What kind of creature is this? I miss her Sup Forums ;_;

What kind of creature is this? I miss her Sup Forums ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

seiyuuplus.wordpress.com/2016/06/23/121-tanaka-kun-wa-itsumo-kedaruge-ono-kensho-hosoya-yoshimasa/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best girl of Spring 2016, behead those who disagree

I prefer Ecchan overall, but I respect your taste because Myaano a CUTE!

I miss everyone.

>she will never confess her love to you

Best girl is Ohta

Ohta is best waifu not girl.

You can check Tanaka-kun wa Kyou mo Kedaruge which is a series of shorts.

Bandai Visual interview of Ono Kensho and Hosoya Yoshimasa
seiyuuplus.wordpress.com/2016/06/23/121-tanaka-kun-wa-itsumo-kedaruge-ono-kensho-hosoya-yoshimasa/

>That’s the one where Tanaka’s sister Rino appears for the first time. This is my own impression, but Ota’s role changes depending on the episode and in the 7th, it felt like he was stuck in a romantic comedy. It’s just my personal feelings but in my head, it felt like [Ota and] Rino were a couple in a romantic comedy (laughs). At one point Ota says, “the coffee’s tasty!” to Rino, and I tried to act that scene out with the emotions of a hero in a romantic comedy.

Hosoya please

>S2 never

;_;

The director said that he's hoping to do more work so everybody go buy the bd

That other side of the coin though

Fine too

>Them lips on Kensho.
What the fuck.

>but in my opinion this anime is a grand production with high artistic quality and is more befitting of a French arthouse movie screening
I could see this happening.

Myaano was my favorite from this show, which is kind of unbelievable because she's a lesbian, but Freyja is best girl of 2016.

Highly dangerous semen demon.

fucking bocu no google keeps sending me to fucking cartoon network sites when i'm trying to find the source of this kawaii ugugugugu shit, fuck me

i love you too, user

>This show will never have another season
>It will never be discussed here on Sup Forums in like a month

Why do I always like the unpopular shit

Hipsterrrrrr

>because she's a lesbian
Time to take the yuri goggles off, user.

she's from Tanaka-kun, Spring 2016's AOTS

one of the best SoL shows in years for both comfy and comedy, would have been massively popular if MC weren't a guy

That filename is really old man. How long have you been lurking?

Since the beginning.

just found it m8, I found it through one of the filenames up above, thanks anyway

Are you trying to tell me Myaano isn't a lesbian?

It still bothers me that people say that the first episode wasn't good. It was great and necessary for establishing Ohta and Tanaka, but they don't like it because it didn't have any cute girls in it.

Please never go.

I don't think anime is hip

If she showed any signs beyond yurifags grasping desperately at one gag and ignoring many other scenes then maybe I'd agree with you.

What other scenes? Echizen is not gay, that's for sure, but Myaano is totally into her.

Just have to bank on scanlations

you are in denial

what's tanaka's first name?

Rintarou

sick
what about oota

I'm one of those people. Thought Ohta was a guy from a thumbnail, sounded good, so started it. Got disappointed and didn't even finish the first episode.

Gonna go back to it now, though, after reading this thread. Is there at least a romantic interest, at least?

*was a girl

>Is there at least a romantic interest, at least?
The MC wants to marry his bro.

only unrequited romance (one girl likes tanaka-kun and he has no idea about it)

de sa

Is spoonfeeding allowed now?
Fuck off.

>That filename is really old man.

Judging from the raws, if we got a second season, Ohta and Shiraishi would be getting less screen time while everybody else gets more.

The first episode was relatively weak at comedy, and the show was mainly comedy. It wasn't a bad episode, but it didn't show the show's strengths.

This, show didn't get much discussion till the rape midget showed up

WHY IS SHE IN THE WASHING MACHINE!!

No user, (you) are in the washing machine.

>praising someone for posting Sup Forums-tier epic image macros

Being old isn't an excuse for being cancer.

In the manga there is a potential love interest for her in her art class, he's a hick like Ecchan.

>Ecchan
>hick
Eh?

Not even best girl from her own show

>make show with cute girls
>all the best girls are boys
Why is this even allowed?

I meant lot like Ecchan whatever you would like to call it.

That's a teru teru bozu not your waifu

>this poster will never be as old as that guy

She's a good person who like cute things while pretending that she's tough. Is he like that?

Who are you quoting?

What do?

>I don’t really comprehend it myself, but I feel like Ota enters a sort of ‘romantic comedy’ mode whenever a younger sister type of character appears

Hosoya, you fucking siscon.

You have time to save it Just buy the bluray and manga.