Ello there mate. Earh'd you was talking smug about refugee's...

>Ello there mate. Earh'd you was talking smug about refugee's. Turn over any illegal weapons and produce your telly license. You do have your telly license don't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D43ZeYu9dnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*ignores u*

OI M8, U GOTTA PERMIT FOUR THEEZ SPOONZ??

inshallah brother

I got my "telly" license right here.

I don't see any warrant there tupper

OI MATE DON BE A CO'ARD, BIN Ye KNOIFE!

Is there video of someone makin like a zombie and just tackling one of these cunts and ripping a chunk out of there neck?

In the UK can't you just choose to not let them enter your home?
Saw a video awhile back of someone asking a guy to produce his TV license and he just shut the door on them and went back to watching tv

yep. basically the same rule as vampires, they can't come in unless you invite them or they have a warrant

>In the UK can't you just choose to not let them enter your home?

Yep

Don't be a dick, bin that stick

With the ways things are going, brig brother will make a law that allows them to barge right in.

Aaahhhhh ahahahahaha ha..lol

what perfumed ponces.. sod the lot of 'em.

I'd like to imagine there's a bin full of bike wheels next to it

Sorry m8, don't watch TV. Just a whole load of DVD's and pre-recorded content from my cousin who has his license.

I have my T.V. license right here sir.

>You do have your telly license don't you?

m-my falcon flew away with it s-sir

>Eliminate bong menace

Why does the UK even have police
wtf do they do other than parking tickets?

Your country is very nearly 50% non white. You have better things to be doing with your time.

Arrest Brits for hurting muslims' feelings on Twitter.

The police don't deal with TV licenses. That's why you can just shut the door on them, unless they have a warrant.

Our police are too busy arresting people being nasty about Islam

i am muslim though, get out of my house or I will give you a taste of my blade inshAllah!

Oh okay, what's the point of the license anyway?
Let alone not being able to enforce it

Hahahaha

Typical European sitcom

>what's the point of the license anyway?
to collect money for broadcasting more state propaganda, duh

the BBC don't use advertising, they're allowed to "tax" anybody who owns a device capable of receiving their programming

there's lots of red tape surrounding it, like for one thing they have to be completely impartial in everything they produce
ha-fucking-ha.

The amount of people of color who have seen this image in real life brings me to tears. When is he going to be stopped?!

i shout HITLER HITLER FOTZE FOTZE turn 360° and run away

why does the US? all they do is take taxes for retarded OTT gear and give fines

>No live playback capabilities or spoons in ere sonny jim
>even done declaration n wot wit er majestys telly blokes
>roight godbless the queen
>god bless
>go back inside
>cat beheaded by immigrants

lucky you, here we get taxed to fund our own state tv AND there's even more ads than in the private channels

Oy ya cheeky cunt, did you miss your way? This is Hungary. Now, be my guest for this gulash then GTFO of my country.

why is the fucking cookie monster on it? are the same kids carrying knives over there also watching sesame street? wtf people in charge are fucking retards. just rise up and start killing them they are too stupid to fight back.
>we'll just call em cowards that'll get em to bin their knife
jesus fucking christ.

We are completely impartial, we promise.

In other news, here is a story about a black homo-genderneutral-Islamic-communist who overcame white oppression. KILL WHITES NOW.

They can still enforce it, they just need a warrant.
What they actually end up doing is send you loads of scary looking letters threatening a court case if they've singled you out as someone without a license. I think most people pay at that point.

>completely impartial in everything they produce
Wasn't BBC the ones making that show about niggers fucking white women that go btfo by racists?
Our cops can actually kill you for resisting, don't even compare our cops to the UKs

>An make shueer to 'and ovah that computer right. Need to make shueer y'arnt postin nuffink offensive 'bout our muslim broothas.

stop posting you fucking retard. holy fuck you dumb shit ask the question in your head first you dumb mother fucker.

How do British people actually eat stuff when forks and spoons are banned?

cuck

selective enforcement

We suck nutrients directly from the governments tit.

Don't be a heel, bin that wheel!

>mfw I haven't had a telly license since 2015

wait a second are tv licenses a real thing? Am I being memed on?

First they cook sausage. Then they post something offensive about immigrants. In less than one bong the police come over to investigate. Seeing the weapon shaped meat they will have to detain it in small individual pieces.

Nah if your honest and actually have no live playback stuff (freeview, indoor aireals, sky/virgin boxes) you dont need one, you can sign a declaration to say you dont need it and someone comes out and has a quick nosey if you have a sky box or shit hooked up and your gravy.
I did mine online and guy came out in like a week simple as piss

am i under arrest? no then fuck off copper and nah i dont have a pedo licence for the bbc i aint paying for jimmy savilles rohypnol

slam door

Dont ask questions might get ya

well, time to kill a british...whatever that is.

They are in Europe.
Or at least in the UK and Italy I guess.
Here it's 100€/year and they recently started incorporating it into your power bill by default.

>licens
>not loisens

Unsharpened paper cups with baby food pureè and rubber straws.
>must be in the presence of a officer at all times when eating and cuffed when using optional gov approved straw.

Dont engage in horseplay, bin that purèe

reminds me of the seat belt/toilet south park episode

MAKE ME,FAGGOT

I'd fill that bin with fucking cookies.

>i needs to check inside yo asshole sir

all this time I thought tv licenses were a joke wtf
how did you let this happen to you europe?

It's a property tax like any other.
Like the property tax we have on cars.

Only Grouches use knives.

youtube.com/watch?v=D43ZeYu9dnM

sadly,its not...you pay here EVEN if you dont have a fucking radio/television etc.

No shit. People keep tossing them in his home and he's a bad mood to begin with.

Can i see your telly license enforcement license?

>When is he going to be stopped?!

Yeah it really makes you a coward to wanna keep your life.

Being American is about driving an American car to an American bar to drink American beer. Then travelling home, grabbing an American burger on the way to sit on chinese particle board watching American shows on a tv made in China.

OI!
2 pence, 4 pence, 6 pence, cisgender
twenty-four and a half Great Britain pounds sterling (£24.50) per month you must surrender
*adds ur name to db*

>weknowmemes

Can't argue with that, it's one of the most retarded things I've ever seen. Even if it were all true what's their point? That we should all drive, drink, eat, furnish, and watch British to be British? Wouldn't that be construed as nationalist or patriotic and thus (((problematic)))? This is like one of those things that only works on the people saying it. Like when liberals call someone who isn't a spastic a 'racist', it means literally nothing to them, but call someone who uses that as their first, and normally only, argument and watch how much they chimpout. This is no different.
I'm not sure which way you're trying to put it across (as reverse psychology, which is what it was originally intended as, or as some kind of "accept this is what being British is goy!" meme which doesn't really work). Regardless, maybe you can ask if anyone on your faceberg has one of Hillary Clinton's hairs and you can get 20 years too.

>Land of the free
>Home of the brave
>Resting place of my sides

TV licence guy called to my mates house and says "show me your licence please". Mate says "I don't need one I haven't got a TV". Licence guy says "but you have an ariel on the roof". Mate says " I have milk in the fridge but that doesn't mean that I have a cow in the bedroom, now fuck off". Inspection over.

Please stop bullying us, we're really not that bad.

Genuinely, the situation is bad. But not /THAT/ bad.

Please son.