>Eric Trump on Hannity 9/29/17
youtu.be/EiZiGJTjLUM
>IntSec Zinke on American Energy Dominance 9/29/17
youtu.be/hkEwzNC8l-U
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S Mattis/PooInDaLoo Joint Statement 9/29/17
youtu.be/u51kaf5kGB8
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis arrives in India 9/29/17
youtu.be/XStahznkciY
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/NATO SecGen Stoltenberg @ Resolute Support HQ in Afghanistan 9/29/17
youtu.be/hsa62c6u8es
>UN Amb Haley @UN on Burma 9/29/17
youtu.be/eWCDejZW-eE
>OMB Mulvaney on F&F 9/29/17
youtu.be/wm69qvs1l0M
>This Week @State 9/29/17
youtu.be/MhlOmNaujVk
>TrumpTV Vid - Hurr Maria (Lara) 9/29/17
youtu.be/beCQcJCmywk
>TrumpTV Vid - Bipartisanship (Harlan Hill) 9/25/17
youtu.be/plgCfg1qW7M
>WH Video - VP tax reform events 9/29/17
youtu.be/-wOP0PRioGU
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/912843956739821568
youtube.com/watch?v=sM1LOMZjFJ4
nypost.com/2017/09/30/the-media-is-missing-the-republican-takeover-in-new-england/
twitter.com/JohnnyMees/status/914228088443109379
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/09/30/puerto-rico-teamsters-union-frente-amplio-refuse-to-deliver-supplies-use-hurricane-maria-as-contract-leverage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Kellyanne.

Gotta admit I still get butt-hurt over the "Alternative facts" meme. The context she was using it in was exactly correct but people took "alternative facts" to mean lies and it took off like a wildfire.

Awoovement!

NECROPHILIA - The gentleman's fetish.

You and your inbred JIDF crew make up some 90% of the posts in these threads and I can prove it. You pull shifts and I can prove it. It's always you, the Portuguese, the Austrian, the Norwegian and the South African. You post the same image hashes saved from threads months ago with the same filenames. It's extremely transparent. The question is why. That's what I need to figure out. Why did you all stop polluting the main board to sit in here day after day.

Holy hell Dinesh Dsouza absolutely shreds the Democrats' and their revisionist history in this vid.

twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/912843956739821568

needs
habbening

>it's another split thread episode where I'm stuck in the more dead one
hate these ones

Kellyanne is very pretty!

MSM propagated it and leftists were too imbecilic to understand the meaning of it. Not much of a surprise.

So beautiful.

I'll keep baking, my autism is stronger than theirs.

Vintage Trump is great.

/nacsoc/ is dead so the sandnigger leaf have to come here for attention, and it seem to be posts spam

happenings never happen when you expect them to happen. this is the rule of happenings

Slightly more comfy though.

Another raid?

That mayor is a retard, but Trump is making a bad optics decision and an unforced error by golfing this weekend. I know they're working vacations and he's already done all he can, but still, it looks bad, and chalks up another point for the media and liberals to use.

Trump needs to get his shit together and stop making unforced errors like this golf trip and following Jared's advice in endorsing and campaigning for the losing candidate in AL.

You could try not blaming them for everything.

is the bakers union on strike today or some shit

I certainly think so.

Someone has been intentionally splitting. Not sure what's up.

Jesus fucking Christ which thread are we supposed to be in. This is retarded

MOOT

I noticed. Looks like a raid. Why aren't the split threads being deleted?

I'm going crazy with /ptg/ too

>why aren't the mods doing anything

Florida State highway patrol currently hiring it's first tranny. It failed it's first psych check as well as polygraph. Still being pushed through. How can Rick Scott let this happen?

People were raiding and splitting threads. This is the correct thread. If people just pay a little bit of attention it is very easy to figure out.

>tfw Kushy has hotter, bigger feet than Ivanka
>ywn get a footjob from him while he jacks his circumcised penis

how does this happen

Is it Scott's responsibility?

Speak of the devil. I catalog your posting times. Same with the Portuguese, Austrian and South African. I've done this for weeks. I archive every post made by your flags and I search google for spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes I find. I could throw together a good meme right now with what I have from posting times alone.

Except that we support the same person. That's what I don't understand. Why is JIDF dedicating its effort to sitting in /ptg/ all day. It's the Sup Forums question of the year.

maybe i should claim to be a tranny so i can shout oppression when jobs aren't handed to me

Most of the raid splits fell of the catalog. Everything is fine now, just ignore recycling because there is no thread to recycle.

Ignore it goy. Sup Forums is https.

youtube.com/watch?v=sM1LOMZjFJ4

>If people just pay a little bit of attention
Honestly that's almost expecting too much of the average person around here.

Because things are slow, and some fags were bumping it.

I know!

Call them racists again!

Well?

Was you educated?

don't do this
please don't make kushner footfaggotry some new form of trolling
please don't do this

He's the top commander of the state troopers. Should have been a policy to stop this degeneracy.

never gonna happen. the democrats have gone way too long begging the votes of non americans (mexicans, muslims, etc) and 'americans' (blacks) that they don't have a shot of ever recovering the trust of actual americans

Got it.

I weren't.

SPREAD THIS ARTICLE
nypost.com/2017/09/30/the-media-is-missing-the-republican-takeover-in-new-england/

WE WUZ EJUKATD

Why do they want no borders?

anything happen today?

Start by not having your leading candidates saying that you want to put coal miners out of business

How did this happen to London?

fake news from Puerto Rico is coming from activist aussie journo who set up the spencer sucker punch

they flew there with pre printed hats and pre planned narrative
currently in company of infamous mayor
twitter.com/JohnnyMees/status/914228088443109379

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REDDIT SALT
SPECIAL MORNING TWEETS EDITION

Weaponized autism

They don't. They want the average peasants to have no borders.

i am aware of the first sign but even the regular didn't say anything so i guess it was just new baker training.

Puppet, your a Russian puppet, your all idiots or Russian teenagers, screw you, screw Facebook, screw hur/the_dipshit, and screw Putin with a ten foot poll

man i had almost forgotten about that woman

MAGA

They're all hostage to their own success. Stay in line or lose it all

Ahh. You and the German are the same person. That makes sense. Your posting times line up almost perfectly. I'll go back and compare your spelling mistakes/grammar/format to see if I can't make a nice meme out of it. I'll figure this out.

Because she's a women, and women use emotions to make their decisions instead of logic.

I have a hard time reading these for some reason. It has nothing to do with the content, it's just physically hard to look at.

>WE WUZ EDUMACATED N SHIET

I posted at least 20 times trying to explain the situation but everyone kept not listening or falling for the raiders and idiots.

>You and the German are the same person.

Sorry pal. Have fun chasing ghosts.

Open borders will cure cancer

that's just the way reddit is kouhai

This is the tenth reminder today that there are no threads to recycle

There aren't any threads to recycle

If someone says that you should recycle a thread it is a split thread

There is a baker on duty who will make a new thread when this one was done

Raiders and trolls were splitting, but now we have a baker. All is good.

Wrong, women use emotions to try and get men to make the decision they want.

john lennon's imagine should be banned from this country. look at how much damage that retarded song has caused

Makes sense.

>"World Capital for Acid Attacks on Men"

Because the world capital for acid attacks on women is where now?

The pic of that with Colin Kaepernick is better.

You stopped using your username because we tracked and hit every post you made. You gave up shitting up our /nsg/ threads and shitting out holohoax threads to shill for Trump nonstop every single day, all day. But only in this thread, which you never leave. Why? Who pays your bills? So many questions.

Either India or Pakistan, I would imagine.

I feel as though I'm watching another Marco Rubio "there it is" moment for every single one of these, because they've memorized the exact same feigned outrage posts for every new development.

The same lines, the same virtue signaling, again and again. You can simply swap out the titles and have the same posts underneath. There would be no difference.

Anyone got a source for PR dock workers going on strike and refusing to unload cargo crates full of supplies until paid more?

You want to know who I am?

Post your best pics of Trump doing the OK sign.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/09/30/puerto-rico-teamsters-union-frente-amplio-refuse-to-deliver-supplies-use-hurricane-maria-as-contract-leverage/

the death tax is truly evil, there is no way around it