> stands right in front of food / water / meds

Holy shit is this real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/wuuxe
imgur.com/a/3LWzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

BOO HOO I'M VICTIM PLS NOTICE

Where does she say "please save us"? I only see an article talking about the mayor being mean.

Check out the shirt she's wearing in other pics

>goya
im on her side

>Where is our help?!?!?!

Right here

why do we care about a bunch of spics again ? isnt a spic tradition to starve and destroy the economy ?

NOSOTROS

PODEMOS

what happened to all the love to the flag,anthem and land?

daddy drumpf insults this woman and you hate a united states island?

you people are sheep

ESTABAMOS

>Fuck you drumpf fuck this oppressive country! *kneels*
>DRUMPF SAVE US YOU BIGOT *crazily waves the still burning American flag they themselves lit a couple seconds ago*

>territory is the same as the states
The only reason PR refuses to vote for independance is for all the gibsmedats
They're an ungrateful leech

id say my hatred for spics is pretty consistent, senpai

Anytime you see professionally printed signs / banners / SHIRTS - You know there's some sort of professional shilling involved.

You forgot red hats

Thanks for the bump faggot

REYEZ Y MIERDDAAAA

lol

Printing a t-shirt with "heeeeelp :'(

uma

all that's for her

At this point the mayor just wants attention.

AT THIS POINT WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!

She's been planning on running for governor. It's a fucking political stunt at this point.

>other pics

Kys.

White people are racist...

That too.

she looks like a police sketch of a school shooter

Yeah and it gets even more disgusting when you read the full transcript of her statement:
ghostbin.com/paste/wuuxe
Also look at those poor people, starving from bad mobile signal. It's another loloocaust I swear.
imgur.com/a/3LWzs

So they can get new shirts and sweatshirts saying "please help us" but they can't get ANYTHING else. Fuck off island niggers. Hope the whole island perishes.

If it was full of white people they would have already cleaned the ports and roads allowing for aid to be distributed.

Mr President Donald...
You send us water and the food and the medicine...
but I am looking here and I do not see one can of the LEMON PLEDGE!!!!!

Seriously, FEMA brought food and water to their fucking shores from 1200 miles away and these puerto rican niggers can't even get it moved within their island.

Even the fuel shortage is an issue of distribution. There's enough fuel on island. They just can't get it to anyone.

Here you go, you fucking faggot

They are right, they would be capable of helping themselves instead starving and looting everything in sight. Not letting the aid sit and not know how to distribute it.

>sending them tons of goya beans
HAHAHAHAHHHAHA

kek

>TFW your GOV is retweeting the guy you're trying to paint as a villain.

Right. Other pics. She was in front of aid in one. Wore the shirt in a different. Very simple.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Go read the comment chain again, buddy.

Is this a ruse? You seriously can't be this retarded, right?

Same applies to you...

Both of these people spent the last few days doing that which they usually do.
For one of these proud Americans, this meant tirelessly helping fellow countrymen in time of unpresidented natural catastrophe and great need, despite losing their own home and having to live in a shelter.
For the other, it meant an extended Golf break and being a cunt on Twitter.
One of these people is a true leader.
Cruz, an hero America deserves.

Who is this Manlet?

she's a fuckin' retard

good. PR needs to be bulldozed.

She's playing the victim card so that she can win the next election.

Supplies are coming in as fast as humanly possible. We're doing the absolute most that we can.

However, in todays society of instant gratification, this isn't fast enough. People expect all supplies to there an hour after the hurricane and every building rebuilt in a day. They're mad, and they want someone to blame. So the mayor is pretending that Trump has abandoned them.

Proof that anyone can succeed at local politics, even medically diagnosed retards.

THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT IS FUCKING STEALING IT HOW AREN'T YOU UNDERSTANDING THIS

>hello welcome to splash mountain
>than yuo so much

Trump is seriously fucking himself on this by attacking her

all he has to do is redpill the genpop on the fact that FEMA and the govt are an incompetent mirage and they literally CAN'T do the shit she's asking because guess what: you're on your own, sunshine! you were always on your own, it's just when things were good, you didn't need to see that and needed to keep paying your taxes. govt can't protect you or save you from this, you are literally on a SHTF island

you don't even know where puerto rico is

Better hope he doesnt tell his base to start shooting commies and traitors. Because you know...

If he is attacking this lady so much, it’s because he knows something about her that we don’t know. You’ll see in a couple days.

>we don't want to know
We already know she's just bringing some shit pre-political campaign for the governorship

fema relief money ran out after harvey. the rate at which people were applying for fema relief money was fatser than with katrina. smart phones didnt exist in 2005

now it takes minutes to do it. irama flooding in jacksonvil fl and charleston sc got little coverage because of this. theres no more disaster relief money and they just raised the debt ceiling to cover expenses for the year

peirto rico should just be free at this point. wasnt that their take on it months ago. either they get to be a state or they arent our property

if she really wants, we can send silsby and Chelsea down there with Epstein's jet to pick up the kids.

rekt

WHY IS THERE A PERIOD IN THE MIDDLE OF A SENTENCE?

You're looking at the Democratic nomination for president in 2020.

GENOCIDE

looks pretty comfy tbqh

It's just the one mayor-bitch who is mad that FEMA didn't bring them power, new roads, and an army of magical people who could fix everything for them.

that's why she should stick to religion.

maybe chikens/goat sacrifices too

I made this.

Not bad

Bump

>I made this.
holy shit the handmade crafting is luxurious
such attention to detail and what marvelous unique, original content

ERAMOS

She's playing the "department spending" game.

If I were to cut costs - I might receive less of the budget next year.

The trick is to convince them how essential you are. -Puerto Rico is none of these considering they speak Spanish and have not had a balanced budget for decades. (you need to bablnce your budget every fiscal year to qualify for statehood)

She's running a scam but her support sucks. Kek

The mayor of an American city can't have shirt printed.

Printed by whom user?

What's with Anne Coop rocking the Nazi youth hair style?

>No access to water
>No access to food
>No electricity
>BUT we DO have, silk screens, photosensitive chemicals for said silk screen production, shirt ink, brand new shirts, and the means to ship these shirts
>Trump, where's our fucking GIBS!!!

Ever notice how he tried to flex while on the scene?

I don't get this. So because there's aid behind her there's enoguh for the whole territory? Is this just a meme or are there people this stupid

>you can see another camera on the right

I GUESS PUERTO RICANS REALLY ARE THAT RETARDED.

Lol, nice try faggot. When will you get it, your shit doesn't work? Trump knows your playbook better than you. You are being dismantled as we speak.

OHHH NO THAT SUCKS

Just give up already. Don't you realize you're helping us?

Please secede already, so that America doesn't have to waste taxpayer money on your fucking whiny entitlement.

Underrated post

>you can see another camera on the right

Shit like this makes me want to get a press pass somehow and show up to these invited photo ops just to take pictures of all the people taking pictures, like Ed Millipede or the French President.