Syria General /sg/- Late Night Edition

Archive/Study/Research/Library
>syriagenerals.wordpress.com

>SOUTHFRONT Sep29
youtu.be/a6X6oitDH0U
youtu.be/dt5ZWNybpAg (Afghanistan Sep30)

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/cThmWfrdr18
youtu.be/HHgxOXEQaFU

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com

RECENT MAPS
>Palmyra-DeZ Highway Sep29
imgur.com/a/mY0X8
>E Salamiyah Sep29
imgur.com/a/Gjqia
>DeZ Sep29
imgur.com/a/D6wXj
>Raqqa Sep28
i.imgur.com/vntW6fO.jpg
>SE Syria Sep27
i.imgur.com/Rv7Hcdv.jpg
>Random maps from Padre
imgur.com/a/KOqlW

Developments Sep29
>E Salamiyah:SAA liberates Soha
>Military source:IS sent elite troops, tanks, vehicles from Iraq to attack the highway
>Sukhnah-DeZ highway reopened after SAA takes back lost points
>ISIS attacked SAA positions in Sukhnah and T3
>Ru MOD:US servicemen seem ‘completely safe’ in areas controlled by IS
>RU MoD denies reports of 150 civilian deaths in Idlib airstrikes, also there were no RU servicemen captured by IS in DeZ
>Raqqa:Is holds 25% having 5-7k fighters
>Jaysh al-nasr repels SAA attack in N Hama
>170 russian sappers de-mining DeZ
>Russia, Turkey agree to 6 months ceasefire in N Hama, Idlib
>SAA makes large advance near Israeli border in western Damascus and northern Quinetra governates
>No-fly zone in effect over Iraqi Kurdistan
>Iraqi military begins second phase of Hawija offensive
>900+ days of Saudi Yemen aggression:13k citizens dead,21k injured, destroyed 15 airports,14 ports,1941 bridges&roads,296 hospitals&medical facilities,791 schools,114 university facilities

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YeGAUVlIesc
youtube.com/watch?v=VS3zstaIChk
youtu.be/tBVDdr3wqm4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_eschatology#Minor_signs
youtube.com/watch?v=VZUaMqr2sxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*cringes*

fuck joos

Are the South African dudes here? I dont like Mandela and I just think Mogabe is a good guy for his people.

oh fuck guys i'm drunk and i hate my life but i love /sg/ and i love syria you guys are my only friends

tfw when to smart to be comfy at night

mugabe is son of a bitch he destroyed rhodesia

shut the fuck up you son of a whore

The holocaust is a lie

said a roach lel

There are like 5 of us, I'm 'Lurker' but namefagging is degenerate. I've been here since early on in Ukraine.

Mandela is a fag and Mugabe is a baboon-tier retard.

Love you too

said a literal son of a whore whose mother sucks dicks for 5€ like every slav woman

a little bit of comfyness tonight

No he just got the whites out, he returned the land to the Africans.

love you too m8

and now its shit

dude you're subhumango suck erdogan's dick or something

/sg/ pic is fiiiiire

Its shit because all the West is ganging up against him. This is how the West is, youre either a servant to me or ill destroy you. Same thing is happening to Syria, the Arab World, China and NK.

but niggers are subhuman and deseeve nothing but a 1000000 bardel bombs dropped on them

are yoy a real kuwaiti

No im lebanese.

Mugabe did jack shit, he was a political fag that usurped power from the nogs that actually put some work in

Kurd-tier tbqh

It's shit because he's a retarded nigger, the west and east supported him initially.

MANDATORY
youtu.be/YeGAUVlIesc

Holy shit... are you the guy that was in the UK?

Sure, that's how the west is.

But that's not why Zimbabwe is shit.
It's shit because he threw out all the educated white people who knew how to fucking farm.

Yeah same guy, told you guys ill be leaving the UK.

Why are you in Kuwait?

youtube.com/watch?v=VS3zstaIChk

Jews win

Total Israeli victory

Gentile annihilation

oh ok
lebanese are cool

its time to open polish death camps again

He threw out all the white people and the West fought back, same thing happened in Arab countries. Think of him as a retarded version of Gaddafi, his intentions werent bad.

Welcome back dude. I owe you an apology, you were right about the Kurds.
I venomously hate them.

But Erdogan is still a faggot.

Oh hey, remember me

Thanks dude, I like polish people too, but the girls are hard to date as they act like your mother.

he's still a subuman nigger
he turnes a good country into a literal shithole

>The west cares about white people

Thanks to Mugarbage people in Zim starve. I can literally buy a Zimbabwean if I wanted to. Which is a shame because they're actually quite hard working, generally.

The west didn't do shit. It's his own fault he purged everyone smart enough to run a country.

poland is shit it deserves to be nuked 2bh

I do some work here.
Thanks, i wont hold it against you as ive had years of experience dealing with kurds so I kinda know their backstabbing. I dont like Erdogan, but I see him as a useful tool to get rid of the kurds (who really need stopped).
Yeah, how can I forget! Your favorite autistic arab is back.

Doesn't Yakuts, Tuvas and Chechens have their own states due to their ethnicties? They never got fully subdued due to Russia's geography. Surely their cultures changed, but they never became fully slavified even during USSR. I'm not saying all of them crave for sovereignty but that Federalism is a good solution to divide up a multicultural society into different entities while still being under the same flag

Well Mogabe's people will die as starving free people instead of slaves to the West. Fair bargain.

Rhodesia is complicated Polskabro. Minority rule isn't right but the Rhodies were on track to genuinely lifting the place up and making it a nation.

They were actually doing far better than SA. It could have been pretty great.

youtu.be/tBVDdr3wqm4

Observe the mixed ranks, the enemy was communism.

Yeah the West never does shit.

god i wish i was already dead
anyone knows that feel

How can you be anti-israel but pro-rhodesia?

niggers aren't able to run a country
whites must do it otherwise it will turn into shit

omae wa mou shindeiru

Zim is worse now brother

Pretty easy, the Jews have no intent to build a strong inclusive nation that doesn't meddle in world affairs and constantly fuck everyone over

Yeah they have their own regions but they're not really all that autonomous in practice. Russia is federalised but the central government has far more power than say the US federal gov in practice.

>hurr durr great depression
It didn't collapse the country. American came stronger later and still exists to this day, dumbass.

>hurr durr countries trade

It's one thing when your country's economy relies on export to the point where 10% of exports going down means 5% of your GDP contracts. And Germany, unfortunately for her, is tied down to the EU. European countries trading wouldn't be so bad if the EU wasn't a thing.

Im simple in my politics - if Israel doesnt like a country or an entity I see them as a friend, if Israel loves them then theyre hostile.
Once Israel is gone we can focus on other stuff in the Arab World.

Oh yeah, it's just the jew republic that are actually autonomous.

I'M NOT ASIAN, or maybe I look slightly central Asian with huge caucasoid genetic influence and whenever I use the female filter on FaceApp I turn into a JAV actress, but I AM STILL NOT ASIAN REE

kocham cie

Israel basically owns the Arab league, how would that be addressed?

The most powerful powers in Arabia are constantly mobilised to destroy baathism, and it's strongest allies are Iran and Russia

>muh BAD HITLER

Western countries were destroyed in WW2 quite a lot, including Britain. Yet they still are most successful even after WW2. You're getting triggered because your country isn't mentioned. Russia isn't the center of the world. If I went far back enough, it'd be too feudal for a mention. Today you have shit demographics and the alcoholism and general degeneracy doesn't help.

>Mandela is
>is

Am I experiencing a Mandela effect here?

The Arab League has been hijacked by these puppets. You cant really have an arab league without Syria.
Youre right, baathism is a threat to the Zionist Saudi powers, even ideological islamic belief (that goes against the saudi regime). The people are still aware but theyre pretty much oppressed.

It's a bit weird actually, there are Oblasts, federal cities, republics, krais and autonomous oblasts (like the Jewish Autonomous oblast, which amusingly no longer has any Jews). All having varying degrees of autonomy.

let's see then

better demographics than nearly the entire west I'm afraid.

bunch of gay flags lmao

with all the nibbas you have it's to be expected

here comfy

>kicks out the only knowledgeable people in agriculture and infrastructure maintenance

ur mom gay

AM I KAWAII EIRE-CHAN?!!?

I never understood that. Why make it so complicated with all these different names despite alot of these federal entities having very similar functions?

upvoted

jesus christ that's an odd asian looking mix

would still considering doing probably

Don't fap to this abomination drunk polakbro

no worries i didm't fap since a few months

I really have no clue why. I don't know of anyone in my family with Asian ancestry. i was actually bullied for looking like a chink in elementary

Historical reasons. Plus it's handy letting the minorities call themselves republics despite barely getting any more autonomy than a standard oblast.

A lot of the organisation is irrelevant now, many of the republics and autonomous oblasts have since been mixed with or populated by ethnic Russians anyway. But they still kept the names.

yup its one of the minor sign in the islamic eschatology for the arrival of the day of judgement

>A person passing by a grave might say to another: I wish it were my abode.[note 4]

did SAA attack SDF? saw an update in the last thread

How about Krai's then?
Are you the DPRK update dude btw?

I think I might know why. Have you ever seen Bjork? She looks a bit asian despite having no ancestry. There's a few ancient inuit/asian style features that occasionally still pop up in Scandinavian genetics. Most commonly affecting the eyes.

forgot the link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_eschatology#Minor_signs

Who's he?
I've been with /sg/ since mid 2016 but spent a lot of this summer away so you might not know me.

no its bulllshit

Some argue that it's an evolutionary feature due to the snowy environment, but if so, there would likely be far more scandys with such eyes. I believe it's either Finnic or Baltoid genetic influence. Some baltics got epicantal folds

are you sure? any more info?

They allegedly shelled SDF near DeZ but no casualties reported

Sorry I didn't see your question about Krais, originally it denoted border territories and colonies. Many are totally developed now but the term is still used.

Wake me up!

will things heat up between them? full-scale war?

youtube.com/watch?v=VZUaMqr2sxM
epic iranian song

things like this are alwats bullshit dude it was repoeted several times this week and previous week and it always was bullshitdude

why camera moves like spastic?

i hope so
k*rds must be genocided theetes no othwr way

There's an Irish guy who usually posts updates regarding North Korea. I've occasionally stopped by here ever since the /ug/ years, but I only made more frequent visits after the Marawi crisis to post updates

So practically bordering states? U-Kraina means "by the krai" right?

Sami ancestry probably

So did the SAA clean up the ISIS cells? Or are they prepping to actually clean out ISIS in eastern Syria

I hope someday. Can't let them kurds get those oilfields. But for now SAA should just focus on ISIS

Hmm I didn't know that. Must've only appeared in the last few months.

Yes I believe that is correct. Part of why Ukrainians sometimes don't like when you say 'the Ukraine' because it suggests they're just another border.

but while SAA is focusing on ISIS, SDF are taking the oilfields with little resistance!

you don't look asian