Drawfag Thread #1816

Drawfag Thread #1816

second rarfag's files until thread 1809: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? cuckchan.org/

Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread #1815

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2303256?tags=parent:2303256
u.pomf.is/bczpnp.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/mrehhl.png
i.imgur.com/hor2zVl.jpg
67.media.tumblr.com/f5d145d31facc2b26db8fac21328eada/tumblr_o9ke2aDEy11takt7zo1_1280.jpg
queensblade.wikia.com/wiki/Menace
i.imgur.com/GiH3GNp.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting Sophia dressed in a lewd school girl uniform using Tanukichi's back as a chair and smacking his ass with a riding crop.

Requesting Tetsuo crushed and begging for mercy at the feet of an indifferent Mob.
Or any kind of psychic battle where Mob is the obligatory flawless winner.

Requesting Hisoka bullying Macchi with a full nelson like in the reference, exposing her bike shorts/spats completely.

I need more of Tamamo in her frilly nightgown
If she were sleeply that could be pretty nice too.

>Implying Mob isn't Akira

if you understand what I am saying, the movie isn't as good as the manga

Thank you for this mesmerizing, beautiful drawing. The sketchy quality makes me feel like I'm looking at a well worn and loved photo. I don't know how you managed it, but both the hair and eyes look like they're shimmering and it just looks really pretty. The loose flowers floating around is a nice touch to a peaceful drawing.

You spoil me too much. I love how serene she looks, if a bit melancholic. The way that the petals spiral upwards into an ever darkening sky dotted with clouds; it is magnificent. I am delighted to see a yuusha-mode Fuu smiling.

Thank you drawfriends for gracing me with these heartwarming gifts. I hope you have a nice day!

Requesting a salamander with black shorts and a T-shirt with either the logo or flag

Requesting Houki dressed as Faust

Requesting Ruri Kurosaki(Yu-gi-oh Arc-v) wearing these clothes: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2303256?tags=parent:2303256

requesting Vert, Noire, and Blanc as honey-bees like this.

so, progress on Petitguy rangers pls?

Requesting Mikasa using an outhouse in full view of the other recruits but not caring.

I need revealing clothing

Requesting sexy/lewd Unryuu, anything goes.

Requesting the Aquarions, lead by Logos (sword wielder) fighting against the Ryvius and Vital Guarder in an apocalyptic showdown.

Requesting: Tamamo from Fate/Extra dressed like this.
Muscles can be included.

Requesting Kanbaru sitting on Karen's shoulders like Koyomi did in Nisemonogatari.

Requesting Akasa (left) telling a beaten Wing Zero (right) "You honestly thought you could beat me?" with him replying "But the Godzilla fans said I could!" Bonus points if Akasa has a rage dad face.

America turns 240 in a month! Requesting 'murican mecha celebrating, please! Don't worry about not knowing who is who, that's /m/'s job.

Requesting Skarbrand and Ein Graze doing something manly and cool. Like lumberjacking.

Karas fighting Garo, in a city at night, or teaming up to cleanse the foul demon scum from the streets.

Requesting Anna, Hotaru and Tejina as lewd versions of the Three Wise Monkeys

Hotaru is See no Evil = blindfold play
Anna is Hear no Evil = earmuffs/headphones
Tejina is Speak no Evil = mouth gag

Anyone want something coloured?

Requesting a picture of Karna, thirsty, spotting her 'lemonade' and drinking it only to discover it isn't lemonade

Also, Jinako wearing a Zero Suit or Eva plugsuit

How about this picture of Ai?

Color ref: u.pomf.is/bczpnp.jpg

tamamo in cs/go

Sanae (Touhou) as a paladin??

Have you tried JC Penny's or Kohl's?

Not the one asking for requests, but hijacking this one either way.

Something quick before bed.

>limw will never draw your waifu

Marvelous work, thanks Luna!

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

Requesting Sucy blowing bubbles.

>it is magnificent.
Glad you like it!

Requesting Rina in a chicken kigurumi.

I'd like to request All Might in a MAGA hat, saluting the american flag.

Real talk: I wish I had a boyfriend with a butt like that.

Gumi driving a flamingo pink Cadillac and wearing aviators
SeeU in the passenger seat could be nice

Nice blog.

To the user who requested Seaport Hime and loli Admiral weeks ago, I'm sorry, I can't finish this. Also, I realized half way through drawing this that you wanted them cuddling in pajamas. So sorry for that.

Maybe when I get better with how I color.

that aside, requesting other cute things to draw.

>under ten words
>blog
ebin

Requester here, the piece looks great nonetheless. And Seaports protective expression is especially lovely.

Is it time for waifu?

Requesting colors for this cute drawing of Ichigo, please.

Ref: my.mixtape.moe/mrehhl.png

I'd like a picture of Noire using dual revolvers please, a different outfit like some cowgirl one might work very well.

Requesting colours/partial colors of Shion playing in the snow
Shion ref: i.imgur.com/hor2zVl.jpg
Thanks in advance

Requesting Keiji pulling Kanetsugu's leash back as she pounds Kanetsugu's ass through her ass window with a strap-on. Loud moans of "Wan, Wan" are escaping Kanetsugu's mouth in the process.

Requesting Rukia sitting on a beach, watching a Mantine (or multiple) leap from the water, gliding.

Requesting a maid Polt please!

Rossweise topless handbra or black X tape over her nipples like that one loli in DxD has.

Requesting Crona is a chill summer outfit

We did a dumb thing on /sgg/, so can we get Maria in a tight black catsuit that can't be zipped up at all?

nice sucy!

Requesting Guts trying to put his sword in one of these UK knife bins.

Requesting Female Knight from Maou Yuusha being fucked in the ass fresh out of the bath, droplets of water clinging to her body and flying into the air with each thrust.

working on it.

I like how it looks so far. I'l be looking forward to the end result!

Requesting Tionishia and Manako from monster musume eating pudding in a living room and chatting.

Requesting Leone (the blonde one) in her normal form (short hair) giving Akame (the dark haired one) a cute short haircut, complete with a cape/mantle.

Requesting a nice pic of Nasu Rei from World Trigger. Maybe trying to beat the summer heat or something.

Her outfit is fantastic.

should be an easy one.

remove the pink background.

Was this ever finished? If not requesting the Botan/Ryoko fusion

For fuck's sake, just learn GIMP.

i know i know

thank you though.

requesting Kafuka doing something cute

About how many inches would she start to consider fun?

excuse me?

Ignore shitposting lewdfags

Requesting Tsuyu Asui from Boku no Hero Academia getting her tongue stuck on an ice pole.

>requesting other cute things to draw
Requesting Hikage kindly hugging Mirai from the back. Hikage cares a lot for Mirai, but not in a romantic way, and she doesn't have emotions so a subtle blush is more than enough, but Mirai can be very flustered.

Requesting a Hiei and Mukuro version of this please

Hiei is the bottom

Even though it's unfinished, it's a really great work.

Requesting Stocking from Panty & Stocking giving an user dick a titfuck in this outfit and looking pissed off about it saying something like "You better get me a big goddamn chocolate cake for this, asshole!"

Thank you!

Urge to rape: rising

Guess ill just ask, anyone have color request involving big tits?

67.media.tumblr.com/f5d145d31facc2b26db8fac21328eada/tumblr_o9ke2aDEy11takt7zo1_1280.jpg

Have you finished this?

THAT WILL DO!

I don't think I even started that... But I like the pokemon girl more so, sorry!

Requesting Faye Valentine with a cleavage stuffed with dollar bills

I wish he'd draw more Rosa.

Requesting Nancy Lee from Ninja Slayer getting fucked hard by Laomoto Khan.

sory my womb is in overwatch's shape now but I tried to take in that midriff showing cowboy outfit you linked
which ribbon you want anyway?

Requesting the female FGO protagonist as a Counter Guardian like Assassin and Archer Emiya.

Finally done, I think

These are incredibly sick

Naisuspooky Sucy, man! Thanks!

Requesting the gochiusas drawn as edgy teenage versions of themselves

maybe Yasuda style or something

Pretty good work, shame you're not going to finish it.

Requesting Yoko resting her chest on Simon's head, oblivious to his reaction

Requesting Astolfo enticingly patting and presenting his big panty-less butt to his Master.

Delivery.

It turned out great! I really like your choice of color and the sparkles you added. It makes the drawing extra cute. Thank you for the colors.

Neat job. What's your drawfag name?Really nice

Requesting Nami dressed like Menace
queensblade.wikia.com/wiki/Menace

Time's up. Gotta go to sleep, will continue tomorrow. Here's a WIP
i.imgur.com/GiH3GNp.png

And speaking of boobs, requesting a girl fo your choice touching another girl's boobs and narrating as she rubs

Source is Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! btw

Buenas noches!