Redpilled anime

What are some redpilled animes?

Pic perhaps related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DehmPOkrtRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Macross

I wouldn't know. MLP is the only anime I watch.

Everything on this chart is considered Essential Sup Forums Anime

shinsekai yori is the most redpilled anime i have ever watched on everything in the world, but the nature of the soul. Evangellion is redpilled on nothing, but true nature of our souls- actually good, but weak and constantly scared.

That shit is not anime

does x-men count as anime (the anime versions not the live movies)

Not Japanese, not anime
>Internet full of ignorants

squealer did nothing wrong

K-On actually made me cry during the episode where Yui finds out they won't be having summer concerts after they graduate. Shame I couldn't find an anime that matched its quality, but thanks for that chart.

truth

NGE is the most red pilled, shinji is a whiny child who masturbates to a hot 15 yo german girl, and then learns he must grow up and that rejection is part and necessary to being human, that's basically Sup Forums's redemption arc right fucking there.

Cory In The House.

All about the cultural weirdness of different countries as they bumble their way through world war 2, plus the only show that gives the pasta niggers the roasting they deserve.

very original

Anime I have seen brought up in past threads + some I reccomend:

Welcome to the NHK
Higurashi
Angel Beats
C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control
Chaos;Head (&Child)
Charlotte
Deadman Wonderland
Dimension W
Elfen Lied
Kaiji
The World God Only Knows
Koe no Katachi
No. 6
Occult;Nine
Prison School
Classroom of the Elite

Yu Yu Hakusho
youtube.com/watch?v=DehmPOkrtRc

Jin-Roh
Psycho-Pass
Code Geass

Newfriends don't know about Angel Cop.

just watch every kyoto animation anime

good catch I forgot about those >_>

Zetsuen no Tempest
It shows us how religion is merely a test of our cognitive abilities and not something to be blindly followed

I dont know about redpilled anime. But i do know about redpilled cartoons. And MLP is one of the most redpilled cartoons out there.

Just watch the s5 premiere if you dont believe me.

What can be more redpilled than two Pagans traveling around Medieval Europe and uncovering economic schemes from (((trade guilds)))

This was my Jam back in '08

>this thread

irregular at magic high school
power and innovation are the deciding factors of a person's status

red bitch got throatfucked by that lesson

Welcome to the NHK
FLCL
Ghost in the Shell
Full Metal Alchimst: Brotherhood
Full Metal Panic: Fumofu (or whatever, the comedy)
Cowboy Bebop
Parasyte

HAIL KAISER REINHARD!

jewing the jews, nice.The only issue is that in the LN Lawrence has a kid with holo and that's racemixing I'm pretty sure, though being a demigod might be a good enough reason to let it slide.

Plebs watch it and think it's fujobait without realizing that the homosexuality and promiscuity among the adolescents is supposed to be bizarre and alien to the viewer.