Redpill me on christianity, im thinking of converting

since i was young kid i hated to be jew, there was alot of "you cant do this, you cant do that" in the judaism, and i recently i had a thought to perhaps convert to christianity, i saw on youtube many nice christian song like youtube.com/watch?v=ZyjWce1OYZs&list=PLK8EMWGszrBhLVlXZqcA-AYVJoPxTEYuw&index=8
so redpill me on christianity? is it worth to do it? and how do i do it, what to read and such

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 1&version=KJV
youtu.be/W1tdZF2y-CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=r3w-o1X4tLI
youtube.com/watch?v=grWycEu-SPc
youtube.com/watch?v=vNxLMXLf5f0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont contaminate christianity chants with your hands you filthy rat

lol stay a kike

indeed

excuse me? im here spilling my heart to perhaps convert to christianity and you racist cursing me with a nazi flag? wow

Read the gospel and repent. Accept jesus forgiveness when/if given to you. Ain't much more to it really. Go to curch if you feel like it.

Exodus 3:14
And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel,
I Am hath sent me unto you.

John 8:58
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I Am.

Exodus 16:28
And the Lord said unto Moses, How long refuse ye to keep my commandments and my laws?

John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Most so-called Jews who hate God tell their kids that Christianity is for goyim. This hatred and rejection of God gets passed down through the generations. They never bother to learn or find out for themselves, so they go through with their stupid vaid and empty religion and then wonder why they get kicked out of countries for being parasites to their hosts.

Read the N.T. until the end of Revelation, then go back and learn all the O.T. and N.T. together. Ask God to send Lord Jesus to come in to your life. If you believe, get baptized and continue learning.

ok, start with ziklon b and cross yourself choking

go to 8ch / christian

Don't become a christian, that's just another form of judaism, take the pagan pill lad

how do i ask jesus? is there any way to do it from my house or i should go to a church

Read the entire Bible (try NIV version), beginning to end, paying attention to the common thread (Christ) that runs through it all, desu. Open your heart to God. He will do what he wishes in His own time.

Christianity is a religion made up by Jews to weaken European peoples with inane teachings that are anathema to the native European spirit. It teaches white people to worship a Jew, to revere Jews and to be meek and bend over while their Jewish masters sodomize them. If you are already Jewish, why would you want to give up your power to fuck people all over the world?

but i have a mutilated penis, does it still work?

You will get more fulfillment from doubling down on your Judaism than you would if you converted to a religion that is a derivative copy of Judaism designed to control goyim.

judaidm christianity islam, those are all the reasons to the shit from side to side. make yourself a favor and leave the religions. invest yourself on something better.

(((christianity)))

8ch /christian/ is full of 'pastor "just racemix my shit up" Anderson' meme spam.

>how do i ask jesus?
Just say a small prayer to the God of Israel.

"God please show me the truth of your word"
"If this new testament is the truth then please reveal it to me"
"Please give me understanding from reading this scripture"
"If Lord Jesus is your son, then please send Him in to my life"

kek we stay as a kike

Use your penis to impregnate a shiksa and bully her into converting to Judaism.

The redpill is that Yahshua is the promised Jewish messiah who died for sins of the world so that we can be forgiven for our sins (not following the law) and then rose from death on the third day

He is God in the flesh the one Isaiah talked about

>For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, THE MIGHTY GOD, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 9:6

Anyone who believes in him and follows his commandments he gives the right to be children of God and to live forever

>He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God

John 1: 11- 12

Believe in him he is calling you

How can I convert to Judaism and control the media and banks of the world?

Niggas still actually taking religion seriously.
Pols one of the few boards overtly religious no wonder why the republicans won this year.
Yall niggas are preying upon easily manipulated faggots on the internet begging to be red pilled about religion.

Religion is bullshit, created by man to keep his fellow man from moving up the financial as well as social ladder.
We're all just vessels of energy who will one day meet back up with one another in the universe up above.

Redpill you on christianity.
Nigga do your own research instead of letting the internet mold your opinions for you. I think you convert to christianity because you seem to not be able to function on your own without anothers verbal guidiance.

No i dont own any fedoras.

>mutilated penis
poke it up your rabbi ass

Jesus was a Rabbi

youtu.be/W1tdZF2y-CQ

If you want to convert, THEN WATCH THIS

youtu.be/W1tdZF2y-CQ
youtu.be/W1tdZF2y-CQ
youtu.be/W1tdZF2y-CQ

>yall niggas
>yo yo hol up

please, i might be a jew but i dont accept any niggers in this post.

read new law and make your own opnion, it is best way...

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

what about islam?

i dont have use of homosexual interaction as opposed to you

You know the sabbath right? Jews must think goyim Christians are stupid for worshiping on Sunday. Let me just add something, to try to help you. Most Christians don't accept what I'm saying, but as a Jew you will probably understand.

The number 7 is perfection right? So when you read the gospel, Lord Jesus was raised from the dead at the very end of the sabbath, the women came to His tomb during early Sunday.

The pagans persecuted the early Israelite Christians to force them to worship on Sunday instead of keeping sabbath.

I just wanted to add this in case you read the gospel and get to that part and it resonates with you personally according to your understanding of sabbath.

samefagging

Yea no im a 28 white guy so my autocorrect usually changes nigger to nigga.
So my bad you dumb nigger.
Way to just assume my race via text.
Also im from new york too.
I dont want you to call me a southern hick cause i said yall.
I didnt even say the second part.
And like i said convert to christianity you dumb impressionable kike.

Jews are the Devil, then I remembered St Paul who was a filthy jew but renounced his ways, maybe there is hope for you, jew..

Basically, if I'm trying to play some cheap goy trick on you and lure you away from your traditions, God won't allow that, right? So basically you have no excuse not to read the gospel.

Christianity is a religion of obfuscated mysticism meant for self-deification of its practitioners being passed along by the sleeping masses. If you wanna be God, go for it, otherwise convert to Islam.

Just check some of the Christian scholars like:

William Lane Craig:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3w-o1X4tLI

Ravi Zacharias:

youtube.com/watch?v=grWycEu-SPc

John Lennox:

youtube.com/watch?v=vNxLMXLf5f0

It's basically just like be nice to people.

In what way does it create "self-deification"?
Youre an idiot kid, i bet you got tits bigger than most women dont ya? Ya short fat midget little bastard

>you racist

>what to read

Try the New Testament.

Not sure where this bait is going, but I'll refresh the page a few times to see what Jew tricks you try to pull.

"And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."~ Acts 16:31

Repent of your sins and fall at the cross of the Savior and He shall save you. Perseverance is key, the Adversary will try to tempt you and bring back your sinful past; but have faith in Christs free gift of salvation and you cannot fail.

What does having a mutilated penis have to do with anything? Cool you got ultra cucked by the jews that doesn't mean you cant convert over

Find a Catholic Church, and request RCIA, they will instruct you on what to do