Can we have a friendly discussion about the ABSOLUTE state of Britain 2017?

I feel it is a lost cause and will need to be glassed when the war comes. Convince me otherwise if you disagree.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4470892/Lost-16-year-old-girl-gang-raped-kebab-shop-owner.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just fuck my shit up.
We had our golden age, now comes the dark age.

Brits can't be uncucked. Even the supposed "woke" and "alpha" Brits who come here are kinda faggy, so there's no hope. Just turn that land into Muslim Island and be done with it.

Post TV license or STFU

Darren doesn't care because he's been waiting his whole life to be able to throw acid in women's faces.

Imagine calling the internet police over hurt feelings and they actually respond, as an adult full grown male
I think I would have been jailed by now if I lived in britain, if I was in Germany I would be lynched for hurting poor muzzie feelings, in Sweden I'd be reeducated, in America I'd be ostracized, all due to calling out mudmen for their savage nature, meanwhile femenists consider huwyte men the pinnacle of fear, the apex predator, as Muslims rape 11 year olds and out of paralyzation from fear get "consent" from them, while a drunk college huwyte male would be lynched for fucking a drunk consenting adult
Fuck this timeline, fuck these mudmen, the toll for coal will be paid in full

>caring about Western Women
You voted for it, have fun!

Britain should balkanise now

This. End the Union, it's past it's day.

the fact that you don't is the problme, M80

100%

Let Scots run Scotland
Let the English do whatever they may with their shithole

Balkan should britainise!

Trips of truth

They voted for it, so they can reap the rewards.
I'm English but I agree.

Don't

There's no great left in Great Britain now that's for sure.

You're right but its better than it was a few years ago. Just maybe after a couple more 7/7s and another chimpout or two we could get uncucked.

I'd say England now is about where America was 2 years into Obama admin.

not even close. you live in a literal police state

This.
Northumbria riises!

I mean more social concensus wise than legally. Legally we've been fucked for decades

>you've had enough warnings
>perhaps a spell behind bars will help
I hope this smug fuck is brutally murdered by the religion of peace.

MERCIAN SUPREMACY WHEN?

Britcuckistan earned the top GoyCuck of the year, surpassing Sweden and goymany
>Niggers openly sexually assaulting female officers with absolute immunity
>Acid attacks all time high
>White girl forcibly removed and forced into a Muslim Forster family
>Police opening investigations into discontented Twitter users LITERALLY after a terror attack
>City councils (Oldham f.e) now holding Muslims prayers before sessions
>The crackdown on the internet has reached beyond fucking orwellian

Well, give the fact that you would not find a single period in human history, not a single fucking one, and in all cultures, in which something like the Manchester bombing would not have led to pogroms: yes, the west is pretty much dead. Both spiritually and physically.

this is the voice of the 56%

Insult my country one more time and I'll call the Britain Digital Police™ on you

Told you siding with Stalin and Jews was a bad idea

you have nothing

your country is burning and all you can do is shitsling tired insults anonymously onlin and cling to your heritage like it even means anything anymore

because there's nothing we can do, duh.

>pogrom
Thanks for the new vocabulary

of course there is but it requires testicles

my country may not be perfect but the american spirit of rebellion, self-determination, and overall distrust of those in power is something i fell europeans will never understand. It's like you honestly believe you are powerless against your government. its fucking sad and pathetic and, no memes, i sincerely hope shitskins continue to rape your women and slaughter your people until you wake the fuck up. it seems to be the only way at this point

>please investigate
PLEASE RESPOND (´・ω・`)

I'd rather be 56% white than whatever percent acid attack your population is.

>White girl forcibly removed and forced into a Muslim Forster family
when did this happen?

Read Dailymail regularly and use google faggot

Also helps not to be a fucking lurkfag

you must never give up. you must not let Britannia die. your ancestors conquered the world for you and you have let it fall to ruin. do not go quietly into that good night

righteous fury is our last hope.

rise white man.

Serious question for bongs living in london.

whats it like living in a city where innocent people get randomly blown up, run over, and stabbed in terror attacks literally every single week and worry about whether your duaghter is going to be gang raped or chopped up and fed to people at the local kebab shop? how is it knowing you could get a cup of acid thrown in your face at a moments notice? how does it feel watching hordes of subhumans march down the street every day demanding more gibs alongside traitors and cucks who enable their behavior? how does it feel as your politicians do nothing except make excuses for these animals while importing millions more of them?

really i want to know how does it feel? are people stressed as fuck walking down the street knowing literally any one of them could be next to get culturally enriched by a truck of peace? are people actually okay wth what is happening or are they so brainwashed that they think its normal and okay? how can you live in such a terrible terrible place?

Don't live in London but I live in Birmingham. Most just live in the outer city in White communities or failing that, multicultural communities. We move further and further away when the Muslims move in force into a new area.

LE 56% FACE I KEKED SO HARD

the face of cuckservatism

Britain is fucked. Atleadt we still have SD, who have a chance at becoming the largest party.

We don't have a party anymore. UKIP elected a former Liberal Democrat as leader.

I want to add one more. The 13 year old girl that got raped and child groomed by a Paki gang, then killed and sold as kebab meat. And how her killers went free and were actually paid money. This really epitomized it for me. I never felt such an ennui in my life than after hearing about that case. It was like something out of absurdist comedy but I didn't laugh. I didn't laugh at all. It just made me sad.

that sounds awful. I live in Honcouver so i know what it feels like to watch whites get bred out and replaced. was riding the bus yesterday packed together with a bunch of chinks and muzzies and I happened to make eye contact with the only other white guy at the back of the bus. we sort of gave each other a look of knowing and I guarantee you he was thinking exactly the same thing I was

Why doesn't based Nige start a new party, get it in power, and use it to become prime minister?

Buy more bog rolls and make more videos mate.

It's like that here, with the buses. The other races are load, obnoxious, uncouth, leave their rubbish on the bus, start conflicts with other people etc. They don't belong in the civilized world, nor do they belong in White nations. They aren't at the civilized stage of their existence yet.
He's worked on getting Britain out of the EU since the 90's, that is when he founded UKIP. He's achieved that objective and now he's taking a well earned "break", if you will. I don't know why he won't start a new party or take control of UKIP once more. I know people will vote for him in the thousands if he returns to politics, but clearly he doesn't want to anymore. He just walked away. Sad really.

I don't get it.

We need London exit from the uk .just a bunch of racist cowards outside of London

He's probably biding his time. Let conservatives do brexit and take the flak for it, then come in rebranded for new proudly independent Britiain

We can only hope.

British men are fucking pathetic beta cowards and the sooner Australia leaves the commonwealth and has no association with you cucks the better

Sorry again about that. We thought we were helping.

don't call it a grave
it's the future you chose

literally and im not joking join a chav gang and redpill them. start creating underground sects and gangs of red pilled angry youth ready to fight.
stop allowing these animals to terrorize your city without ever having to face consequences. beat up known rapists and criminals, vandalize and burn down homes in Muslim communities whatever muslims do to whites start doing it back to them. make them afraid and remind them that this is your city and they had better play nice or their gonna get their teeth smashed in.

best part is the police wont be able to stop you none of them have guns and are all cucked to the extreme so you could literally just run away or overpower them. yes it will give liberals ammo at this point its clear nothing will ever wake them up. they are a lost cause and your politicians are to. nothing will change unless you take matters into your own hands

The fuck is wrong with that baby, it looks defective

There could be a terrorist attack on parliament and nothing would change.

Ok sure

>I happened to make eye contact with the only other white guy at the back of the bus. we sort of gave each other a look of knowing and I guarantee you he was thinking exactly the same thing I was
Oh my that sounds hot. Go on... Please tell me you walked over and without saying a word, grabbed the back of his head and forced your tongue down his throat as he moaned in acceptance? Oh me oh my.

Smart!

I genuinely feel bad for the Brits. They are so damn close to being a real country but everything came off the rails in the last couple years.

its like living in a daze. about 10% of white men are redpilled and will say it, 20% more are redpilled but quiet, the rest of the city will literally shout islamophobia if you're in a mass shooting and say "quick kill the muslim guy blowing everyone up"

I still don't get it...

so far, low casualty. manchester almost pushed it to the edge but got slid to fast. it will take a 9/11 scale attack to push it to sanity

Anglo must be erased from the face of Earth for his crimes. Thankfully nobody needs lift a finger to make it happen, because hordes of pakis and other moslems (Anglo's reward from his (((master))) for centuries of faithful servitude) accomplishing the task just fine.

Crimes of being responsible for 90% of everything good about white race? kys

That image shows that we infact lost the war

I'm sure that if my forefathers were told the long term consequences of independence, they never would have revolted.

Sorry, dad.

>take matters into your own hands
Oh my. Tell me what you're going to do to me once you grab hold of me, big daddy -- in detail.

Crimes of being primary kike puppet since fucking 1600s. JQ wouldnt have existed today if not for (you). Btw do you like how jew rewards you?

>The 13 year old girl that got raped and child groomed by a Paki gang, then killed and sold as kebab meat. And how her killers went free and were actually paid money.
source?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YES

Do my bidding man slave. I order you too fight. Err girl power.

What are we gonna do without our identity, spirit, and guns? The West is dead as a collective, and when the working class complain about this utopia, they're shut down by those on ivy towers.

Time to demolish those ivy towers then.

unfortunately its real. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4470892/Lost-16-year-old-girl-gang-raped-kebab-shop-owner.html

T. The faggot americuck literally blacked country.

Can't find the fucking tweet.

Dont entertain these cucked yanks. They are the root of all degeneracy. Americans are NOT our friends, no more than kikes or muslims.

Reminder: any brit who entertains a yank talking shit about Britain needs to be shot.

We deal with our issues better withoyt the yanks. They are nigger vermin.

Golden Ages and Dark Ages are cyclical though. After the current self-inflicted horror UK will have another Golden Age.
Just have to make sure all the traitors are absolutely executed first. No mercy or forgiveness for the politicians, media and rootless cosmopolitans.

Does being that bitter down out the screams of young British girls at night?

LOL.

Jesus Christ. How do we save Britain?

*Absolute state of London
Americans often don't understand the difference between the two.

Problem is: why the fuck do you care what american cucks and niggers think?

They are our enemy

ALLO ALLO, WOTS GOIN ON ERE' DEN. IMPERSONATING A TELLY LICENCE INSPECTOR ARE WE? WELL THE K9 ROZZER UNIT WOULD LIKE A WORD WITH YOU.

>There are your wives your daughters
Western women are garbage, they deserve everything that happens to them.

hold up there rare flag, who are you?

You left out Australia. In Australia if you disagree with ANYTHING muslim you are a racist. Yes, I know it's not a race but it's the left and they only know a couple of words.

Timor-Leste