Why's this faggot fucking around with the election?

Why's this faggot fucking around with the election?

Why isn't he focusing on figuring out the Jealous Witch's curse on him?
Hell, why isn't he thinking about how he can get back home?

good questions

Wow, that's one rather cold-hearted Puck.

It gets worse

Why is Puck so based?

What arc is this?

Episode 13.

Wow they skipped a lot

>the moment I dropped this show

I'm interested in the universe but the MC is too fucking cringey. Is he autistic?

Fuck it, I cant.

yeah he seems like an autistic spazz

He has mental issues and the whole "constantly dying" and being in an unknown universe makes him more fucked up.

Yeah... these last two episodes have been something else to watch. At this point I would prefer a talking broom who can sweep people off their feet.

I only keep watching this show after that fiasco of episode because i know he will get his ass kicked hard.

They always do.

Is he saying that he is hope to Emilia? Don't really get it.

No, he's saying that he gives hope to other people, but its a rather poisonous kind.

Foreshadowing.

What exact is going on here?

Emotional manipulation it seems.

That was him going down a dark path. A sort of foreshadowing what the next season will be as he spirals further into madness and hate. His magical talent will show itself and he will become king and make the white one his bride.

>His magical talent will show itself and he will become king and make the white one his bride.

Stop deluding yourself, his wife is dead. Deal with it.

I got that from the first part. It's puck response that I don't understand. Is puck doing the manipulation? Is he aware of the manipulation? Is puck just seeing the effects of the manipulation?

Emotional manipulation and Puck noticing that Subaru's emotions are going all fucked up, but not seeming to realize why.

Looking through various summaries, I'm starting to catch onto some interesting tidbits. These are probably spoilers for this arc.

Like how Crusche thinks Subaru is a madman. She thinks he's just after revenge against the Witch Cult and is using protecting Emilia as an excuse, and that the motives he gives are lies even if he believes they aren't. That's when Subaru starts moving to stab her with the spoon.

Puck is probably seeing the after-effects of it. But with his experience being a literal demi-god he is wise enough to deduce a lot of things.

Puck can only skim the surface of one's thoughts. I think he's starting to get a creepy obsessed stalker vibe from Subaru there, so he's warning him to chill out and back off because he doesn't want Emilia to get hurt by someone who's unstable like that.

At least that's my impression.

Subaru is insane

He always was.

Does re:zero have different paths? Or is there really only one direction this is going following the light novels

>Hell, why isn't he thinking about how he can get back home?

Not good to self insert into for the isekai otaku audience.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Everything I've seen so far seems to be pointing very heavily in that direction. Honestly, it was kind of a surprise to see how often things come up that make you question his relationship with Emilia.

Why would he want to return to a terrible trash world like ours?

This. I can't understand most of the characters but Subaru is becoming depraved, even maniacle. His future of being a... different t person are his only saving graces.

I actually honestly hope he goes full evil

Have we ever gotten an anime with an evil MC?

Our world is pretty good desu

I recall 3 or 4.

Could you name the ones not overlord or vampire related

>Hell, why isn't he thinking about how he can get back home?
He doesn't want to go back. Ever. This is a guy who was obviously really heavily into isekai anime and games, that's even pointed out in the LN. That was basically his life. He wants the isekai life, to be the heroic protagonist and to win the main heroine by sticking on her route.

That's probably one of the big reasons he acts the way he does. He's imitating some kind of brash, happy-go-lucky anime hero, which just makes him look like a childish moron. His attachment to Emilia seems to be partially born out of game logic.

>I recall 3 or 4.

I recall none. Maybe MCs with morally gray decisions, but no MC who would, for example murder/rape a women/child in cold blood

Overlord does not particularly count and neither doe Hellsing

Not yet, but he's well on the way.
He's already starting to exhibit signs of badthink, I just kind of wish they'd hurry it along as his Passion Play isn't that interesting.

Sure.

>for example murder/rape a women/child in cold blood
I don't think Subaru would do that.
No. It's obvious that Subaru's already pretty fucking crazy. One of the first things he did was convince himself he had superpowers and almost get himself killed. The thing is that he's mostly just a danger to himself at first. The further he goes, the more he's becoming a danger to everyone around him.

I'll wait. Corruption is a slow and painful process.

Why create, when it will only be destroyed?
Why cling to life, knowing that you have to die?

He is is almost there.

I'm gonna scoop yer eyeballs!

Wait a minute, I've seen those lines somewhere before.

I recommend continuing. He'll get under your skin a bit but it'll be worth it.

Honestly, I do want to see him go too far, but I also want him to be able to turn back after he realizes all of his mistakes. Maybe not undo all of them, but he might able to abandon the path he set himself on and try to do something to mitigate the damage.

He just needs to get the other faggot clown to teach him so he could become the greatest faggot clown.

Nope, he's too far gone. He already gave up justice for more power already. Ever since Rem died he was never the same man.

Just read the spoilers

It angers me that he sticks in the emilia camp. Wish he'd grow a ball or two and change camps or had actually eloped with best girl

I don't really think any of that applies to him, seeing as he can use his 'curse' to his advantage so he doesn't really have to fear death beyond the feeling of nothingness for a brief moment before regressing, and it's practically a miracle to see that he's so good at fucking it all up despite him being in the best position to end up with everything he could ever want should he try hard enough... over and over again.

He uses Emilia's camp because it's a good connection. But is Subaru were to leave, his band of villains would leave with him, most of them is staying purely for Subaru anyways.

He does have a lot of recognition afterwards. Known for the Oousagi, Hakugei and the wise magical negro. I think he has as much recognition as any war hero and Reinhardt.

I kind of feel the same. I've really want a fall from grace kind of story, but the small things like when he asked for EMT's name and everything else made me actually like him.

If it all goes to despair I really hope EMT or someone finds out how much he's been through.

EMT is what is causing him to descent into madness now though, without his moral compass, or his emotional pillar he sticks to Emilia as an anchor and uses her as an excuse to justify his actions.

Their wedding night will never happen.

>Nope, he's too far gone.
It's never too late. A fall can be followed by redemption. He could suddenly gain some better perspective and finally do something right for the right reasons.

;_;

Never gonna happen.
This isn't a hero's story.
This is a tragedy.

Redemption will send this show packing to the trashcan. We don't want that. We want something fresh or something forgotten.
You know why death note was good? Because light was evil. All we have are goody goody MCs.

JUST

>his band of villains would leave with him,
what?

>be a lonely NEET playing vidya all day
>suddenly find yourself in a strange fantasy world
>get saved by a cute half elf girl
>fall in love with her
>die trying to protect her
>suddenly you live again
>everything has reset
>die over and over and over again trying to protect her
>you want no reward
>all you want is to be by her side
>you see how she mingles with shiny powerful knights
>you do your best to not say anything despite your jealousy feeling like a stone in your chest
>you notice how she want's less and less to do with you
>eventually she throws you away like a used tool to be kept in the background
>you finally snap and tell her what an ungrateful whore she is

SUBARU DID NOTHING WRONG!

He starts recruiting some questionable people under his war banner. Notable examples are Elsa's daughter, a witch and a sage who killed the first sword saint.

You heard it correctly user.

Does puck say nice things after Subaru does good in arc 3?

I'm butthurt the author didn't make other routes for Subaru go down.

No Felt, Ram, Beatrice, Priscillia, Crusche alternate ends.

from a thread yesterday

>What was Emilia's reasoning for even putting up with his shit the first time around?
What like, when they first met? She tested him with the Satella shit, when he was completely unfazed by this, it proved to her that he was okay, so she put up with him there. In subsequent loops, she was far more standoffish. After helping her out, he seemed to prove himself as an all around good guy, if way too excitable. He seemed like he had some issues after what was, from Emilia's perspective at least, a near death experience, and comforted him. After this, he seemed like a guy with his shit together and helped save the kids and Rem. He did a lot right, but if you look at his interaction with Emilia, the only heartfelt moment they've actually shared was when he rested his head on her lap, everything else was her humoring what she thought was a nice enough guy.

And you know, he is a nice guy. Potentially a great guy. We see that with how he helped Rem, but he doesn't understand people very well, and he understands the world he's in even less. So when he thought he could play hero again because it worked managed to come out on top before, he ended up humiliating himself and Emilia. His shame caused him to lash out when he's called out on his idiocy, and all those feelings of inadequacy over squandering his new life, even when he's got super powers, and still being a loser NEET at his core come bubbling up.

For a show that can be mocked for lack of subtlety, they built this moment without ever really needing to lay it on too thick, as evidenced by the range of peoples' reactions to it.

Because they aren't love interests, all of those girls already have pairings and lovers.

Felt belongs to Reinhardt
Ram has Gaaf
Beako has Clind
Priscillia has Schult
Crush has Fourier

>Felt belongs to Reinhardt
Implying she's not a prisoner.

I never said it should be a hero's story. Maybe the best thing he can do at the end is just run away and be forgotten, giving up all chances at glory and just being some guy rather than allowing himself to be led on by his twisted pride.
I don't think you're understanding the redemption I'd want. I don't want to see him become the hero, I want him to see how insane and delusional he's become and make the hard choice to give everything up.

I understand why people think he's the Bishop of Pride, because I think that would probably be the hardest possible choice for him.

You see it in the first arc, where he didn't want to trouble Reinhard by asking for his help against Elsa even though he really did need Reinhard. It makes sense to report a crime to someone like Reinhard, so why wouldn't he? It's because Subaru wants to be -the guy-, the person everyone is going to look up to and admire. That's what he's going to have to give up if he wants his happy ending.

>That's when Subaru starts moving to stab her with the spoon.
How did people respond and did that get reset?

It's funny how he is in more danger in the capital than he was in the jungle.
Really makes you think about safety right?

He is quoting actual lines Subaru says from the WN I believe.

I'm pretty sure everyone died afterwards.

>Stab her with a spoon.
The absolute madman.

Tea party gone wild.

Good for Subaru's sake then. How did wilheim and trap react?

Didnt she lose her memories to the whale?

That's why I said "belongs" instead of "has"

Look hereThey stopped him... doubt much would have even happened if he did use it.

If you live on the east coast, you'd be safer living inna woods, than you would be in a city. As long as you don't fuck with animals you'd be fine.

Alan Rickman he is not

More like

Prisoner
NTR
Lolicon
Shotacon
Widower

No. Puck will destroy as many things when Emilia dies.

The worst thing is that this fag cares about a girl he has known for a short time more than his parents, friends and people from his world. Are you fucking kidding?

You might just have managed to trigger everyone with those facts.
I hate how canon all of those are.

Did you mean to reply to someone else? Crushe doesnt loose her memories?

>Probably orphaned
>NEET so no friends
>"people" ever mattering
Yeah I get him, I don't see why you can't get it.

Thats because he's a horrible person user.

>parents, friends and people from his world

He really hated his parents
He literally has no friends, have you seen his personality?
People threw him out like trash.

>Fourier
Oh ha ha, very funny, asshole.

Look at it this way.

1) She saved him in the first timeline, gave him his first positive memory
2) Has some sort of past with Satella, probably romantic, she probably has something to do with Emilia. He has some instinctive attraction to her.
3) HALF-ELF PUSSY. The best fantasy pussy.

Fuck you Gaaf will take her away and care for her when all of this is over, just you wait.

You're thinking of these guys.

What was that tagline again? The whole "Even if you don't remember me" thing?

Elsa Route all the way

Just spoonfeed my shit, senpai
When is the spoon stabbing and what is the death that resets that?

Does Crushe's memory lose to the bishop get reset?

Wait wait wait, Is this canon?

Does this mean Subaru had the witches scent before he was even in Languava or whatever this world is called.

"Even if you forget me, I will never forget you"

Is he? I don't think anyone has ever look at him or been kind to him like EMT before.