IS HE GOING TO TWEET ABOUT THIS EVERY SUNDAY. WILL PLAYERS FINALLY LISTEN TO OUR PRESIDENT?

IS HE GOING TO TWEET ABOUT THIS EVERY SUNDAY. WILL PLAYERS FINALLY LISTEN TO OUR PRESIDENT?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/politics/clintons/felon.asp
businessinsider.com/what-are-heel-spurs-donald-trump-vietnam-deferments-jacqueline-sutera-2017-8
thecrimson.com/article/1967/9/28/the-1967-draft-act-where-you/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3342155/Trump-reflects-Vietnam-War-offers-advice-young-people.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get off your fucking knees niggers. Stop doing what the Jews tell you to do, slaves

I hope these morons keep disrespecting their country and flag.
I wanna see how low these niggerball ratings can get.

it worked last week. its still working. keep @ it. and see the destruction of the national felon league in your lifetimes.

I don't mean to be rude but doesn't your president have other things to worry about

No.

traitors first.

Listen to a 4 time draft dogger talk about respecting our soilders?

t. jew

No, it was a slow news week
>Muh PR
Puerto Rico is a shit hole, if anything the hurricane made it nicer

But why do you kneel for your flag anyway? Here we always stand

I presume he is going to keep up the pressure so that the Nogball players keep doing things that are deeply unpopular with the paying customers of the NFL.

The financial impact will eventually force the league to enforce its rules that stop the Nogs from nogging,

Trump will be proven right and all the uppity nogs will have no choice but to deal with it.

Yes. Its unbeatable strategy. Keep kneeling and turning normies against leftism, and redpilling them on nig crime rates, or stop kneeling and bow down. kek

The President is capable of multitasking, it's kind of their job actually.

Oy vey, I had to dodge the draft or else the Vietnamese woulda killed me. It'd have been a whole nudda shoah.
>t. Trumpensteinenberg

Wow an unbeatable strategy of insulting the mayor of a disastor stuck city, and then randomly pivoting back to the NFL in the middle of that shit show.
>muh 800d chess

We DONT kneel for our flag. We stand.

The NFL is dead. Let's work together right and left to destroy these greedy fucks and thugs stealing money from hard working Americans once and for all. Football is dangerous to our society.

2020 when he wins again youll still be harping on about luck and city voters.

insulting useless democrat mayors makes everyone happy are you stupid?

also show your flag faggot

Literally every single person im college got an automatic deferment you fucking imbecile. You aren't "dodging" shit when they tell you not to go. You're thinking of people who are drafted but run away and never show up and become felons. People like Bill Clinton

snopes.com/politics/clintons/felon.asp

Trump went to New York Military Academy you idiot. He got a deferment for being IN THE FUCKING MILITARY ACADEMY

Meanwhile leftists run away and are literally felons

Nobody gives a shit about Puerto Rico spics. They're "American" but not American so to speak.

It's true. The only flag American's kneel before is the Israeli one.

he's been drafted, though. into the highest military rank in the US

Meanwhile liberals will conveniently ignore their strong black icons who dodged the draft like Muhammad Ali

:^)

I would like to remind you that his tweets are carefully planned out, down to every single typo. The fact that he keeps kicking this hornets nest is proof that the NFL kneeling is normie repellant and extremely good for him.

Trump tending to his memes I see....
Truly one of us.

>The NFL is dead. Let's work together right and left to destroy these greedy fucks and thugs stealing money from hard working Americans once and for all. Football is dangerous to our society.
holy shit, I agree with a fucking communist.

puerto rico is crashing and drowning and this piece of shit is still with this

FUCK YOU DRUMPF

No he didn't moron, he got a deferment for "bone spurs" in his feet. And then he went to joke about how not getting STDs in wild sex parties was the same as not getting blown up in vietnam

businessinsider.com/what-are-heel-spurs-donald-trump-vietnam-deferments-jacqueline-sutera-2017-8

This, they can't resist.

>military academy
>serving
lmao

Trump is only tweeting this because he knows the dipshits will still kneel. The whole point is to make these virtue signalers, and the left in general, look like anti-American scum (which they are). He knows a large majority of Americans respect the flag and respect the anthem, whether they're on the left or right.

>Government tells you not to go because you're receiving your military education and they want you to finish
DRAFT DODGER!!!!!!!

>Government tells you to show up and serve your country, you run away and hide until daddy makes it all better for you
AMERICAN HERO!

kek

>ow MY FEET HURT, GUESS I CAN'T GO AND SERVE

>puerto rico is crashing and drowning and this piece of shit is still with this
Stop attacking whites then begging them for help you fucking spic.

Wrong, dipshit

thecrimson.com/article/1967/9/28/the-1967-draft-act-where-you/

He never had to go in the first place...because thats how the law is written you illiterate retard. Stop parroting fake news, dipshit

2020 after DACA is passed and texas turns blue.

They don't ignore shit, Ali is treated like a hero for dodging the draft. The only thing set in stone about a liberal's ideology is their self-perceived moral superiority, they see no issue with contradicting themselves because everything is taking on a case by case basis.

now the nigs will feel like they have to kneel to not look like punks

Again, he was never called because he was in college.

Meanwhile, Clinton WAS called, and chose to run away instead

>military education
Military academies are literally larp.

Whatever. The mayor of San Juan received DNC marching orders to trash Trump and he called her out on her BS. Democrats are desperately trying to to politicize this hurricane using the Katrina playbook. Most people aren't falling for it. Besides, if this mayor needed help why did she run to a reporter to get it? It's not like there isn't a line of communication to the White House or anything.

Hey moron he had 5 deferment at that time. He wasn't in school for the 5th one. He got out because of a bone spur

>Groomed to be more than cannon fodder.
>Obtains highest position in the military.
>Kicks trannies out.
>Pulls the mask off the left, shows the vets who they fought for.

He has done his fair share.

he's so tiresome... i hope he'll die tonight

>Trump made a joke

oh boy

So first he never had college deferments, and now 4/5 WERE college deferments.

lmao - do you idiots need some time to get together and coordinate your lies? You arent even on the same page

Muhammad Ali specifically said he wasn't going to go because he didn't want to kill the yellow Commies for the oppressive white man who made his monkey ass rich and famous. Then he threw up a Commie fist.

Fuck that faggot. He was right about being anti-race mixing though. For that I like him.

>trannies still in and can get surgery until 2018.
Stop spreading memes moron

This post deserves the double 7s

He faggot when did i say he didn't have college deferments. Do you suffer from poor reading comprehension or just a Aut

Stop spreading AIDS.

It is a 100% fact that he got a deferment for a bone spur

He is literally challenging them.

He is playing with them.

You can't give leftists an inch or they'll take a kilometer. This is just as important as calling out commies

>Gets triggerd by people kneeling.

>STAND YOU NIGGERS

he's right though, salute the military!

Savage but the other guy is right. Trump is a pussy

>taking 30 seconds to tweet about the NFL interferes with his job

Has no one learned from these few decades of having the internet? Do not feed attention whores. If you want to make them stop doing it, don't draw attention to it. What morons are advising him?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3342155/Trump-reflects-Vietnam-War-offers-advice-young-people.html

>give niggers a free ride cuz affirmative action
>we earned this
>we protest
and the cycle continues
everything you give them they convince themselves they earned it.

>This will make niggers kneel more
good

whats the point of watching football? 68% of the players are black, its a black sport, about as black as basketball and beating girlfriends.

why dont white people watch baseball , golf and hockey. Real white people sports?

Trump's uncle was on the team that brought about the weapons that are the biggest factor in modern warfare. No way he is going to serve as a bullet bag. Just face reality he was probably picked to be president from birth.

Trump is aiming the laser pointer and the democats will pounce. Soon Trumps gonna catnip em.

lol women cant even start a fire

it's saturday tho

they do

Trump will always insult those who deserve it and it doesnt matter who you are or what you are going through. The consistency is very refreshing.

or he is just butthurt about everything

Trump dodged the deferrment 5 times and never volunteered, and is currently a vocal warhawk. Meanwhile, Bob Mueller, the guy who is prosecuting Trump, volunteered after College after hearing ho one of his high school classmates died in the war.
Muhammad Ali openly protested the draft on ideological grounds and his career suffered because of it. Trump and other vocal dodge-drafting war-hawk conservatives are hypocrites for dodging it and not being publicly upfront during it of how they dodged it.
the government didn't tell people not to go if they were receiving an education, they told them they had the option of not going if they were selected and still in school.
Ali is a hero for dodging the draft, because he sincerely didn't believe it was morally right for him to risk his life and fight in a pointless war to make sure a bunch of illiterate rice farming peasants in some irrelevant shithole of a country from being communists, and he actually committed himself to what he believed in despite the potential repercussions.
>sends vets to be cannon fodder in a pointless war in Afghanistan (which he campaigned on ending) just to mine minerals there
Why should Ali risk his life for a cause he didn't believe in? Saying that he owes it because most of his boxing money was derived of white boxing fans is a terrible cucked excuse. If you get rich from a loan from a bank, does that mean you should risk your life in military service for Israel because that bank is run by jews?

bump

Why is he doubling down on this? He's already lost. Pretend you never said anything you idiot.

Snowflake in Chief cries on his twatter

DAS RITE!!!

Wait you really think Trump lost this NFL thing? Where the hell are you from? Oh... Canada.

Carry on with your stupidity then.

Will the braindead niggers take the bait again?

OJ is loose on Monday
Keep on your knees for the rest of the murderers, rapists, and thieves.
As Obama says, "God Damn America."

This

how amazing would it be if OJ tweeted "show some respect, NFL!"

I got a buddy who is a sports agent he's not like "in the know" or insider or whatever but he's heard rumors that a lot analysts for the NFL who keep track of social media trends, ratings, viewership, sales and shit like that warned the owners that they are on track to lose around 500 million in earnings if they don't reverse their stance on this and get their players to stand as soon as possible.
They are going to act like last week was a one time deal like a "show of solidarity" and demand their players to stand from here on out and lock arms if they still plan to protest but not kneel. He said the the majority of players will listen because the owners are threatening to cut their end of the season bonuses

My only gauge of american society is nightly news, reddit, and twitter, and all of those seem to be heavily siding with the NFL. The news even said Trumps friends are saying he is in the wrong. Like Tom Brady or something.

I wonder if the haters will ever wake up to the fact that he's trolling them...EVERY TIME! LOL

I hope he becomes an active MAGA shitposter on twitter. It would be fucking glorious

Yes. passed by the GOP house, senate, presidency and supreme court, you stupid fag

>My only gauge of american society is nightly news, reddit, and twitter, and all of those seem to be heavily siding with the NFL. The news even said Trumps friends are saying he is in the wrong. Like Tom Brady or something.

Respectfully, you are terribly misinformed. There are people burning NFL jerseys in the streets and posting them on youtube getting a lot of attention. Teams are starting to force their players to all stand as we saw this week because fans arent showing up and the ratings are falling hard. Plenty of polls taken say that average Americans DO NOT support disrespecting our anthem.

Just wait, by this time next month there wont be anyone kneeling for the anthem anymore. Not because of Trump, but because the NFL is about to fucking tank

Trump obviously knew this going into the whole fight. He literally set himself up to be the one defending the anthem, our flag, troops and all that bullshit while the left and CNN has to defend scumbags like Kaepernick disrespecting our country on live TV, giving $25k to honor a cop killer and calls cops pigs on more than one occasion.

If this is Trump losing god save the left when he wins.