the start you categorical assertion that it's only a Frank (or french as you put it) lineage is WRONG.

By the same token why should say that the descendants of Ramon Berenguer IV were not half aragonese, just because he married some broad from there? Right? Do you have autism

Marchis means count of a Marche or County that is at the frontier. That is a strict carolingian definition and the one that was used by the Counts of Barcelona many times. At that time the nobiliary hierarchy was not as rigid as with the later period. If those territories were in fact marques with land title who inherited them? Who became marchis of Lerida or Tortosa?

It was all in his name and property, he became dominator and princeps of Aragon and sole ruler of it after the consummation and birth of the first child, until his death when it was arranged that his firstborn would inherit all the lands infeudated of his paternal and maternal side and its titles. Rex Aragonum et comites Barchinone, Rossillionis et Ceretanie.

How is not this a masterful chess move by the lineage of the counts? He got everything he wanted without any of the penalties. And the nobles shut up because they knew they had a testament where the entire kingdom would have been gifted to the military orders. Castille had troops in Saragossa for fucks sake.

More on the nature of the conquest and resettlement of Valencia:
(You)

Don't let me tell you. Listen to James I, quote:

>E direm nos: Gran maraueylans donam de uosaltres, car sots dura gent dentendre rao, car be deuriets guardar lo negoci qual es, e deuriets guardar siu fem nos per bon enteniment o per mal: car creem per cert que nuyl hom nons poria en real notar aço, car nos ho fem la primera cosa per Deu, la segona per saluar Espanya, la terça que nos e uos haiam tan bon preu e tan gran nom que per nos e per uos es saluada Espanya.

>E fe que deuem a Deu, pus aquels de Cathalunya, que es lo meylor Regne Despanya, el pus honrat, el pus noble, perço car hi ha ·IIII· comtes, ço es lo comte Durgell, el comte Dampuries, el comte de Fois, el comte de Paylas: e hay Richs homens, que per ·I· que aqui[4] naja na ·IIII· en Cathalunya, e per ·I· caualler na en Cathalunya ·V·, e per ·I· clergue que aci haja la na ·X·, e per ·I· ciutada honrat na en Cathalunya ·V·: e pus aquels de la pus honrada terra Despanya nos uolgren guardar en dar a nos del lur, uosaltres que tenits nostra honor, qui ·XXX· milia, qui ·XX· milia, qui ·XL· milia sous, bens deuriets aiudar, e maiorment car tot se romandria en uos, ab mes que nos uos hi anadiriem del nostre.

Last paragraph translated:
>And faith we give to God, that those in Catalonia, that it is the better Kingdom of Spain, the more honorable, the more noble; due to this there are 4 counts, namely the counts of Urgell, of Empuries, of Foix and of Pallars; and there are magnates for each in the rest there are 4 in Catalonia, and for every knight there are 5 in Catalonia, and for every cleric there are 10, and for every burg citizen there are 5 in Catalonia; and thus, those of the great honoured land of Spain who want to aid us from theirs, thou who have our honor[...]

Its time for Franco 2.0

We will see, jordi, we will see...

And pray to be stopped by the police.
The police or the army, chose one.

you are a lying shill (())

KEK farmers

We could win against all the spanish army, I'm serious.

Thanks for proving that spanish immigrants lower the average of Catalonia.

the jew is happy regardless of the outcome at the end of the day, for this tactic has allowed him to politically divide Spain

>Thanks for proving that spanish immigrants lower the average of Catalonia.

Yes it is the spanish "immigrants" not the hundreds of thousands of muslims and latin americans you have imported... sure shitskin sure

sure

>people form a V
>V
>catalan "alphabet"

From 2M to 6M in 20 years. You just can't imagine the volume of people that is. We have 1,5M recent foreigners at maximum now.

So yes, in terms of impact in the whole population the 50s 60s and 70s is when catalonia recieved the main hit

Here you can see it more clearly I hope, difficult to find a pic that encompasses it whole

It's all of them you retarded portunigger.

Here at the lower point of the V

This fiasco, bro...

youtube.com/watch?v=qfywMyXCRvI

I've sometimes seen TV3 showing a map of Catalonia, Valencia and Mallorca during the weather forecast. How much support is there for the idea of "Paisos Catalans" among the general population?

Stay will win and riots will ensue.

isn't this from last year, and the NO won?

not that I care, I dont like spain nor catalonia

cucks passing by

>t. Manolo Revivemoros

The separatist politicians have already won. They have brainwashed a generation and a half and they are constantly showing they can get away with breaking the law. Hell they are even staging shows like rockstars.

The central government is apparently unwilling to pursue them, because they are as corrupt as the Catalan. They are instead going after ballot boxes (lol), and to no avail because the Catalan government publicly presented their opaque Chinesse boxes yesterday in a presser. Hell even the boxes are breaking the law, which states they should be transparent. I wonder if they already come with ballots inside.

In the end we the rest of Spain will end up paying more and more money to meme regions, while being insulted in their manipulated textbooks and media (paid with our money).

Such is the state of Spain after Franco.

Wait, wait, wait....
Commies want to leave, and you don't want to let them? The end result would be less commies. What's the problem?

Very few support in Catalonia, we only care about Catalonia plus we know they don't care about us either.

The Kikes.

TV3 does this because in the ancient days of yore (when it was permitted) people from Valencia and the Isles watched the channel sometimes.
Same deal with us, I used to watch Canal 9 (valencian tv) as a kid when I visited my village.
Also Balears had a pretty good drama tv series in IB3 full of cuties, watched it until they shut it down. Not different from burgers watching BBC or Skynews.

So it was done so that if any catalan speakers abroad wished to watch the forecast they could.

2014. YES has won in elections that have been held.

Yes Manolo, millions of Catalans have been brainwashed by some entity into being pro-Catalan. Now go back to sleep

catalans will not die for freedom, they are pussies

this

Nazi cucktalan: you should go to rest. You are the only catalan shill around using this flag. You have been shilling for a month. I know you.
You are a fake shill on the payroll of someone. You wont be using a nazi flag if you knew the PdCat is sucking Israeli dick hard.
Go watch some Pilar Rahola the zionist in TV.

Here, I destroyed you in one post.

we are already in 1-O
are the boys ready?
I hope they are there tomorrow to give some Constitution

going by that pic my benis wins. that look of despair makes it rock hard. thats the look of a woman gazing upon burned houses in a village and scattered charred corpses that were once her friends and family. and then she sees me my conqueror guy on my horse still breathing and she knows her husband is among those crispy critters on the ground

fuck spain
fuck jews
fuck the EU

Catalonian independence is a good thing you stupid kike.

Tell me about Mossos and Guardia Civil backup and vans. How will they proceed?

A state that confiscates and loses ballots from voters abroad and closes embassies when its citizens go to ask for the paperwork necessary to vote has the gall to talk about the opacity of ballot boxes.

Dude, stop pretending. Since the moment (((they))) started democracy was just a meme to change result and corrupt results. Tupinadas now and always.

Oh its you the nazi cucktalan again only using a different flag.
Not enough to trick me. You are the only one using "manolo" as if it was an onsult.
Have they paid you your two cents per post yet?

>memeflag
Kill yourself jew

I don't know, and I want to know, too
I hope they are ready

I see you are starting to notice the inconsistencies on the narrative.

WHO WANTS TO VOTE?

>hating your own country
If people like you were around in the 1700s you'd still be part of the British Empire.

You aren't going to win you leftist spainish faggot.

Catalonia is SJW land

Spain is literally the biggest most cucked zionist shithole in europe. You're delusional Manolo

They are already acting da Silva

isn't that soros playground?

Commies can leave the territory and emmigrate or be refugees in another land.

>waived right to independence
>illegal in constitution to secede
A nation divided cannot stand. See my country and the bloodshed that occurred.

IMPLYING I WILL LET YOU VOTE TOMORROW

Redpill: Spain was better under fascism

Only if you let them. Spain without catalonia would be BASED amirite goys?
Why the worry, the banners of anti-tranny vans will do a 14 88 in no time flat.

I have no idea what's going on, but it seems to me that the EU has reason to push Spain to crack down, as any region within an EU state can just have a referendum and they're instantly out of the EU. But if the Catalans are commies who have imported lots of refugees, they probably don't want to leave the EU. This shit doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Just stupid commies being stupid? Or something with actual logic behind it that I'm just not seeing?

Redpill: Spain was better under traditional Monarchy and union of kingdoms, imperial ambitions and bourbons ruined this.

I see. I'm actually valencian, but I didn't know the reason. I thought it was weird since catalans don't care much about us (understandably).

>Using La Razón as a source

>We could win agaisnt all the Spanish army.

I cant even... you must be a troll how the fuck you will defeat an army?

Que diu, Jordi! grab your fuet and lets destroy the tanks!