Redpill me? What is going on?

I stick to USA politics, I have no idea what is going on. Can someone please give me a summary?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/chZ0Q
archive.is/4TMsu
archive.is/8sYmy
archive.is/JwKfs
archive.is/1zYRl
archive.is/ybrN6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulares
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>catalunyan niggers want to be fully catalunya niggers

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Who are they? How are they different than the rest of the country?

>be Catalonia
>have our own separate language and culture for longer than Spain has been a thing
>decide to put secession to a vote
>Spain freaks out, shuts down internet, invades schools, does all sorts of crap
>vote is today

I'm pretty sure that google and other corporate interests are involved in trying to stop this vote... supporting Spain.

So this is somewhat similar to Texas splitting from the USA? Not the same but somewhat?

From the Wikipedia article:

"The Catalans (Catalan, French and Occitan: catalans; Italian: catalani; Spanish: catalanes) are a Romance ethnic group formed by the people from, or with origins in, Catalonia, who form a nationality[a][6] in northern Spain. The inhabitants of the adjacent portion of southern France (known in Catalonia proper as Catalunya Nord and in France as the Pays Catalan) are included in this definition."

Literally no one cares.

Not really.
It's more like Sardinia seceding from Italy, or Maui seceding from Hawaii (if Hawaii was a country), or even Tibet seceding from China, to cite a more recent example.

next time, have the decency to at least quote the author of that stormfront pasta.

Nice shilling, dear

so you mean like the US seceding from Texas

I'm going to correct you so that retards don't believe the fantasy you just made up

>Bunch of antifa communist and hippies from the most leftist region of the most leftist part of Europe want to be special snowflakes
>Try to take a part of a country as if it belonged to them, completely against the law, "because democracy".
>Some retards have set up a "vote" in the largest ever LARPing event
> Get put in place by the military and police
>Autistic screeching

>>have our own separate language and culture for longer than Spain has been a thing

It's a shame our public funds are spent on teaching that kind of fake shit on the shcools

Tomorrow on the morning I'm gonna ride my bike, and when I return I will watch all the shitstorm on the TV.

No, like somebody who doesn't speak English seceding from the USA.

Joke's on you, I was homeschooled by radical Christian nationalists.
(Also what do you mean by "our" public funds? We don't share public funds, pal.)

the independence movement goes from far left to far-right.
But in general terms, it's about democracy, respect, culture and money.
1) Democracy: Some laws passed by the Catalan gov. are ruled out by the spanish organisations and declared ilegal. The notorius case is the one of the estatuto (similar to a regional constitution) in 2006 which was passed by the catalan and spanish pairlaments and in a referendum of all the catalans citicens. Another cases, are the prohibition of bulls fighting in Catalonia, or a law regarding people that they can afford electricty (some ppl die from cold in the Pyrenees).
2) Respect: We are seen in the rest of spain quite awfully and the spanish media is strongly politized and manipulated. They explain stuff about Catalonia that are not real. (some budget from Spain goes to media, and normally only media that talks good about have a good proportion of public helps).
3) Culture: Some ppl think that catalan language and culture will disapear as the spanish culture and language has more power, as it's talked all around the world.
4) Money: Some pro-independence supporters claim that there exist a constant flux of money to other poorer regions of Spain. Nowadays it's about 10-16 billion € (around 20-35 % of catalan taxes or 5-8% of GDP).

>>Spain freaks out, shuts down internet, invades schools, does all sorts of crap

Catalan here, check your sources, none of that is true.

>Get put in place by the military and police
>finally get to die fighting and be spared from seeing how this place slowly dies
>be happy

>our public funds
not after tomorrow sweetie

It doesn't really make sense in terms of the USA, but if you must, I suppose you could try Alaska or Hawaii seceding from the US.
If Alaska and Hawaii were mostly Alaskans and Hawaiians who mostly lived in their culrure & spoke their language.
It's a proposed ethnostate.
Perhaps you could use an Indian reservation as an analogy...

thanks, i read a bit more and yeah youre right

I want to believe that is some pasta and that nobody is stupid enough to believe that.

There is a communist chimp out. That is all. They are pure scum, human garbage. They are the California of Spain.

Well, do you want to list the exact specifics of the cyber war that Spain is engineering?

But it's literally true, tomorrow we'll probably see the spanish police blocking the schools and several webpages have been shut down.

globalist shill detected

next time, have the decency to at least quote the author of that stormfront pasta.

Nope.
Nice try dividing to conquer.
When the people move past false divisions, they can truly prosper.

A united Spain is a powerful Spain

Cataluña is the most leftist, communist, liberal, globalist, leftist, insane EU cuck nest in Spain, which is the most leftist country in Europe.

You are not goint to convince anyone that the sky is green, rabbi.

Oh the irony. I guess communists never learn.

this

>powerful Spain

your globalist propaganda wont work here

Glo-bal-ist

Nobody can win against Muslims, they're just pure savages who hide in sand dunes and wait for the enemy, basically the viet kong of the desert.

Catalonia for Catalans!!

Spaniard here, I'm really fed up of this bullshit. It's literally a bunch of people austistic-screeching in both sides, as usual here.

- I have an opinion.
- I don't share it, you fascist.
- No, YOU are even more fascist
[...]

Both sides are right in a couple of things but come on, Policemen being held in a Tweety-fashoined cruise? Some spaniards singing "Cara al sol"? Some catalonians dead threating people not wanting the independence? I honestly expected more from (what I thought it was) my people. Truly dissapointed.

spanitards ruining their own's country

You would know ruskie dog

the referendum is illegal and has no legitimacy. you dont get to rip the constitution to shreds ahmed.

>dead threating
I like this: may I borrow it?

Wow, those chants are for bad goyim. Oy vey! We need more chants about diversity and sodomy!

>Achmed
More likely in Spain, Nigel.
You may call me Tom, Dick or Harry.

>if it's not violent, it's commie and faggoty
Typical Spaniard

Yes goy, teach those bigots.

Fuck you, globalist

fuck off burger

spaniard subhuman chimp out because that's the only thing these colonized sandrags cumdumps are good for

>yfw Spain is stupid
They had hundreds of years to force assimilate the Catalonians and make them think they are Spanish above Catalonian.

Are you actually retarded?

replace more of the symbols with Gas and Oil Companies, I doubt the clown is Paying for the US to fuck up every half working country in the middle east

>THEY'RE COMMIES I SWEAR
>"fuck those nazi catalanists, those nazi loving nazionalists"
>"Artur Mas is literally hitler!"
>"they're fascists, we love EU, they're BREXIT!"

The absolute state of Spics in [CURRENT YEAR].

So if Catalonia did secede, it wouldn't be part of the EU. I remember them threatening Scotland with that when they had their vote (before brexit).

If so, I think this will be a good thing.

Maybe I'm just tired, but I read that 4 times & I didn't understand.

Again spaniards are a subhuman breed and need to be wiped out of the face of the earth

They closed the official website of the referendum (due to it being illegal).
Several websites with the same content pop up after that, they get closed too.
The end.

>German hidden CIA base

Oh, no, there's more than that.
They interfered with voting apparatus & apps & all sorts of stuff.

Yeah, a Catalan born in Madrid. Raised in Madrid. Pals with Vox. Who casually has a francoist flag. Am I right?

Man, why lie? Schools have been intervened. Unionists have attacked secessionists REPEATEDLY. They're mobilizing right now out of the port. Intervened telecomms. also.
Last resort is the big red button of the internet and total police intervention.

>using wikipedia as a source
settle down catalonian faggot

how different are these European Spics from Spics in America?

Catalans want to secede to "protect their racial purity and culture" from Spanish people, who are literally indistinguishable at DNA and culture level.

To achieve this, they mass imported Muslims and African sub-humans so that they could get their numbers big enough to "win" this illegal referendum.

Because they are SJWs, the defend race mixing and fagottry, start promoting Muslim veils and sharia, and applaud Maduro and Kim Jong Un.

In sum, they are retarded beyond repair.

oops, what this reminder I got here

archive.is/chZ0Q
archive.is/4TMsu
archive.is/8sYmy
archive.is/JwKfs
archive.is/1zYRl
archive.is/ybrN6

Remember when scotland wanted independence from UK? It's like that but with beaners.

>tapas n siesta

see: >The "regulars" o "regulares" in Spanish were Spanish troops of North African (usually Moroccan Rifian) origin.

Spain has the habit of breaking into civil war every 50 years or so, and they are starting early this time.

>>Spain freaks out, shuts down internet, invades schools, does all sorts of crap
>Literally true
> Tomorrow we'll probably see police removing ballot boxes at some schools -> Spain invades schools
> Several .cat domain sites with the referendum.cat content have been closed -> Spain freaks out, shuts down internet.

Quit being faggots plz

>all these buzzwords
Hm.
I'm thinking globalists really, really don't want Catalonia to secede, and for some reason, convincing Sup Forums is paet of the strategy.
Why don't you mention the Russian interference?
That's always good for a laugh.

>being such a retard
relax tyrone, you can trust wikipedia as long as it's not about the holohoax or jews

oops, I'm not giving a shit. As I said I just want to die fighting.

¡Amada mía adúltera!
Mi gran amor, mi niña mimada...
¡Date la vuelta y óyeme!
¡O tú o nada!

white berbers btfo sand niggers
what's new?

You are so cucked you can't even genocide us so you use jewish trier tricks, you should be proud juanjolo

Spics can't compare to the elegance of Spanish women

What I've been able to piece together is that Catalonians are butthurt that Spain isn't as pozzed as they want it to be and so they want to secede so they can be an irrelevant leftist statelet devoted mainly to importing Somalians. Oh, and Falangists are still a thing in Spain which is nice.

Look more moorish, chimp out way more (except Dominicans). They're still brown (and the darker they're the more Franco-loving they get) and love authoritarianism.

Spain is a mess. Ask the French. Also the big mass migrations from the 60s and 70s destroyed our demographics. That's why there's so many unionists and filthy boot-lickers here.

>Kekistani

This

You can even see them using the antifas logo

That's quite accurate. Also: education system/catalan media has been pushing for that for decades.

Its pretty impressive how many people believe that catalonia will be better financially if they secede

We're the oldest nation in Europe, the oldest ethnicity and have the oldest flag.

No it's more of communists like causing strife to pave way for their revolutions. Catalonians still want to be part of the EU.

If what I saw wasn't them being pro open border for shit skins and just hating spain. Then I would support them.

>Ha! You wouldn't DARE genocide us!
Um, Catalananon...

> oldest nation that's never had the means to enforce their borders as a nation.

True that, none likes low iq sandniggers.

>>have our own separate language and culture for longer than Spain has been a thing
is this bait?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulares
INDIGENOUS Regular Forces

That's lovely, dear.
But that's a point to secession, yeah.

More like how will Spain be viable without Catalonia?

It's true.
"Spain" wasn't seen as a unified entity until far past the Catholic Kings. Obviously Castille was a thing before that.

Catalonia sounds like the California of Spain

Kek. Catalan people are degenerates and spoiled brats. Literally want to be own country because "Muh oppresion" despite having so much power they were already one in practice. They were the richest region and ruined it by going full SJW.

They are so dumb they must be stopped or will destroy western civilization. They are practically an ISIS caliphate already.

As always, we love to kill each others

See:

>implying there is anything wrong with authoritarianism.

The state of this thread pic related.

Never expect spaniards to admit the truth, they're semites and will lie and twist things until you're bored discussing.

>Catalans think they can leave the ship

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS, YOU ARE HERE FOREVER.

So you guys are just money grubbing jews? Spain has invested a lot money into that area. All the banks and major industry is located there. None of that would have been possible without the aid of spain.

Que collons parles de genocidi, sóc català tròs d'imbècil. Sou vosaltres els que voleu importar i nacionalitzar a la moronegrada. I a sobre m'acuses de "jewish tier tricks" quan t'estàs fotent la victima i parlant de suposats genocidis. D'on no n'hi ha no en raja.