Tommy Robinson BTFO. Those "victims" were little whores who spread their legs for a free doner kebab

Tommy Robinson BTFO. Those "victims" were little whores who spread their legs for a free doner kebab.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zk1m6_ILHhY
mensenhandelweb.nl/system/files/documents/08 feb 2016/Easy-Meat-Multiculturalism-Islam-and-Child-Sex-Slavery-05-03-2014.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=hwmKdONrEV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>They've resorted to calling middle-eastern Muslim rapists "Asians"
That's one way of balancing statistics I suppose.

Leftists hate Asians almost as much as they hate whites. Success and prosperity must be their enemy.

>meme flag
>defending pedos & rapists
>"TOMMY ROBINSON BTFO"

ok
egas

White girls says white guy raped her
>Sup Forums says she's probably lying/calls her a slut
White gil says a non-white raped her
>Sup Forums says all non-whites are like this/we need to kick them out of "white countries"

>""""""""""""""""Asians""""""""""""""""

>"Asians"
That's a UCuck thing, apparently.

I was struggling to rationalize why the fuck the Japanese and their ilk would be raping women and why their wives would be defending them but them I saw "British" and remembered they do the same thing we do with Mexicans and call them something they're not.

> "white countries"

what did he mean by this?

>by Yasmin Alibhai-Brown
The absolute state of Britain

They call them Asians because they call far east asians "orientals" there

jesus it's like fucking groundhog day in here

I thought they considered "oriental" racist nowadays.

South Asia is in Asia though

>asian

Damn Japs.

Return Of The Swede

youtube.com/watch?v=Zk1m6_ILHhY

Lol what do you call our criminals there?

Yeah, I don’t know what they call East Asians over there

Brave

>White lower class british cunts
>Not spreading their legs for booze and drugs

Get real. It was rape but they also consented to it.

>Yasmin Alibhai-Brown

oriental refers to exports. people arent typically considered exports. its not a big deal exactly but some take offense

real report shows something else

mensenhandelweb.nl/system/files/documents/08 feb 2016/Easy-Meat-Multiculturalism-Islam-and-Child-Sex-Slavery-05-03-2014.pdf

faggot

God you Americans are fucking stupid.

Asia is a continent. Pakistan is in Asia. As is Japan, India and the rest.

It would be better to use the subgroup "South Asian" or just straight up "Pakistani" (because come on, they're the majority doing this), but still, don't be fucking dumb.

>Sup Forums always wants pussy
>sluts give pussy to ALL
>Sup Forums hates sluts
MAKE UP YOUR MIND, DO YOU WANT FREE PUSSY OR NOT REEEEEEEE

In fairness most americans are low IQ half cast mongs so you cant expect them to be quick on the uptake BUT on the other hand calling middle easterners "asians" to obscure the fact the fact that most of your replacements come from a specific geographic location, is newspeak.

It’s not even so pc to say Asian anymore, usually the bbc just reports them as ‘a group of men’

Tommy Robinson is a whiny faggot. If he was the real deal he wouldnt cuck so hard for jews and he would be fist fighting Muslim pedos

kek

Pakistan isn't in the Middle East either.

This is another America propagated bullshit geography balls up.

Asia is the continent, India is the subcontinent, Pakistan is a part of this, NOT the middle east. As mentioned, better groupings would be "South Asian" (Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi etc), "East Asian" (Japan, Thai, Chinks and the rest) and so on.

The Middle East is composed of countries such as Syria and the rest. Pakistan IS right by this, but not part of it.

Newspapers etc use the term "Asian" because it is correct, but admittedly they also use it (rather than the subgroupings) because they don't want to outright say Pakistani. Though some Indian and Bangladeshis are now also jumping on the rape train, now they see they can get away with it..

>WHITE MEN once again attacked bystanders in the name of some sort of religious ideology. Probably Trump supporters. This is preliminary of course so dont hold us to account or expect an accurat update.

Oh please, everyone knows you are not calling them Asians to be accurate of their continent of origin, what would you call me and American just cause that's the continent my country is on?

>We will insert ourseleves into those filthy girls because we're pure.

I mean, they're not wrong, white girls are pretty fucking filthy.
So much so that they've corrupted our women as well with their shitty "liberation" memes.

What actual white countries are there?

Actually the people that takes offense were those that were imported here to build railroads and their descendants. But nope. Call a black guy a nigger and everybody flips their shit, call an Asian an oriental and people tell them they need to lighten up.

no, we say 'east asian' you absolute nonce ;D

She's such a cunt.

She was on sky news a few months back saying "two wrongs absolutely make a right" can't remember why though, probably something anti white.

>conflating legitimate cases of false rape accusations with child rape cases to bash polacks

Do lefties ever get tired of trying to make up what other people think?

calling people from the united states 'americans' is an demonymic anomaly. besides, there is no 'american' continent unless you're from the '50s and think 'the americas' is a continent. you would be considered a north american, pablo.

The only joy to be taken in the modern world is the vindictive acknowledgement that Abdul's 5 wives will become degenerate whores by the time Islam takes over the west and they shall decline shortly after.

Nah, Mudslimes don't play that shit, they kill their whores so their whorish nature doesn't spread.

Pakistan is not in the middle east

No you're fucking stupid for defending these pakistanis and arab muslims. Everyone knows the Middle East is technically in Asia but when you say asian the implication is Far East asian (Japan, SE asia, China, etc.) fuck britain and their muslim coddling.

idc what you people say pakistan is in the middle east

NO RACISM HERE
RACE IS NOT A FACTOR
NO RACISM HERE
RACE IS NOT A FACTOR
NO RACISM HERE
RACE IS NOT A FACTOR
NO RACISM HERE
RACE IS NOT A FACTOR

>Get real. It was rape but they also consented to it.
At least in the initial stages, yes. Having read a good chunk of the report below, one of the biggest takeaways from it was that these girls aren't just being nabbed off the street, the grooming phase often involves a period of free gifts, alcohol, drugs and typical teenage rebellion. Let's not be so naive to think that all these schoolgirls are puritan angels who intended to remain celibate until marriage.
>mensenhandelweb.nl/system/files/documents/08 feb 2016/Easy-Meat-Multiculturalism-Islam-and-Child-Sex-Slavery-05-03-2014.pdf

Because non-whites are all violent, uncontrollable savages, duh.

Asian refers to South Asian (e.g. Pakistani, Bangladeshi) as much as it does East Asian

No, we don't say "Oriental" anymore, nobody does

We say "East Asian" for Japs and Chinks, like most people do

Here's a fact of life, which I'm sure you're aware of, but I want to say it anyway for the benefit of everyone else

All animals on this planet can sniff weakness. And if they're in a position to take advantage of that weakness, then they will.

Human beings, being the apes that we are, are no different.

Non-whites like this """""""""""""journalist""""""""""""" are sniffing out the weakness which whiffs like a rotten stench from white people. And they're taking advantage of it. They're sticking the crowbar into our culture, and pulling it, so they can lever their way into our countries.

So many whites are weak and it's so utterly pathetic.

hmmm...

youtube.com/watch?v=hwmKdONrEV0

yeah i mean what girl wouldn't find this lot sexually irresistible?

you fucking idiot
stop trying to rationalise race rape

An asian blew up your mummy

She was an asian, she was

>"Pakistani" (because come on, they're the majority doing this)
wow mate that's completely racist and intolerant

sometimes it's bangladeshis too

My own Chinese gf called herself oriental. As usual baizuo are the only ones that get offended for other races. Niggers are offended by anything unless they get gibs, so who cares about niggers?

GOD DAMN JAPS STOP RAPING OUR WOMEN FFS!

WTF I hate Asians now?

so if they live just south of Europe, but a little east, not TOO much east and they are muslims, but not all of them are muslims, and they don't eat egg rolls, but they grow beards and live a little west of Tazmania, but not too far west......they must be ASIANS

>The mental gymnastics you fucks will use to hide your mudshits from being called out as filthy muslims are incredible

I'm well aware of that.

Traitors will hang from the lamp posts long before all the migrants are kicked out.

>when you say asian the implication is Far East asian
No it's not you fucking moron

How would you describe Pakistanis, Indians and Bangladeshis? None of them are from the Middle East you fucking idiot, they're from South Asia

Not British (just working there ATM) but you're the one in the wrong here.
Historically Britain's introduction to "Asia" was from countries like India through their Empire.
While for the US I believe it was from Chinese and Japanese workers.

That user isn't wrong to call them "Asian" while referring to the Mongoloids as "Oriental" (I prefer "West Asian" and "East Asian", but whatever). It's not some PC conspiracy, it's just historical context.

tell me about it
at least there hasn't been a "mexican intellectuals" thread for a while

just ignore them mate
these are the sort of people who think of mexico when people talk about south america

spot the muslim

anyone that shows hair or skin is seen as dressing without respect in the eyes of their backwards as fuck culture

apparently dressing yourself head to toe in a bin bag is dressing with respect

Why are chinks such uncivilized immigrants in britain?

AMERICANS DON'T EVEN KNOW GEOGRAPHY

WHY AM I NOT FUCKING SURPRISED

AMERICANS HAVE THE IQ OF A SMALL APPLE

THEY'RE FUNCTIONALLY RETARDED

But it's not.

i know this is your pathetic attempt at bants
but the truth is that most chinese people here are fucking filthy as well
every fucking "nail bar" in every town is a front for chinese or vietnamese people traffickers

So if you were to identify the men to a sketch artist, you would say they had "Asian" features?

We call Pakistanis, Indians, etc Asians because Pakistan and India are in Asia, and for a long time they were the only sort of Asians we got here. Now that we're starting to see more Chinese, Koreans, etc, we call them East Asians.

'Oriental' used to be used to refer to anything from Istanbul to Tokyo. Now it's seen as a bit archaic at best, borderline racist at worst.

t. paki

This whole thing is based on things like the news referring to black people as "youths". No one here realizes that is just what bongs call pakis, they think it's a statistic dodger to try an protect pakis by telling everyone it's the fault of a very tiny Chinese minority.

>it's another 'foreigners rape our women, show no remorse and get off incredibly lightly' episode
HOW LONG

HOW LONG MUST WE SING THIS SONG

It's obvious isn't it? Yet nobody fucking acknowledges it - why?

Why is nobody acknowledging the fact that non-whites are simply taking advantage of our hospitality and our reluctance to say "no"?

If you give any organism on this planet a chance to proliferate, they'll take it. If you give them ANYTHING that will benefit themselves, even if it is to the detriment of others, then they will take it (as long as such a thing doesn't carry a big penalty. If there is no penalty involved, they'll take it.).

Just think about it... thousands of years of European dominance of this world, just being thrown down the shitter, and nobody is doing anything about it - I just can't even believe it sometimes. I can't believe there isn't a bigger reaction. I can't believe there aren't people out in the streets fighting back against the destruction of their countries.

you're the faggot letting his island get over run. if i had a natural border as good as your i'd be in a white ethnostate already fuckboi.

I'll stab fuck out of you, you paki nonce, where do you live?

Just fucking call them pakis.

it's all the middle east to us faggot no one gives a shit about goat fucking hoards.

Probably yes

Pakistani, Indian, Bangladeshi = ASIAN

You fucking moron why is this so difficult for you to understand?

Good find user

>asian men
Technically true but god they're trying

I'm glad British English has lost all significance in the world. I don't want weak cucks like them to be at the forefront of my language.

>Yet nobody fucking acknowledges it - why?
because if you do, you get forced to "resign"

also note to all stupid people in this thread, last paragraph shows why we call them "asians". they are all fucking filth, every single one of them

Your use of reddit spacing is fairly easy to understand. The fact their country is located in asia is irrelevant, they are not of asian phenotype.

PAKISTAN ISN'T IN THE MIDDLE EAST EITHER YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID.

Seriously wtf do they teach you?

Is he blown up or something, I can't tell.

your grandchildren will probably speak spanish as a first language

every normal countries uses asian to mean the yellow people with slave mentality on the far east

A S I A N
S
I
A
N

OH

LOOK

IT'S

AN

AUSTRALIAN

WHO

DOESN'T

KNOW

GEOGRAPHY

AND

GETS

TRIGGERED

BY

PARAGRAPHS.

WHAT

A

PATHETIC

LITTLE

CHODE

i want one how can i get one?

you are truely a lost case, this is too fucking pathetic.

1400 girls get raped and you whiteknight for your government not to name the problem. This is just sick.

>ABSOLUTE
>STATE

>sometimes it's Bangladeshis too

That's why I said majority...

>Rotterham still voted Labour

Torn. Most were admittedly children in child services, meaning their parents were degenerate Labour voting druggies in Labour ran constituencies.

Then again, they were children and it wasn't their fault their parents and local leaders are so easily swayed by (((them))).

Jesus even British polacks are defending the use of 'asian' to describe men who were all Pakistani muslims.

The British really are fucked up and deserve to have their trash country ruined

no, it means a disgusting muslim. always. have you seen these filthy pakis, afghanis and other subhuman dogs? they look nothing like a good japanese or chinese. as always its a trick to divert attention from what influenced them to do their disgusting acts.

When was the last time you referred to a Russian as 'asian'? I mean it's technically correct isn't it?

>they are not of asian phenotype.

There are two asian phenotypes? Mongoloid Asian or Caucasoid Asian.

Again, it's not some PC conspiracy to make it look like Yakuza gangs are raping 11 year olds, it's just historical context. Your asian immigrant come from the Chinese cultural sphere, the UK's asian immigrants come for the Indian Subcontinent

Found the triggered reddie boi, I bet books are not to your liking due to paragraphs being too scary?

>I can't believe there aren't people out in the streets fighting back against the destruction of their countries.

Too busy getting drunk, watching sports and chasing used up pussy.

until the sweet embrace of death takes our once beautiful country into its loving arms