Fuck man

Why can't I convince my friends and family Trump isn't doing that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/04/11/goldman-sachs-doj-settlement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Liberal hivemind can't be convinced. They will learn the hard way.

because they're not wearing reality-distortion googles and watching faux news??

Maybe because they are not rural tards and din't want a cabinet full of Ceos and bankers. Maybe they didn't want tax cuts for the 1% while social security gets cut to pay for it

But to say he hasn't done anything good about PR? Or in his presidency is a bit obscured

I'm a Puerto Rican living in Seattle

Their is a cholera epidemic in PR. this shit happens in third world countries.

muh russia
muh russian jews

he is doing bad though

stupid donald redditor

Well, when it comes to immigration, the main reason why I voted for him, he's not doing well at all.

Who cares about arguing with brainwashed morons.

Ironic

you need more charisma

Your average burger thinks the "hip" people on TV are our friends and doing the service of bringing us the facts. Show them "Century of the Self"on YouTube. Make sure they understand propaganda and its' strategic use to push an agenda. Follow the money, etc.

True
So because they are CEOs and bankers mean they are evil? You're the liberal hivemind the user above was talking about

probably this

Because he is actually doing terrible.
He's a fucking Jewish puppet

>voted for a billionare populist with vague plans.
>tells other people not to fall for propaganda

I was replying to a question. You've got no idea who, or if I voted.

>I am with goldman sachs bankers now because daddy trump told me they are good
>These "bankers" crashed the gobal ecnonomy once already

Its an autonomous island of spics, it is third world by definition.

Why bother?

Good post

When was that?

Because he is doing that bad. Your family are smarter than you evidently

Cognitive dissonance is a helluva drug. First you need to get them to stop drinking the koolaid. Start by bringing facts and statistics to the table, then scrutinize their (((sources))).

fortune.com/2016/04/11/goldman-sachs-doj-settlement/

>stop drinking the koolaid
the irony. Dumb the_donald poster

>they mad, hans?
>they mad, franz

Femanon here.

It's because he is bad. He's a racist, sexist and bigot. Qualified scientists have proven he has an egotistical narcissistic personality.

He will never be forgiven.

he's doing fuck all

The man litearlly shat on goldman sachs bankers when he was running against hillary, then he put them in his cabinet

So? Not all of them are bad

Why cant you admit trump is doing anything wrong? He gets blamed for alot of bad shit that really isn't that bad, but he also isn't without any blame.

Because he really hasn't done anything that bad. He's said a lot of shitty stuff but what has he done that's that bad?

Studies have shown it's more efficient to shitpost and sling shit.

So don't defend Trump, sling shit at the democrats instead.
All their fake lies, and their corruption scandals.

You must be going about it at the wrong way. I'm Hispanic and i'm able to convince my family he isn't that bad

Tons of supplies have arrived and are now sitting in the ports. 10,000 federal workers are there working every day to restore functionality to the island. Meanwhile the mayor of San Juan is wandering around in the street with a loudspeaker, because she apparently has nothing better to do.

watch Ben Shapiro, he talks about everything good and bad Trump does. Trump is certainly not as bad as Hillary but he's not doing that great, a lot of the things he promised he's not following up on :/

I live in Portland, you'll never red pill anyone in these cities, I've been trying to red pill my girlfriend, just think i'm a racist bigot because of it.