Whats the deal with lolis? Why are they so sexual

Whats the deal with lolis? Why are they so sexual

What's the deal with your sexual deviation?

It is _____ to want to do lewd things to a loli.

good

>liking miyuu's delicious butt
>deviant

It'd be weird to not want to dick her desu senpai

Brown lolis are the miracle of the universe
Death to trump

They are literally the opposite of sexual scientifically.

True. The stages a women grows through puberty (breast growth etc) are supposed to show signs that they are ready to mate and produce offspring.

They appeal to the sexual parts of your paternal instincts.

>fucking your newborn child

>newborn
She is like 8

I feel like this exchange sums up Sup Forums nicely.

>implying prior stated "paternal instincts" aren't the strongest when your child is newly born.
Creatures have the strongest paternal instincts when their offspring are weakest and most vulnerable. Therefore assuming there is a sexual aspect of paternal instincts, this is also when the sexual aspect would be the most apparent.

kek

Pedophile cartoons

>its called anime mon!

>opposite of sexual

>children don't have leg hair
>adult women shave their leg hair to be more sexually attractive
>children don't have pubic hair
>adult women shave their pubic hair to be more sexually attractive
>children have smooth skin
>adult women spend millions a year on products to make their skin smooth to be more sexually attractive

the difference is sex drive and breast size, both of which are largely subjective (liking flat chests or "pure" women is considered normal, but saying you like hairy women is considered weird)

There are many different types of lolis.

My personal favorites are the aggressive semen demons. I like a loli who takes charge.

Hip

If you can sexualize a god damn feather duster, why is it so hard to conceive that humans that haven't hit puberty can be sexualized

Is it wrong when the loli knows exactly what they are doing

I actually dont know, I love perflats and I want to feed their stomachs with my milk but outside that Im not sure what else do I like from them.

They are not "the opposite of sexual". Their sexuality isn't fully developed but it also isn't non-existent.

Should I watch this if I never even finished the first FSN route ?

A collecting pool of pedo filth.

True enough.

The Prisma lolis are overtly sexual. Poor Shirou has to suffer being tempted and berated because the lolis dress and behave like little succubi.

>All these idiots calling the Prismas prepubescent

>berated
They would all be happy if shirou just fucked them

Iri will castrate him if he does anything lewd.